Page 461 of 493 FirstFirst ... 361411451459460461462463471 ... LastLast
Results 11,501 to 11,525 of 12303

Thread: Post Your MOTUC Display & Collection Pictures!

The cases are from Ikea, they're called Detolf and are around 60 bucks. The tiered shelves are not included, I found them online at a store in Pennsylvania that sells store displays. I don't think I can post the info, but if you PM me I'll be glad to share a link.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonblaster View Post
    I'm glad you like it, my friend!
    It was a lot of fun to create aswell I love the gloomy vibe of the old MOTU artwork. So that's something I try to capture in my pictures aswell.

Thank you for that great compliment!
    I'm always trying to portray all characters in a way, that makes them more likable to all fans. I see it as a challenge to show the potential of all characters. Especially the new ones that have a hard time of being accepted in MOTU.

Aaaand as promised: the big finale of my unpacking-marathon!
    Clamp Champ!
    I hate how Mattel "solved" the Snake-at-Arms story arch by killing Duncan and making Clamp Champ a murderer
    So I rewrote that story to redeem both characters :

Salvation

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...th-d6gkhef.jpg

""HSSS!!! IīM GOING TO FEASSST ON YOUR FLESH!!!"
    "Teela quick! Use it!"
    Raenius had managed to trap his former mentor. He had digged his techno clamp deep into the rock behind the monster that once was Duncan. The snakeman struggled with all his might. But he wouldnīt escape! Not this time! Too much was at stake!
    Teela quickly raised the golden snake ring over her fatherīs disfigured face. The snakemanīs eyes widened with fear as he spotted the artifact.
    "NO!!!", he screamed, panicking. He reinforced his struggle, but to no avail - Clamp Champ wouldnīt let go. The artifact felt heavy in Teela’s hand, as it began to emit a green glow. It trembled and a strong force began to pull at her arm. The monster screamed and contorted in pain as the green glow began to rip on it’s body.
    "Father hold on!", Teela pleaded sorrowfully.
    For a moment it seemed like the snakeman was winning. His eyes glowed red with evil. But then his scaley traits slowly began to soften.
    "Itīs working! Itīs leaving him!", Raenius exclaimed reassuring.
    After what seemed like hours, the struggle had stopped. Duncan’s body was hanging limp between Clamp Champ’s weapon and the rock.
    “Father?”
    Slowly the weakend man raised his head.
    "T....Teela...?"
    Teela smiled - her eyes filled with tears.
    He was back! Duncan, her father had finally been saved!
    Raenius carefully released his mentor from the grip of his techno clamp and picked up the snake ring that Teela had dropped. With another look at Duncan he activated the hydraulic mechanism of his clamp. The artifact was destroyed. “Never again”, Raenius thought, with a satisfied smile on his face.
    Very nice.

It is a shame that you are not allowed to write the bios. Yours are much better.

Anyone got a nice She-Ra only display set-up? I don't mind pics of people's full collections, but I love ones of just the She-Ra characters

EDIT:

Also, Veebs, I spot Batman by your NA villains planet set thingy...hmmm..how'd he get there? Is NA one of the multiple Earths?
    Last edited by DisneyBoy; August 11, 2013 at 03:03am.

scaly 2014 Subscriber! Dragonblaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaw Bridge View Post
    Very nice.

It is a shame that you are not allowed to write the bios. Yours are much better.
    Thank you very much, Jaw Bridge!
    Press down on dragon's head. It will bite off your frickin' fingers !!!

here is mine.

Here are some shots from my GR vs Horde display, sorry for the pic quality, all I have is my phone right now

A PONY!!!

"I am a new breed of doll. Psycho baby doll gone wrong, tool belt with a lollipop, curling iron, kalashnikov..."

Quote Originally Posted by Veronica Mars View Post
    Here are some shots from my GR vs Horde display, sorry for the pic quality, all I have is my phone right now
    Any chance of some pics of your brunette horde lady? she looks really cool
    The Lurkiest

**Scott please make me a Staghorn**

Quote Originally Posted by Lich Leech View Post
    Great job! I like that you made Man-E-Face's eyes white, too.
    Thank you !

~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by He-bro View Post
    But not for Skeletor ;(
    Maybe I am not understanding something that you alluding to because he is one of Skeletor's Evil Warriors. At least for me. Icer, Fang Man and Strong Arm are the three Evil Warriors from Filmation and now, in the bios. If he has ever been portrayed otherwise (and I don't believe he has) I am not aware of it.
    Support GENERAL SUNDER in MOTUC!

MOTUC Most Wanted: General Sunder, Mermista, Evilseed (Filmation), Karg, General Tataran, King Miro, King Ahgo, Zilora, Saurod, Melaktha, Hawke, Vultak, Ninjor, Ileena, Lizorr, Dylamug, Peekablue, Perfuma, Enchantress, Lord Masque.

Twitter
    Fwoosh Facebook
    Facebook

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Young Dekker custom I made last year
    Attachment 87081Attachment 87083Attachment 87084Attachment 87085
    used snake armor & palace guard armor re-painted with colors green, blue & yellow.

Scrollos custom
    Attachment 87082Attachment 87087
    used parts from Sir Laszer Lot & King Randor, the head from Bow. Re-painting it like the UK comic.

Beast Man
    Attachment 87088Attachment 87089Attachment 87090
    Gave him the long loin cloth. representing his MVC comic 200x look (origin with Keldor).
    Wish List: Eldor, Skeleton Warriors, King Argho, Horde Wraiths, Kobolds, Prahvus, Lord Masque, Rock Monster, Gen. Tartaran, Evil Seed, Carnivorous Plant, Lizard-Man, Hawke, Crimson Fury, Melaktha, Spinwit, Ra-Jarr, Kelclar, King Miro, Dare, Missile-Toe, Sh'gora, Vizar, Harpy, ABC Giants, Lodar, Dragoon, Darius, Negator, Masks of Power Demons, Slob-Boar, Bubblor, Three-Beast, Nocturna

Quote Originally Posted by Veebs View Post
    I wish I could take a better all-encompassing picture of my collection, but a wall just gets in my way.

http://thefwoosh.com/wp-content/uplo...ugust-2013.jpg
    This display is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by King Criss79; August 11, 2013 at 10:34pm.

Guys, please remember that this is to showcase your collections, not to show your customized figures. That's what the entire Customs Section is for.
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

Heroic Warrior
    My current IKEA BEASTA shelves with my beloved vintage characters, mainly from the first 4 waves...

DSCN1492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Veebs View Post
    Maybe I am not understanding something that you alluding to because he is one of Skeletor's Evil Warriors. At least for me. Icer, Fang Man and Strong Arm are the three Evil Warriors from Filmation and now, in the bios. If he has ever been portrayed otherwise (and I don't believe he has) I am not aware of it.
    I'm watching the episode right now and Icer is very well established to be one of Skeletor's henchmen. Skeletor contacts him in the beginning of the episode and it is established that Icer has been stationed outside the weather station for the purpose to get in. Later on when He-Man learns that Icer is involved he makes the remark that Skeletor is behind this.

Quote Originally Posted by He-bro View Post
    Very awesome setup, the only figure out of place is Icer, you need to find somewhere else to put him.
    Why is Icer out of place with Skeletor? That is where he belongs....Icer is part of Skeletor's baddies, along with Strong Arm.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxieman View Post
    I'm watching the episode right now and Icer is very well established to be one of Skeletor's henchmen. Skeletor contacts him in the beginning of the episode and it is established that Icer has been stationed outside the weather station for the purpose to get in. Later on when He-Man learns that Icer is involved he makes the remark that Skeletor is behind this.
    Being it's his only episode, it's why I like Icer.
    Recent....Unnamed One & Hydron
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Double Trouble, Light Hope, Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker79 View Post
    My current IKEA BEASTA shelves with my beloved vintage characters, mainly from the first 4 waves...

DSCN1492.jpg
    if only they came with glass doors.....

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Quote Originally Posted by ninja man View Post
    if only they came with glass doors.....
    That is why I prefer the Detolfs:

Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

YES! YES! YES! Prince Adam's Dad's Avatar
    Man, that's gorgeous. it's exactly what i'm hoping to set up when the kids move out and I have more room to display stuff.
    Sadly, you can't divorce emotion from a toyline built on nostalgia.

Got Man-E-Faces, give 'em Whiplash when I Battle-Cats

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Yeah I have 1 Detolf. I also just wish they were bigger. I have some other units with doors I got on craigslist. I guess I should contribute to this thread. My collection isn't very organized though.
    Last edited by ninja man; August 13, 2013 at 01:22pm.

A thing of beauty DK!!!!!!!
    Jii Dee regarding Matty's view on MOTUC Collectors: "Here be whiny surrender monkey dragons".

MOTUC NEEDS: Tung Lashor, Rio Blast, Sssqueeze, Dragstor, Saurod & Lord Masque.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Nice! I need to get some more Detolfs. Mine are also currently full of Godzilla toys too
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Chicagoland He-Fan or She-Raver? Join the NEW Horde at The Fright Zone! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...php?groupid=88
    Check out my band, CRUSADER http://crusaderwarmachine.bandcamp.c...rd-into-battle

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Long time ago I had mad some verses picture of character that have battled eachother or an imagining if they had at some point in the story. So here gos. I love this line & how it allows your imagination to go wild.
    He-Ro VS Horde Warriors
    Attachment 87158Attachment 87159Attachment 87160Attachment 87161
    Zodac VS Horde Prime (First form during time of the Ancients)
    Attachment 87162Attachment 87163Attachment 87164
    He-Man, She-Ra VS Horde Prime
    Attachment 87165Attachment 87166
    Chief Carnivus VS Snake Warriors
    Attachment 87167Attachment 87168
    Chief Carnivus VS General Rattlor
    Attachment 87169Attachment 87170
    Chief Carnivus VS Grizzlor
    Attachment 87171Attachment 87172

I hope this gives more appreciation for some of the less popular characters, because they are awesome contributors to the mythos & story as well as the popular ones.

I got more to come.
    Last edited by kylun flac; August 13, 2013 at 11:38pm.
    Wish List: Eldor, Skeleton Warriors, King Argho, Horde Wraiths, Kobolds, Prahvus, Lord Masque, Rock Monster, Gen. Tartaran, Evil Seed, Carnivorous Plant, Lizard-Man, Hawke, Crimson Fury, Melaktha, Spinwit, Ra-Jarr, Kelclar, King Miro, Dare, Missile-Toe, Sh'gora, Vizar, Harpy, ABC Giants, Lodar, Dragoon, Darius, Negator, Masks of Power Demons, Slob-Boar, Bubblor, Three-Beast, Nocturna

Here is a shot if my Horde!

Girls night out.