Page 381 of 503 FirstFirst ... 281331371379380381382383391431481 ... LastLast
Results 9,501 to 9,525 of 12553

Thread: Post Your MOTUC Display & Collection Pictures!

Heroic Warrior

Lol it's funny because it's accurate to vintage hypno-myst and because the plastic on Khan smells decidedly like Snake Urine.

Yes! Great picture!

Nice pic Sir Reilly.

-------------

Some more of Kobra Khan. Such a cool figure.

Come from the land of the ice and snow...
    Here is most of my collection:

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes0217 View Post
    This reminds me of Saturday mornings well spent! Thanks for sharing.
    Agreed. All that went through my head was the vintage Dino Riders toy commercials.

Quote Originally Posted by JorReno View Post
    Agreed. All that went through my head was the vintage Dino Riders toy commercials.
    Great line, great commercials. : )

I'd been meaning to take a new group pic since Catra arrived! So today I finally did.

Didn't have very good lighting unfortunately.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by AdultCollector View Post
    Thanks Uki! It's an unpainted resin kit that was sold at the booth for Backyard Legends (they shared a booth with Spymonkey Creations Inc.). Super cheap!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...32234408_n.jpg
    Did you happen to hear anymore about them selling it online? I could swear I had heard something along those lines?

wow, everyone has such great collections, i love the scenes people have been doing with thier MOTU, all mine are just in a pile all in thier mailer boxes, im keeping them like that so then dont go down in value, ( i have never collected toys before as an adult) and also everyone saying things break scares me to open them as i so dont want that as i love them all. my original ones are all out

Last edited by imonmywayup; April 6, 2012 at 01:52pm.

Heroic Master of Magic kalel0201's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dittmosher View Post
    Love this pic! Hope you don't mind I played with it! ")

Quote Originally Posted by kalel0201 View Post
    Love this pic! Hope you don't mind I played with it! ")
    http://i534.photobucket.com/albums/e...inthenight.jpg
    No; i like it!!!

When I see your finished work you can make more if you want! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by DrGrayskull View Post
    wow, everyone has such great collections, i love the scenes people have been doing with thier MOTU, all mine are just in a pile all in thier mailer boxes, im keeping them like that so then dont go down in value, ( i have never collected toys before as an adult) and also everyone saying things break scares me to open them as i so dont want that as i love them all. my original ones are all out
    Not sure if I should laugh or feel sorry for this guy.. Or maybe it was April's Fool and I just fell for it? ;-)
    Creative web design studio from London - Handcrafted pixels since 2004

Here's my temporary setup that I put together yesterday, I'm glad to finally have all my figures out! The Grayskull in the background is a work in progress...I plan on trimming the cardboard backing down, painting it, and someday using it as a base for a fully sculpted diorama, with a friend's help. Until I have the right budget for that, I'm considering doing a 2D cardboard version of Grayskull with the rest of the castle walls. For now, though, I think the next illustration I'd like to attempt is either Snake Mountain or the Fright Zone!

Anyway, I hope you like the pics!

motuc-collection01.jpg

motuc-collection02.jpg

motuc-collection03.jpg

motuc-collection04.jpg

Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    Micro-Man, that is the best interpretation of the Filmation-style Castle Grayskull that I have ever seen! If you ever want to make a digital copy of the illustration ... y'know, for those of use who might want to print it out and make a 3D model of our own...
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

Widget
    some pictures of the royal guard under attack
    DSCN2568xxx1.jpgDSCN2574xxx2.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dickgrayson32; April 7, 2012 at 10:14am. Reason: bad size

Quote Originally Posted by Sword-of-Grayskull View Post
    Micro-Man, that is the best interpretation of the Filmation-style Castle Grayskull that I have ever seen!
    Thanks, I'm glad you liked my Grayskull illustration! After reading how Mattel said that making a MOTUC playset pre-order required too much research and design work, I decided to try it out for myself. I designed this version of Grayskull to be in "Playset-Scale"; Large enough for Classics figures without being too large for displays. I chose the Filmation style because it was my favorite but a lot of details were taken from fans' requests here, including:

1. 8x11" Jawbridge so that He-Man can enter the castle while riding Battle Cat...
    2. A larger window opening so that you can see the Sorceress peeking through...
    3. Enough space on the towers to position a figure or even attach a Point Dread add-on...
    4. No electronics, heheh!

If you ever want to make a digital copy of the illustration ... y'know, for those of use who might want to print it out and make a 3D model of our own...
    Hmm, I like this idea...I'll try to get a high-quality shot of the full illustration soon. I'd like to eventually turn my backdrops into 3D sculpts but that will take a lot of time. So, for now, I think I'll stick to illustrated backgrounds...On the bright side, they'll take up less space and be easier to swap out. I'll post more about this in the Fan Art section!

I finally managed to put up all my figures on shelf. The first 5 pics are from my long display, the other two are separates. Not the best pics sadly, I really suck at taking photos.

"Why's Dragstor riding on Night Stalker?" "Cause he can."

They don't suck at all I rather like that grey tree stump and the green tower you've got in there, Sir! And I fear somewhat for Swifty, what with Catra about to whip him like that...

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Whoo Hoo! Love the Sisters taking down Leech!

Jewelstar using her staff on his jaw like that.....Those girls aint to be messed with! Brilliant!

ka
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Dittmosher┤s MotUC Kobra Khan Photoshooting Nr. 1:

submission:

result:

This is one of my old pic posted on Fwoosh,i decided to do some minor corrections to the lighting:

Where are they? Where are your friends now? Tell me about the loneliess of good, He-Man. Is it equal to the loneliness of evil?

It's amazing how far we've come since the beginning of this line. So many awesome figures.
    "The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural."

-Chancellor Palpatine

I finally got my MOTUC display going. I will be adding to it as I get more figures, but so far, it fits everything. All the loose figures are ones that came damaged in the mail. My King Grayskull has 2 left thighs.