Page 426 of 507 FirstFirst ... 326376416424425426427428436476 ... LastLast
Results 10,626 to 10,650 of 12664

Thread: Post Your MOTUC Display & Collection Pictures!

  1. #10626
    Snappy Threader
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Southern Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,530
    Spikor looks pretty cool with those feet....

  2. #10627
    Got Filmation? shadowfall1976's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    A Damn Mitten....
    Posts
    6,589
    Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    Spikor looks pretty cool with those feet....
    He's light purple and dark purple, with black briefs and a red belt, but has brown boots....at least now they match the rest of him.
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

    Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

    Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

  3. #10628
    Heroic Warrior Customikey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Astoria, NY
    Posts
    172
    This is the thread that made me want to stop lurking and join up. I've enjoyed looking at all your collections! I really have! I've clicked on all 427 pages and drooled over some of your set-ups. So, here's my meager (but growing!) collection.

    The first ones.


    Finally! He-Man!! I ended up with v1 He-Man, which is fine by me. The reversed shoulders don't bother me. I could fix it, of course, but meh.


    The first fights break out amongst my toys.




    Let there be no doubt about how my BC mask is set.


    Still growing...


    - - - Updated - - -

    A few portraits...

    I don't think I can properly convey how much I love this little guy. I really doubted being able to get him for a good price on the secondary market. The vintage Orko was the last to disappear from my original collection. Feels good to have him back!


    One of my favorites.


    Webstor is gangsta?


    Pretty Kitty
    Last edited by Customikey; November 14, 2012 at 09:32am.

  4. #10629
    Court Magician Dr. Evil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    53
    What a great idea! Looks good.

  5. #10630
    Loves MOTUC canon! PaTrIcKfOgArTy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Maine, USA
    Posts
    1,853
    It's been a while - this is still my favorite thread here, lol. I cannot believe how far this line has come. I mean seriously - when I look at these figures up on my wall it makes me realize that while in the day to day passings it's easy to just focus on the latest figures, BUT, stepping back tonight I'm in awe. I've been sitting here staring for over an hour. Having been here at the .Org for 10+ years, going to Power-Con 1 & 2, being the proud owner of this collection and now a Castle Grayskull is coming. It's a bit surreal. This May I'll be 35 years old - and MOTU has been with me this long. It is unreal. I guess, tonight I'm reflecting, but wow, so happy to be a MOTU fan.


  6. #10631
    Stridor in MOTUC! RockinHard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Slime Pit
    Posts
    5,583
    Quote Originally Posted by PaTrIcKfOgArTy View Post
    It's been a while - this is still my favorite thread here, lol. I cannot believe how far this line has come. I mean seriously - when I look at these figures up on my wall it makes me realize that while in the day to day passings it's easy to just focus on the latest figures, BUT, stepping back tonight I'm in awe. I've been sitting here staring for over an hour. Having been here at the .Org for 10+ years, going to Power-Con 1 & 2, being the proud owner of this collection and now a Castle Grayskull is coming. It's a bit surreal. This May I'll be 35 years old - and MOTU has been with me this long. It is unreal. I guess, tonight I'm reflecting, but wow, so happy to be a MOTU fan.

    http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...ection1112.jpg
    Cool, but Shadowbeast and Griffin do not belong on your shelves. They are not individual, unique characters.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

    MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Roton 4) Dragstor 5) Saurod 6) Karg 7) Lodar 8) Mask of Power Demons 9) TC Skeletor 10) FF He-Man 11) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 12) Road Ripper 13) Lord Masque 14) Filmation Teela

  7. #10632
    Snappy Threader
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Southern Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,530
    Awesome set up Patrick. I'm with you....a lot of years as a MOTU fan, and I couldn't be more excited.

  8. #10633
    Heroic Warrior General Hawk 7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brandon Florida
    Posts
    1,009
    Quote Originally Posted by PaTrIcKfOgArTy View Post
    It's been a while - this is still my favorite thread here, lol. I cannot believe how far this line has come. I mean seriously - when I look at these figures up on my wall it makes me realize that while in the day to day passings it's easy to just focus on the latest figures, BUT, stepping back tonight I'm in awe. I've been sitting here staring for over an hour. Having been here at the .Org for 10+ years, going to Power-Con 1 & 2, being the proud owner of this collection and now a Castle Grayskull is coming. It's a bit surreal. This May I'll be 35 years old - and MOTU has been with me this long. It is unreal. I guess, tonight I'm reflecting, but wow, so happy to be a MOTU fan.

    http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...ection1112.jpg
    Nice collection...one question though... How is it that you have Dekker and Castel Grayskull Man already??
    At MATTYCOLLECTOR.com, 'ALL SALES ARE FINAL'...UNLESS it's in THEIR ADVANTAGE to not be...

    Feedback Thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=185599

    Find me on Facebook!
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/...00003950889698

  9. #10634
    Loves MOTUC canon! PaTrIcKfOgArTy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Maine, USA
    Posts
    1,853
    RockinHard - I know, I know, I know - geez What can I say, I just can't fit generic "army builders" into my collection. In an effort to save space I've created these "display rules" lol:

    1. A specific character that is named gets displayed.
    2. If a character has had two identities, I go with the current or one I consider definitive one i.e. Keldor vs Skeletor = Skeletor gets displayed, Kronis vs Trap-Jaw = Trap-Jaw gets displayed.
    3. If a character has been released with different looks/outfits I display what I consider definitive, i.e., standard Teela vs BA Teela = standard Teela gets displayed.
    4. If a character has two current identities, if they have separate names I will display both, i.e., Prince Adam and He-Man = both get displayed.
    5. I display 1 of each "beast", named or unnamed.
    6. I only display weapons if in my mind it is something they use regularly. i.e., I don't display Tri-Klops with his sword because I view his electronic eyes as his main weapon.

    My problem with guards and army builders is that I just look at them as "filler" and always have. It's the same for vehicles with me - never been interested. Maybe someday I'll create a few "army shelves" and add the Place Guards, Snake Army, and whatever else may come. In the meantime this display takes up enough space without them, lol.

    General Hawk 7 - My subscription figures arrived today

  10. #10635
    Got Filmation? shadowfall1976's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    A Damn Mitten....
    Posts
    6,589
    I'm 36....there are a lot of MOTUC figures I can live without, but altogether, they are a great bunch of figures, I have 39 in my collection, soon to be 40 when tomorrow comes and I order Grayskullman....passing on Dekker, and possibly Randor. But all in all, MOTUC is a good line, even though it's plagued with a few lemons (most lines are), it's still nice to have them coming.

    Looking forward to Granamyr though....And a small handful of 2013 figures coming in my sub, but selling the rest to hopefully finance CG....

    And at the moment I'm trying to round out my TMNT Classics collection....just need Raph, since Mikey & Leo came in today. So my collection room (closet) is filling up nicely, all I need is the BS Voltron & the 9" Vinyl Vehicle Voltron and I'll have representatives from all my childhood lines that have modern Classic interpretations.

    And with exceptions to MASK, Centurions, Bravestarr, Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors & Silverhawks, which have no modern Classic figures slated to even come....hopefully someday.

    Bring on Thirty-Thirty!
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

    Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

    Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

  11. #10636
    Widget
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by PaTrIcKfOgArTy View Post
    It's been a while - this is still my favorite thread here, lol. I cannot believe how far this line has come. I mean seriously - when I look at these figures up on my wall it makes me realize that while in the day to day passings it's easy to just focus on the latest figures, BUT, stepping back tonight I'm in awe. I've been sitting here staring for over an hour. Having been here at the .Org for 10+ years, going to Power-Con 1 & 2, being the proud owner of this collection and now a Castle Grayskull is coming. It's a bit surreal. This May I'll be 35 years old - and MOTU has been with me this long. It is unreal. I guess, tonight I'm reflecting, but wow, so happy to be a MOTU fan.

    http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...ection1112.jpg
    Still one of the best and cleanest displays I have seen.

  12. #10637
    Heroic Warrior horseman1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Buffalo,NY
    Posts
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by PaTrIcKfOgArTy View Post
    RockinHard - I know, I know, I know - geez What can I say, I just can't fit generic "army builders" into my collection. In an effort to save space I've created these "display rules" lol:

    1. A specific character that is named gets displayed.
    2. If a character has had two identities, I go with the current or one I consider definitive one i.e. Keldor vs Skeletor = Skeletor gets displayed, Kronis vs Trap-Jaw = Trap-Jaw gets displayed.
    3. If a character has been released with different looks/outfits I display what I consider definitive, i.e., standard Teela vs BA Teela = standard Teela gets displayed.
    4. If a character has two current identities, if they have separate names I will display both, i.e., Prince Adam and He-Man = both get displayed.
    5. I display 1 of each "beast", named or unnamed.
    6. I only display weapons if in my mind it is something they use regularly. i.e., I don't display Tri-Klops with his sword because I view his electronic eyes as his main weapon.

    My problem with guards and army builders is that I just look at them as "filler" and always have. It's the same for vehicles with me - never been interested. Maybe someday I'll create a few "army shelves" and add the Place Guards, Snake Army, and whatever else may come. In the meantime this display takes up enough space without them, lol.

    General Hawk 7 - My subscription figures arrived today

    You sir have the logic of one of the most type A rationalists I have ever seen. I love it you remind me of......me. Your shelves look crisp and your logic is sound. May I ask how you will display the castle? Would you perhaps put army builders with that?

    Also like you I gazed at my closed collection for some time today,just taking it all in. Next December I will open them all along with the castle.

    Where we have come from to where we are now is nothing short of amazing.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

  13. #10638
    Widget
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    I'm 36....there are a lot of MOTUC figures I can live without, but altogether, they are a great bunch of figures, I have 39 in my collection, soon to be 40 when tomorrow comes and I order Grayskullman....passing on Dekker, and possibly Randor. But all in all, MOTUC is a good line, even though it's plagued with a few lemons (most lines are), it's still nice to have them coming.

    Looking forward to Granamyr though....And a small handful of 2013 figures coming in my sub, but selling the rest to hopefully finance CG....

    And at the moment I'm trying to round out my TMNT Classics collection....just need Raph, since Mikey & Leo came in today. So my collection room (closet) is filling up nicely, all I need is the BS Voltron & the 9" Vinyl Vehicle Voltron and I'll have representatives from all my childhood lines that have modern Classic interpretations.

    And with exceptions to MASK, Centurions, Bravestarr, Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors & Silverhawks, which have no modern Classic figures slated to even come....hopefully someday.

    Bring on Thirty-Thirty!
    Age 32 here, now you are speaking my language!! Here are my interests revived now that I have a job to pay for these trivial things! I basically want to collect a toy from each item on the list.

    Batman 89 movie
    Back to the Future
    Alf
    Akira
    robotech/macross
    MOTU (duh)
    transformers
    thundercats
    TMNT
    Knight Rider
    robocop
    Street Fighter II
    Tron
    silverhawks
    MASK
    Voltron
    Super Mario Bros
    Bubblegum Crisis
    Cowboy Bebop
    Terminator
    Metroid
    Metal Gear
    Megaman
    Micro Machines
    Exo Squad
    Captain Planet
    Evangelion
    Ghostbusters
    Indiana Jones
    Inspector Gadget
    Mortal Kombat
    A-Team
    Airwolf
    Smurfs
    Sonic the Hedgehog
    Power Rangers
    Ronin Warriors
    Rocketeer
    bravestarr
    captain power
    centurions
    gijoe
    roboforce

  14. #10639
    Loves MOTUC canon! PaTrIcKfOgArTy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Maine, USA
    Posts
    1,853
    Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    You sir have the logic of one of the most type A rationalists I have ever seen. I love it you remind me of......me. Your shelves look crisp and your logic is sound. May I ask how you will display the castle? Would you perhaps put army builders with that?

    Also like you I gazed at my closed collection for some time today,just taking it all in. Next December I will open them all along with the castle.

    Where we have come from to where we are now is nothing short of amazing.
    LOL - I know, it's a blessing and curse, this mad mind of mine, lol. Thanks, I'm glad you like the display.

    I would LOVE to remove the top 3 or 4 shelves of the middle column to sit Castle Grayskull as the massive center piece it should be. We'll see - I'm running out of space and fast. Soon they will all have to be 4 if not 5 figures a shelf. When that happens, the stands might have to go if it starts to get too cluttered.

    What an amazing experience you have designed for yourself - opening them all when Grayskull comes - that is truly amazing. Very exciting - doing that all at once is such a good idea! Post pics when you do!

  15. #10640
    Heroic Warrior Dr Kain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Posts
    5,230
    Here are my new collection pics:


    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

    Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

  16. #10641
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,338
    Nice G.I.Joe display case... Is that from a retail dealer?

    So you`re moving or is that your normal storage system?

  17. #10642
    -World's #1 Goat Man Fan- NastyNate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Snake Mountain MI
    Posts
    999
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserker79 View Post
    Nice G.I.Joe display case... Is that from a retail dealer?

    So you`re moving or is that your normal storage system?
    Its actually an old Target exclusive set that included the Mobat and Crimson Hiss Tank. I still have it loose, its epic. It alson included a tan Steeler that is 1 of my all time fav figs. Its prolly 4 to 5 years old (I think).
    Goat Man is the MOTUC 2014 Traveling Con Exclusive! Im officially the happiest boy in the whole world.

  18. #10643
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Lebanon PA
    Posts
    378
    Nice collection Patrick.
    "These are the days of high adventure"

  19. #10644
    Evil reptile w/ spark antimas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Bottom of the Slime Pit
    Posts
    103
    Jon and Sam's Halloween Extravaganza 2012 026.jpg
    Wasnt sure the best place to post this, but wanted to share the image with a group that I know would appreciate it! I have a huge Halloween Party every year and theme this year was naturally MOTU for the 30th!!!

    Missing from the shot who dressed to the Theme is: BG Teela, Ram-Man, and 200x Sorceress

  20. #10645
    Heroic Warrior Balthus Dire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,177
    Hah....epic Battle Cat.

  21. #10646
    Widget
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Mich.
    Posts
    21
    This has to be my favorite thread! So many great pictures, I thought I would share my collection!


    image.jpg

    image.jpg

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by antimas View Post
    Jon and Sam's Halloween Extravaganza 2012 026.jpg
    Wasnt sure the best place to post this, but wanted to share the image with a group that I know would appreciate it! I have a huge Halloween Party every year and theme this year was naturally MOTU for the 30th!!!

    Missing from the shot who dressed to the Theme is: BG Teela, Ram-Man, and 200x Sorceress
    This is an great pic!!! I bet it was a fun party!

  22. #10647
    Heroic Warrior Dr Kain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Posts
    5,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserker79 View Post
    Nice G.I.Joe display case... Is that from a retail dealer?

    So you`re moving or is that your normal storage system?
    That's just a unopened GI Joe battle pack that included several vehicles and an exclusive figure of one of the original 13 Joes.

    And yes, I'm moving to a new apartment on Thanksgiving, so everything is in the midst of being packed up, sold, or tossed out. That is one of the reasons I decided to sell off nearly my entire MOC collection, have sold off 60% of my Transformers collection, and many other collections that I have come to realize I either don't need or my interest has pretty much faded. Unless something changes, I've decided that the only toys I'm going to buy from now on will be related to He-Man, GI Joe, Godzilla, One Piece, and Sentai/Kamen Rider Figuarts. However, except for OP and the Figuarts, even the other stuff has pretty much died down.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

    Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

  23. #10648
    Master of Time & Space Jedi_Master_Jeremy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Canton, Ohio
    Posts
    1,095
    I did the same thing today. I will be 36 in January and I think back to getting these figures as a kid and then to have them again is just awesome. My 6 year old made sure to inform me that he wants the new Castle Grayskull himself! Glad I'm getting 3 of them. It's an awesome site to behold all these amazing figures and they take me back!

    Quote Originally Posted by PaTrIcKfOgArTy View Post
    It's been a while - this is still my favorite thread here, lol. I cannot believe how far this line has come. I mean seriously - when I look at these figures up on my wall it makes me realize that while in the day to day passings it's easy to just focus on the latest figures, BUT, stepping back tonight I'm in awe. I've been sitting here staring for over an hour. Having been here at the .Org for 10+ years, going to Power-Con 1 & 2, being the proud owner of this collection and now a Castle Grayskull is coming. It's a bit surreal. This May I'll be 35 years old - and MOTU has been with me this long. It is unreal. I guess, tonight I'm reflecting, but wow, so happy to be a MOTU fan.

    http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...ection1112.jpg
    It's all about being polished when it counts!

  24. #10649
    Heroic Warrior RyDell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,916
    How do u guys post so many pictures... I had a few but then I ran out of room. I can't seem to be able to delete the pictures I posted to free up space.
    I will NEVER believe that Mermista beheaded Mer-Man! You sit on a throne of lies.... and smell of beef and cheese, bio writer!!!!

  25. #10650
    Heroic Warrior evilmike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Hannover / Germany
    Posts
    382
    Some updates on my collection .












Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •