Page 357 of 502 FirstFirst ... 257307347355356357358359367407457 ... LastLast
Results 8,901 to 8,925 of 12545

Thread: Post Your MOTUC Display & Collection Pictures!

I love the pic of the two baddies grabbing orko. The facial expressions are perfect for the scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Balthus Dire View Post
    The first shot of Orko chasing the bad guys is totally awesome.
    Thanks. That's my favorite too. I wanted to get Webstor and Tri-Klops in there as well, but the Windraider is just too big. That's not a complaint either, just a fact. I don't have a lot of space right now, and I was just barely able to get those four guys in there and still get a halfway decent photo.

Watcher of the Multiverse Jon-O's Avatar
    Great shots everyone! Such creativity and I love seeing Orko in peril and piloting the Wind Raider.

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    I had a feeling you'd like that!
    You were right!
    I love an all inclusive canon!

I was messing around with Keldor, who is such a cool figure - aside from the ridiculous fact that he's missing his 200x swords. I can't think of Keldor without seeing Skeletor.

Alt versions - Keldor with Havoc Staff:

and Keldor with sword and Skeletor fully decked out with Havoc Staff and power sword:

Last edited by Thrawn29; January 9, 2012 at 06:55am.

Orko driving the Wind Raider is ADORBLE, Thrawn29!

Just a quick pic of my current collection. Minus Swiftwind.
    Last edited by pinkslipx84; January 9, 2012 at 07:19am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    But we mustn't dwell. No, not today. We Can't! Not on Rex Manning Day!

The rest of my Keldor/Skeletor shots:

Quote Originally Posted by pinkslipx84 View Post
    Orko driving the Wind Raider is ADORABLE, Thrawn29!
    Thanks. One just for you. Orko and a "friend" go cruisin'. I don't think the Windraider is coming back in one piece.

Just a quick pic of my current collection. Minus Swiftwind.
    Nice. I like the Etheria map hanging in the background. There's also some interesting poses going on. What are Evil Lyn and Skeletor doing in the middle of the group?
    Last edited by Thrawn29; January 10, 2012 at 09:07am.

Loving all the great pics and collections of MOTU in this thread.. I don't get around here much these days but I am still an avid MOTU collector.. Here are a few pics of my displayed collection I'd like to share that I have in my home office. This isn't everything but its some of my favorite items.. its not all that easy to get good pictures of it all, please bare with the odd angles. In person its all easily viewable.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Thrawn29 View Post

Nice. I like the Etheria map hanging in the background. There's also some interesting poses going on. What are Evil Lyn and Skeletor doing in the middle of the group?
    Thanks! Icarius didn't last on the wall over nite. LOL. I need to find a better way to mount him. Skeletor is surrendering his powers to her. I don't particularly care for Skeletor. So in my mythos, Evil-Lyn defeats him and then takes on He-Man.
    But we mustn't dwell. No, not today. We Can't! Not on Rex Manning Day!

I like your display, MILK-MAN!

I love those displays Milk-Man. Simple, neat, and effective. Very nicely done..

That's some fine, top-notch cabinetry there, Milk
    Man!

Very nice set-up!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Thank you for the compliments. Much appreciated! Running out of space though, I'm planning to build 2 more wall units. Those should hold 25 standard figures each. That should work for awhile atleast. I love this classics line!

Very nice Milkman, I love the case displays. I wish I had space for something like that.

Gotta dig Nutnog's style. audman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MILK-MAN View Post
    Loving all the great pics and collections of MOTU in this thread.. I don't get around here much these days but I am still an avid MOTU collector.. Here are a few pics of my displayed collection I'd like to share that I have in my home office. This isn't everything but its some of my favorite items.. its not all that easy to get good pictures of it all, please bare with the odd angles. In person its all easily viewable.
    Ok where did you get that wall hanging cabinet and the curio cabinet. Please say they are on the internet lol. I need something like it.
    Highly Recommended for Fantastic Trades/sales: cayman shen, ElkThunder, Geek-man,

Quote Originally Posted by audman View Post
    Ok where did you get that wall hanging cabinet and the curio cabinet. Please say they are on the internet lol. I need something like it.
    The two large upright curios I bought at a local furniture store. The wall unit I made myself.. I searched for ever online and could never find a wall unit that suited my needs, so I just built one. I plan to build 2 more slightly smaller wall units to match, that will be mounted on each side of the current one.

Gotta dig Nutnog's style. audman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MILK-MAN View Post
    The two large upright curios I bought at a local furniture store. The wall unit I made myself.. I searched for ever online and could never find a wall unit that suited my needs, so I just built one. I plan to build 2 more slightly smaller wall units to match, that will be mounted on each side of the current one.
    Awesome. I will have to see what i can come up with then. Beautiful job on that one. Can't wait to see your completed trio all mounted.
    Highly Recommended for Fantastic Trades/sales: cayman shen, ElkThunder, Geek-man,

Awesome display MILK-MAN. Very classy.
    MOTUC Fan

Alcala Shelf

Thanks to Demo-Man's bonus head, my Alcala shelf finally has its centerpiece! Took a few quick pics with my phone this morning.

skelly03.JPG skelly02.JPG

If only they weren't changing the Snake-Man-At-Arms body, I'd be even closer to a complete set.

I just started collecting MOTUC since last November, so bear with me if my display is rather humble... More will be added later, but this what I have so far:

"From here to Eterni...a"

Watcher of the Multiverse Jon-O's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kissero View Post
    I just started collecting MOTUC since last November, so bear with me if my display is rather humble... More will be added later, but this what I have so far:
    Humble but very nice. Very much the core cast of the animated series.
    I love an all inclusive canon!

Bottom line is, if you never guy another figure that's pretty much all you need. Maybe a Ram Man...

But, I love the way you've got them displayed. Very simple, but it works. These figures are so colorful and interesting, that simple works best in my opinion. I like it.

@kissero - i have a Detolf as well, wait till you get it nice and full with the figures you like - it'll look the biz!

Ok, i've been toying around a bit after getting inspired by going thru this thread and i decided to chip in with a few pics - albeit unfortunately taken on an iPhone4 (and i know the background is pretty plain to say the least...) but its still ok nontheless i guess LoL.

Pic 1: The Evil Horde...

IMG_0172.jpg

Pic 2: Evil Warriors Unite...

IMG_0173.jpg

Pic 3: Masters Last Stand...

IMG_0169.jpg

Pic 4: The Snake Men...

IMG_0170.jpg

@ MrRoboto

Nice pictures. You have several of your figures in some really cool poses.

Catra looks quite nice. Trap Jaw looks good with his arms spread out like that. Tri-Klops is freaking cool with his hand propped up on the big gun. I like Zodac and Roboto as well.

I have my Buzz-Off posed almost exactly like yours. And Stratos looks awesome posed like that. One of the better displayed Stratos figures I've seen.

Some more pics of Leech. I can't get enough of him; he's just so awesome.

Last edited by Thrawn29; January 14, 2012 at 03:59pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2013306/host...other/motu.jpg
    Nice set up there.. love Skeletors head.
    Better start preparing some now space though. Lol!! That single detolf won't last long!

I have started my own blog and recently posted my first review. The link is in my sig, and although the review is nothing groundbreaking, there maybe something that you haven't seen before.

A couple of pictures from the review for: He-Man - Most Powerful Man in the Universe