Page 579 of 593 FirstFirst ... 79479529569577578579580581589 ... LastLast
Results 14,451 to 14,475 of 14823

Thread: Post Your MOTUC Display & Collection Pictures!

#11 - Anti Eternia
    11-Anti-Eternia.jpg

These update are awesome. Thanks to the guys posting those pics.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Untitled

Mekaneck spotting for Zodak.
    Instagram: toysgotme

Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post
    YESSSS!
    Love this! Nice to see this gun being used too!
    Thanks man! See you on the "gram"!
    Instagram: toysgotme

Been awhile...

Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Wakko, that looks great!
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Kittrina, 17) Vizar, 18) Butthead, 19) Nocturna, 20) Melaktha
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Stratos, 4) Prince Adam, 5) Leech, 6) Kobra Khan, 7) Moss Man, 8) Shadow Weaver, 9) Bow, 10) Buzz Off

Needed to log in for this one!

What a beautiful clean display! Are you missing anything?

Also,love the D.C. Display! Do you have more collection pics of other collections or do do you just collect the 2?
    Last edited by horseman1981; January 30, 2018 at 02:07pm.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    Wakko, that looks great!
    Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    What a beautiful clean display! Are you missing anything?
    From MOTUC? No, I'm not missing anything except for several of the variations. I typically only display one version of any given character, so I don't bother with the likes of Laser Power He-Man or Buzz Saw Hordak. I do have a small handful of these figures, but I don't display them. So, other than those, my collection is complete.

Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    Also,love the D.C. Display! Do you have more collection pics of other collections or do do you just collect the 2?
    I have a nearly complete DC Universe Classics collection, but very little room left to display it, so I only display a select few at this point (right now, just heroes). The rest are in boxes. I have a complete collection of BifBangPow's 3.5" Twilight Zone figures (visible in one of the shots above). Other than those three (and the Loyal Subjects MOTU & ThunderCats), that's all I collect.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Heroic Warrior
    That is an amazing collection and display, Wakko! It doesn't seem to be his usual duty, but I love Granamyr holding the towel. Thank you for sharing!

Wakko, that is GORGEOUS!

Quote Originally Posted by Pygmalion View Post
    That is an amazing collection and display, Wakko! It doesn't seem to be his usual duty, but I love Granamyr holding the towel. Thank you for sharing!
    I was dusting shelves as I took pictures, and at one point put the dust cloth in Granamyr's hand and didn't realize it was there in one of the photos.

Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    Wakko, that is GORGEOUS!
    Thank you!

(I keep waiting for someone to comment on Buddha Skeletor...)

Heroic Warrior
    You know, the whole towel thing has got me thinking: Why not use Granamyr as a caddy? Depending on your mood, he could hold a bowl of nuts, candies, mints, a corkscrew...

And that Buddha Skeletor is amazing!

@Wakko, really? The sword of omen just laying there on the corner?

Can't see shadow weaver?
    It is a perfect display room, love it.

Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    @Wakko, really? The sword of omen just laying there on the corner?
    I know, I need to find a proper home for that, or just get rid of it. It's a rather cheap-looking piece I ordered on-line.

Can't see shadow weaver?
    She's there, on the shelf right above Swiftwind.

It is a perfect display room, love it.
    Thank you!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    Are you concerned about light damage to the figures from those windows? A lot of figures I see in secondary store have light damage to them, so that always worries me.

I know, I need to find a proper home for that, or just get rid of it. It's a rather cheap-looking piece I ordered on-line.

She's there, on the shelf right above Swiftwind.

Thank you!!
    Keep the sword it is well within theme, just an opinion sir.

Saw Shadow Weaver, thanks.

MOTU, Thundercats, and DC (also G.I.Joes) those are my poisons. I have a few but meager compared to yours.

I am inspired with your display, hope I can finally display mine, I'll just keep the inspiration until then.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldBlade6 View Post
    Are you concerned about light damage to the figures from those windows? A lot of figures I see in secondary store have light damage to them, so that always worries me.
    No. I always keep the curtains (which are black, Batman curtains) closed. I only opened them yesterday to let in the natural light to take pictures. My collection is in the dark for about 95% of the time.

I am inspired with your display, hope I can finally display mine, I'll just keep the inspiration until then.
    Thanks for the compliment!

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

No. I always keep the curtains (which are black, Batman curtains) closed. I only opened them yesterday to let in the natural light to take pictures. My collection is in the dark for about 95% of the time.

Thanks for the compliment!

[/QUOTE]

Great display Wakko
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Great display Wakko
    Thank you!! I kinda like it myself.

Wakko, looking at your display makes me reevaluate the struture of my life...or my manroom, at the very least. Absolutely awesome.

I've got to ask how your layout came together. Where is the shelving from? Did you already have all the figures before putting them up, or place shelving as you added to your collection?

I'm running out of space and your pictures inspired me. Just started motuc about 13 months ago and I'm up to 30 pieces. Add that to my previous sports stuff, comics and other figures, and my manroom is gettin cluttered!

May take your shelving route. I'm currently eyeballing the wall to put it on...

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
    Wakko, looking at your display makes me reevaluate the struture of my life...or my manroom, at the very least. Absolutely awesome.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
    I've got to ask how your layout came together. Where is the shelving from? Did you already have all the figures before putting them up, or place shelving as you added to your collection?
    About 8 years ago, I had (still have) a HUGE DC Universe Classics Collection, along with a complete 200x MOTU collection. I had been using adjustable white shelving with white brackets and they were an absolute eyesore. So my dad (who's big into woodworking) built the shelves -- a set of six to start, covering two walls. I started collecting MOTUC, selling off my 200x collection in the process. My dad built five additional shelves as my collection took over yet another wall of the room. Eventually MOTUC got so big that I relegated the DCUC collection to one wall (the red wall), with the rest going into storage. So that's where I am today.

As a kid, I used to spend way too much time staring at action figure cardbacks, specifically Star Wars and Super Powers, where the entire collection was displayed in rows, and as an adult I always wanted to have a space to display my own collection that way -- no overlapping, no figures blocking other figures. I want my (He-)Man Cave to look like one giant cardback.

I want my (He-)Man Cave to look like one giant cardback.
    Will bravo, well done...Awesome that your dad helped you with the shelves.

You and i have about the same wall color and even the trim. So i was hoping you would say walmart or ikea and i could buy the shleves and paint them....

Thanks again for the display inspiration. That is a (he) man cave if there ever was one!

Heroic Warrior
    Agreed. It's quite marvelous!

I bought some side guns for Battle Cat on eBay, but it didn’t come with any projectiles. So I made some on Shape Ways. The mounts I made on Shapeways too. So here they are side by side.

Let me know what you think.