Page 361 of 509 FirstFirst ... 261311351359360361362363371411461 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,025 of 12721

Thread: Post Your MOTUC Display & Collection Pictures!

flaming_knob

Those shelves look fantastic Roykop! Can't wait to see it when you have all five up there.
    Thanks! I'm hoping as the amount of figures increase, the 5th shelf will allow me to keep a nice theme to the individual shelves, while not getting overly crowded making some harder to see.

Here are the rest of the shelves from my display...

Proud member of the Arizona MAZTERS since 2003

Neat pictures! Where'd you get the molten lava hands?

Watcher of the Multiverse Jon-O's Avatar
    Nice!!!
    I love an all inclusive canon!

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy View Post
    Neat pictures! Where'd you get the molten lava hands?
    That is a display base from Marvel Select Mephisto.... And they look awesome!
    Sale/Trade//Feedback//MOTU Customs// MOTUC Albums//MOTU Fans Puerto Rico Chapter

I got lazy...So here is a link to my NON MOTU Collection!
    Collection and NON MOTU Customs

XBOX ONE Gamertag: Avenger12PR
    PSN: Avenger12PR

Marvel Select Ghost Rider actually.

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    The Star Sisters arrive!

Jewelstar is the backbone of the Rebellion and the creator of the Crystal Castle

Tallstar joins the Galactic Protectors!

Starla joins up with the Heroic Warriors! (Much to Teela's chagrin)

Evil Lyn attempts to care for Keldor after the painful ritual that Hordak used to save his life.

...and his horrified by the results.

"What has Hordak done to you, my love?" Evil Lyn asks...

...and her question is met with a brutal attack that she barely escapes from with her life.

With that attack, she vows to bring Skeletor to his knees and take Eternia for her own.

Family portrait (Evil Lyn, her father The Faceless One, and her mother, The Sultress)
    Last edited by Mr_Yuck; January 24, 2012 at 11:27pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Loves MOTUC canon! PaTrIcKfOgArTy's Avatar
    I cannot believe how big the MOTUC collection is getting. Here is my latest display - I've added a third column of shelves. Still tweaking how I want to proceed. Thinking about mixing them all up, maybe alphabetizing them by name might be the way to go. Thoughts?

Photobucket

Quote Originally Posted by PaTrIcKfOgArTy View Post
    I cannot believe how big the MOTUC collection is getting. Here is my latest display - I've added a third column of shelves. Still tweaking how I want to proceed. Thinking about mixing them all up, maybe alphabetizing them by name might be the way to go. Thoughts?
    Love how you've posed Marlena - simple, yet elegant and in a way, very unique. Could you please post close-ups and, oh, hope the videos are going to start again

I always love seeing your collection, Patrick.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

Where are the Palace Guards and Wind Raider? And why not display Kronis and Keldor since you have Adam and Adora displayed?
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Roton 4) Dragstor 5) Saurod 6) Karg 7) Lodar 8) Mask of Power Demons 9) TC Skeletor 10) FF He-Man 11) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 12) Road Ripper 13) Lord Masque 14) Filmation Teela

Quote Originally Posted by RafiS View Post
    Love how you've posed Marlena - simple, yet elegant and in a way, very unique. Could you please post close-ups and, oh, hope the videos are going to start again
    Thanks! I'll try to get some decent close up posted soon. Jeffrey and I have been SO busy but we actually hope to film a couple videos tomorrow. Thanks for checking them out

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    I always love seeing your collection, Patrick.
    Thanks Uki - Did you get that download link I sent you the other day?

Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    Where are the Palace Guards and Wind Raider? And why not display Kronis and Keldor since you have Adam and Adora displayed?
    Well...So I had evolved to just displaying the Spector Palace Guard as he is the only named character. Now that we have Spector coming out, I am choosing to display him in his purple uniform. Honestly, the reality is - I'm just not such a fan of the guards...or nameless characters. Give em' a name, I'll display them. It's odd because I don't feel this same way about the beasts. No Wind Raider for me - even as a child I never had any interest in vehicles. Just beasts, characters and play sets. Kronis and Keldor are also both Trap Jaw and Skeletor, who are still alive and so I choose to display them in there most current form. Prince Adam / Adora switch back and forth so I allow them to be displayed. Wow. This is BEYOND geeky, but you asked

Watcher of the Multiverse Jon-O's Avatar
    Mr_Yuck, great storytelling!!!

PaTrIcKfOgArTy, your display is awesome! I wish I had that kind of space! And I second the comment about how you have Queen Marlena posed.
    I love an all inclusive canon!

Here is that close up of Marlena. I do love this figure!

Photobucket

Kronis and Keldor are also both Trap Jaw and Skeletor, who are still alive and so I choose to display them in there most current form. Prince Adam / Adora switch back and forth so I allow them to be displayed. Wow. This is BEYOND geeky, but you asked
    Haha I know what you mean, because I'm the same way with a lot of my figures. The difference with me, though, is that I am fine to display different "versions" or "eras" as long as they're on separate shelves. Sometimes I think I could've done without Keldor or Kronis, though, but I have 'em so I might as well put 'em up if I can!

Here is that close up of Marlena. I do love this figure!
    Love it!! Thanks Patrick.

I think I love it just because I feel that it sorta shows off her personality - that calm, classy lady who you never knew had it in her to kick some serious butt - there's a picture of Desperate Housewives where the ladies are posed almost like her....with hidden suprises. Sorta reminds me of that.

desperate_10.jpgdesperate_11.jpg
    Last edited by RafiS; January 25, 2012 at 02:23am.

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Its interesting to see how many of your figures are unarmed (eg Optikk,Buzz Off,Whiplash,Grizzlor,Goddess among others) also that Panthor is naked!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Question is, where do you order these from. Perhaps I failed epic, but I go to ikea and I dont see these offered

I Hate track shelving, but this looks pretty ok. I like how everyone has their own room. I kinda like how I have my figures stagered, deep. But I want to have them all "Up front" like you do. Pretty good.

As for the order or how they stand, yeah I'm not touching that, because everyone has their own ideas of who goes where.
    Last edited by baronterror; January 25, 2012 at 05:10am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

@ Mr._Yuck

I like everyone of those pictures. The Skeletor and Evil Lyn pictures are particularly nice.

------------------------------

@ PaTrIcKfOgArTy

I love your displays. Great stuff. I also display quite a few of my figures without weapons.

-------------------------------

Just some quick pics of the Battle Armor variants.

Last edited by Thrawn29; January 25, 2012 at 11:14am.

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    Its interesting to see how many of your figures are unarmed (eg Optikk,Buzz Off,Whiplash,Grizzlor,Goddess among others) also that Panthor is naked!
    LOL - Yeah, another thing I am super specific on. For me, I tend to default most warriors to themselves or their specific ability as the main weapon. Tri-Kops's eyes for example are enough in my mind for him, etc. It's always been this way for me, even as a kid, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    I Hate track shelving, but this looks pretty ok. I like how everyone has their own room. I kinda like how I have my figures stagered, deep. But I want to have them all "Up front" like you do. Pretty good.
    Thanks, yeah, for me the shelving is really simple, which I like - let's me focus on just the figures. I love the Ikea ones but they take up space and sometimes I think it looks a bit more cluttered.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrawn29 View Post
    @ PaTrIcKfOgArTyI love your displays. Great stuff. I also display quite a few of my figures without weapons.
    Thanks Thrawn - great pics as well!

LOL - Yeah, another thing I am super specific on. For me, I tend to default most warriors to themselves or their specific ability as the main weapon. Tri-Kops's eyes for example are enough in my mind for him, etc. It's always been this way for me, even as a kid, lol.

You definitely have some unique displaying rules.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Roton 4) Dragstor 5) Saurod 6) Karg 7) Lodar 8) Mask of Power Demons 9) TC Skeletor 10) FF He-Man 11) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 12) Road Ripper 13) Lord Masque 14) Filmation Teela

LOL I agree. I'm sure it's a diagnosable level of absurd

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    I keep checking in here to see pics of peoples collections with the Sisters in them, to see how different members have integrated the ladies into their new homes.

ka
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

I was looking at Jewelstar (Bubblegum Yum-Yum) and I placed her next to Evil Lyn (Purple Teela), and I believe I may have found an interesting new adversary for the Mistress of Snake Mountain (that hadn't occurred to me anyway). Aside from Teela, Shadow Weaver, and She-Ra, Jewelstar seems like an interesting match-off for Evil Lyn.

I'm going to have to take some more pictures of the two in a day or so when I'm off from work, but I think they look very interesting together. They both have capes, wands, and crowns.

Yes, I quite like the two of them together.

Purple Teela vs Bubblegum Yum-Yum:

I may give Bubblegum Yum-Yum the red Beastman whip and start calling it the licorice whip.
    Last edited by Thrawn29; January 26, 2012 at 11:08am.