Page 233 of 505 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283333 ... LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,825 of 12602

Thread: Post Your MOTUC Display & Collection Pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by synthalus View Post
    Your MOTU display always amazes me to see and is truly inspiring the way you combine all the various lines!
    Thank you sir! That means a lot to me.
    I'm in the process of redoing my display to fit more Classics up the top... Should have some updated pics in a couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew K View Post
    Oh man, I love the dual blaster wielding He-Man there. That's pretty cool.

http://thefwoosh.com/wp-content/uplo...1/DSC_0120.jpg

More here:

http://thefwoosh.com/2010/11/motuc-review-grizzlor
    Your pics are always amazing dude!
    And your Fright Zone playset is BRILLIANT!! Did you make it?
    Last edited by Oz-Scott; November 18, 2010 at 03:24pm.

When in doubt, buy toys! KalesDad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    Everything but the top shelf used to hold DCUC... MOTUC has clearly taken over!
    Ha ha, cool. MOTUC does have that way of edging everything else out, doesn't it?

That shelf is pretty cool too, mind if I ask where you found it?
    Great B/S/T'ers: Slayor, Blue Monkey, no_frills_inc, the80sdrummer, Super He-Man, loadzone, Troy-Klops, Son of Keldor, soundwavempl, masterenglish, Mern-Ra, and gl28141!

My .org Feedback, and My Ebay For Sale!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Worlds Biggest Meteorb Fan!

Quote Originally Posted by KalesDad View Post
    Ha ha, cool. MOTUC does have that way of edging everything else out, doesn't it?

That shelf is pretty cool too, mind if I ask where you found it?
    It sure does... so much so that I've decided to sell all my DCUC stuff to make way for Masters (spacewise and financewise... lol).

The shelf came from IKEA about a year ago, you can customize it to suit your height/width needs

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    zodak74, I love that Medusa painting! Very cool!

~Penny~

Zodak, can I see a closeup of the green stand He-Man and She-ra are standing on? Also, what are those smaller images behind the figures? Are those paintings? Pictures please!

Last edited by Sentinel Primal; November 19, 2010 at 12:00am.

Watcher of the Multiverse Jon-O's Avatar
    Wow, Sentinel Primal! He looks amazing! And I love Hulk holding the orb.

Really, he looks great with the 200X weapons, especially the shield.
    I love an all inclusive canon!

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    zodak74, I love that Medusa painting! Very cool!

~Penny~
    Thanks! It's a Clash Of The Titans limited edition from Mondo Tees. They often put out some amazing limited run posters of kick-ass films. There was a glow in the dark eyes purple background variant but I thought the red background looked better.

The smaller images on the wall are the various BCI/Eclipse MYP MOTU dvd box set art cards framed. They look pretty good and the frames were only like 97 cents at Wal-Mart! The base He-Man and She-Ra are on is actually an upside down planter (the plant that was in it croaked not too long ago). It actually came flocked like that, which is why I bought it in the first place. My Moss Man figure didn't do such a hot job keeping it alive... LOL.
    Last edited by zodak74; February 24, 2011 at 06:51pm.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Starship Eternia arrived today! I had to release it from the horrible box that had trapped it for all of these years, and add it to my other play sets. This thing is HUGE! The classics figures look good on it though.

On a side note, the female classics figures can ride in the ship's elevator. The men are way too broad.

Wow. That thing is huge and awesome!

I was just thinking yesterday how cool it would be to have a Starship Eternia playset to display with Optikk. Way cooler looking than I imagined!

Quote Originally Posted by spectroscott View Post
    Wow. That thing is huge and awesome!
    Thanks dude! You may have noticed the pink diorama that you made me behind She-ra in the background. It's awesome on top of the Crystal Castle!

Pizza flows through me HordeFan's Avatar
    Awesome playsets UTK!! They look great and I'm surprised the Classics figures fit in so well with it.

Hi guys,

A few org-ers asked me the make and model of this cabinet. I've been trying to get hold of the eBay seller for over a month now to find this our for you.. and I finally have some answers although not the kind I was hoping for. It turns out the guy I bought it from bought it off from his roommate a few years back when he was leaving London. The seller has no way to contact him anymore.. He said he has no idea what make / model it is or where it came from, nothing that could answer our questions but advised me to look at the bottom of the cabinet - maybe there is a sticker or something.. I checked, I actually had to lay flat on the floor with a flashlight and a mirror so it was a bit comical.. ;-) Unfortunatelly there is nothing of that sort - what is there is an electrical box that takes care powering the lights inside and there is a very distinctive name on it - KNOBEL Switzerland.. I did a little research and although I couldn't find the exact match in regards to the logo I did find a company in Switzerland that deals with electrical equipment http://ch.sireh.com/k/4/knobel_ag_ennenda/ but here the trace turns cold... So I'm afraid I won't be able to tell you who made this cabinet apart from the fact it isn't Homebase but rather a Swiss made piece otherwise who else would use a swiss electrical bits in it.. Sorry but it seems that's as close to Sherlock Holmes as I'll every be ;-P Still I really enjoy my cabinet even though I have no idea who made it..

Quote Originally Posted by robaczek View Post
    Thx to my wife and her eBay hunting skills I have a brand new Motu(c) Exclusive glass cabinet! ;-) I love my wife... :-)

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...n/DSC02747.jpg
    Creative web design studio from London - Handcrafted pixels since 2004

i made a cape for my skeletor. not as nice as some of the ones i've seen, but for the hour i put into it, i think it turned out ok. if i had it to do over, i'd probably use a different material as this stuff didn't cut very well (w/o shredding a bit). that and have sharper scissors.

Heroic Warrior
    Some random pics Alec77 and DJ Force took over the weekend, with improvements by Ofty:

More pics can be seen here:
    http://www.he-man.de/masters-classics/spielzeuge.html
    Have fun!
    Gegen 2-Klassen-Gesellschaft in Internet-Foren

Villain in training warrenpeace2012's Avatar
    Here's my custom Grizzlor. I had to tweak him a bit so that he could turn at the waist and use his ab crunch. I tried to make him more like his appearance in the MYP toon with his ab area hairless but you can't see it that well in the pic. Too bad he doesn't have his 200x head...I'm still miffed about that..
    Don't mess up TWO-BADD! That's all I ask!

And behold, I will be a blight upon the land and everything I touch shall wither and die. I shall reign in 2012 for my conquest is nigh.

Great pics flitzi

Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    robaczek, we all appreciate the effort you made to find out the info about your cabinet. Thanks, buddy!
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

robaczek - That's a really classy display. Nicely done.

Flitzi - I love the outdoor shots! The Evil-Lyn pose is fantastic!

Oz-Scott - Thank you! I made the diorama out of blue insulation foam cut and carved to shape. The pipes are PVC pipes painted black. I probably should have done more to disguise that, but I figure they are out of focus a lot, so that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew K View Post
    Oz-Scott - Thank you! I made the diorama out of blue insulation foam cut and carved to shape. The pipes are PVC pipes painted black. I probably should have done more to disguise that, but I figure they are out of focus a lot, so that helps.
    Nah, man, it looks like it's lifted from the toon! I bow to you sir!! Uh-maaaz-ing!

Here's my updated MOC display:

And a few others: