Page 353 of 500 FirstFirst ... 253303343351352353354355363403453 ... LastLast
Results 8,801 to 8,825 of 12480

Thread: Post Your MOTUC Display & Collection Pictures!

My loose MOTUC collection. And no, my figures are not actually shown like this on the middle of the floor, I just wanted to take a picture with all of them together. They actually look pretty impressive together like this.

- Joni -
    "My grandfather had a saying: 'Good news can wait. Bad news will refuse to leave.'" - Commander Susan Ivanova (Babylon 5)

Admin @ The Great Rebellion - Collector's Club
    Join our community at:
    The Great Rebellion - Collector's Club

* My MOTU memories
    * My MOTU collection images

Did this last year, but here he is again up top along with another important christmas figurehead: DR. DOOM!
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    Nice set up but for some reason, this arrangement makes me thing of a big uncomfortable family photo where they all try to stand together looking happy and smiling even though they really don't like each other very much.

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes0217 View Post
    Nice set up but for some reason, this arrangement makes me thing of a big uncomfortable family photo where they all try to stand together looking happy and smiling even though they really don't like each other very much.
    It makes me think of all of those comics covers/promotion posters where they try to have all of the characters/whole team standing together (like the Justice League International is famous for).

Nice looking group (I'm sad for your variants though)

Quote Originally Posted by urbanmyth View Post
    It makes me think of all of those comics covers/promotion posters where they try to have all of the characters/whole team standing together (like the Justice League International is famous for).

Nice looking group (I'm sad for your variants though)
    That shot was hard as hell to accomplish, so I just went with unique characters.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

The Magic of Orko!

Whew! Finally, I got my package with my Panthor and Orko/Prince Adam figures + another Panthor and Capt. Glenn/Cringer figures for a friend of mine.

The thing is: it's not easy at all for someone who lives in Egypt to collect action figures through the internet, no matter MOTUC or super robots, etc...

This package (which I bought from eBay) kept me nervous for 1 month! I usually use USPS Priority Mail International, and I receive my packages within 5 - 7 -10 days max.
    This time, my package stayed in Chicago for 3 weeks and one day I was notified it went to TURKEY TURKEY I live in EGYPT.
    It stayed there for another 12 days...then, finally, I had it delivered today!

The only explanation for what happened is... Orko! Maybe he tried to use his magic and transfer the package to Egypt in few seconds instead of days so he messed it up and it went to Turkey!

So, in the picture, these are my humble MOTUC collection till today (it's nothing compared to your marvelous collections...but as I said, it's not easy to get these stuff when you live in Egypt)...hopefully, I might be able to make it grow in the near future.

**Please keep all buying/selling/trading offers to the Marketplace. Thanks! **
    Last edited by Dammage7; December 22, 2011 at 06:39pm. Reason: Some pics were added to the post.

Widget
    Christmas spirit in Snake Mountain

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Ouch, 2 man-e grammatical airs hurt brane.

Funny though.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Here are a few quick and dirty pics of my Wind Raider,
    I'll take better ones later today...

Por el Poder de Grayskull!!!...
    Ya tengo el poder!!

My Feedback thread!!

That TRU He-Man really pops on Wind Raider.

A quick shot of my Wind Raider setup. I'm going to work on getting good shots of the whole display tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Howlor View Post
    A quick shot of my Wind Raider setup. I'm going to work on getting good shots of the whole display tomorrow.

That's a pretty neat shot, Howlor.

Quote Originally Posted by dickgrayson32 View Post

I love this.
    A boy and his cat versus the world...
    http://www.jaybellbooks.com/the-cat-in-the-cradle/

Quote Originally Posted by dickgrayson32 View Post
    Christmas spirit in Snake Mountain.
    this was great!!! Loved Beastman's replies!
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Sweet Bee, Arrow, Spinnerella, NA She-Ra, Mermista, Gwildor, Hover-Bots, Tung Lasher, Angella, Ninjor, Huntara, Oo-Larr, Lizard Man, Sssqueeze, Peekablue... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Nice comic, DickGrayson32!
    "The most difficult thing is trying not to forget who you really want to be." - Nong Toom

I am looking for these Marvel Legends figures

My marketplace feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Judeh Simon View Post
    ...and, yes, that is Teela 1.0 with BattleGround Teela's hair and a lot of sanding.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...londeTeela.jpg
    Dude, how difficult is this to pull off? I really want to make my Blond Teela and obviously the Teela face looks better than the BG Teela ones IMO...
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

Always Lurking Around Son of Keldor's Avatar
    Nice WR pics guys.

I can't wait to get mine!!!

=)
    Can I get a "Hell Yeah" for Scorpia!!!

My Trader Feedback thread:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eldor+feedback

"My grandfather had a saying: 'Good news can wait. Bad news will refuse to leave.'" - Commander Susan Ivanova (Babylon 5)

Admin @ The Great Rebellion - Collector's Club
    Join our community at:
    The Great Rebellion - Collector's Club

* My MOTU memories
    * My MOTU collection images

Heroic Master of Cats Judeh Simon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oICEMANo View Post
    Dude, how difficult is this to pull off? I really want to make my Blond Teela and obviously the Teela face looks better than the BG Teela ones IMO...
    I wouldn't say it's that difficult. It just takes a lot of patience. I'd start by pulling off the blonde hair from BG teela. So you have it for measuring.

On Teela 1.0 her pony tail just comes off with heat, I saved it for a future custom. Then maybe start with an exacto blade taking big chunks and ALWAYS test with the blonde hair until you like the fit. Then fine tune with sanding or smaller cuts with the blade. Don't go over her current hair line as the new hair will not look right!! (also, don't get too close to her peg connector hole thingy from the back).
    My MOTUC top 10 wants (POST SDCC 2014):

Queen Angella - Hunga the Harpy - Peekablue - Toy Catra - Veena - Red Knight - Vultak - Dylamug - Sibyline - Kex Queen

Small creatures that need to happen: 3 main twiggets

Come from the land of the ice and snow...
    I had no idea that the original Tytus was so much bigger that new Tytus. WoW.

Hey Dammage7 get that spider-man out of there.
    Last edited by He-Dude; December 23, 2011 at 01:34pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

@ Mern-Ra

I love the honeymoon pic of Adam/He-Man and Teela. Bravo, sir, bravo.

I can hear Leech screaming something along the lines of "I'll suck your face out of that helmet like escargot chump!!"

I love Leech - my favorite motu character after Skeletor and He-Man. The 4H and Mattel did him justice in the Classics line. I am happy.

Last edited by Thrawn29; December 23, 2011 at 05:15pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Judeh Simon View Post
    I wouldn't say it's that difficult. It just takes a lot of patience. I'd start by pulling off the blonde hair from BG teela. So you have it for measuring.

On Teela 1.0 her pony tail just comes off with heat, I saved it for a future custom. Then maybe start with an exacto blade taking big chunks and ALWAYS test with the blonde hair until you like the fit. Then fine tune with sanding or smaller cuts with the blade. Don't go over her current hair line as the new hair will not look right!! (also, don't get too close to her peg connector hole thingy from the back).
    Thanks! I'll have to see the heads in hand to determine if tis in my cusomising skill set (no pictorial walkthrough??)
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar