Page 467 of 507 FirstFirst ... 367417457465466467468469477 ... LastLast
Results 11,651 to 11,675 of 12673

Thread: Post Your MOTUC Display & Collection Pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post
    All these great collections and the figures are just standing loose...yet we have had so many figures in the line with ankle issues...is there a lot of shelf diving going on behind some of these pictures?
    My loose collection stands just fine, and unaided, I had to fix a couple of the worst offenders like Adora, Draego, Keldor and Octavia, but I left a few that were moderate alone, and if posed right they stand perfectly fine unaided....although I do have DB Skeletor pushed back against the display back mainly so his ankles and legs don't loosen under the weight of the Dragon. But there are back haevy figures that require some specific poses to keep them upright....Keldor, Ditztroyer, Octavia, Frosta, Catra, BP She-Ra, She-Ra, Catra, DB Skeletor and Castaspella (with her spell disc on)....(the longer Female hair and capes helps makes them this way).

My Khan has really loose ankles, Beast man has bad loose ankles and feet, yet for some reason I can get him to stand without ever falling.... Keldor's were so loose I could wave him back and forth and his ankles moved freely. Octavia's ankles and her being so back heavy made her a nightmare to keep standing.

My list of loose ankles are

Barely but noticable
    He-Man
    TRU Stratos
    Tri-Klops
    Trap Jaw
    MAA
    Stinkor

Moderate (All figures from this list down had to be fixed to keep them standing)
    Beast Man (legs and ankles are looser than Moderate, but he stands fine despite it....so)
    Prince Adam (left ankle bad, but right ankle tight)
    Kobra Khan
    Faker (one of two of them)
    BA Skeletor
    Frosta (enough to help add to her back heaviness)
    Castaspella (one ankle had to be tightened)

Severe
    Keldor
    Octavia
    Adora
    Mo-Larr Skeletor (elbow, knees and ankles)
    Draego Man (hips, knees and ankles so loose his weight kept making him somewhat do splits)
    Spirit of Hordak

19 figures with ankle issues.....

The rest of my 71 figures give or take are fine (5 of these are Beasts, and one floats on his stand).
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

All these great collections and the figures are just standing loose...yet we have had so many figures in the line with ankle issues...is there a lot of shelf diving going on behind some of these pictures?
    Except for Leech, I have no shelf divers. Tri-Klops, King Randor, Prince Adam and Octavia are the only ones who suffered weak ankle syndrome but I fixed them long time ago.

I think 5 out of more than 100 isn't too bad.
    Maybe Marzo as an archenemy was the biggest thing to happen to Mekaneck, but as far as Marzo was concerned...it was Tuesday.

I've been able to tighten up most of my figures with loose ankles so I haven't had much shelf diving, although this past weekend my Megator decided to take a plunge and took out most of the Horde with him. That was a scare at 3 in the morning.
    View my collection and customs HERE!

I find that putting a drop or two of clear nail polish on the ankle joint tightens it up nicely.
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things aren’t absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I don’t collect toys to be miserable. So I’d rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage

Finally managed to expand and update my display...should be good now through the end of the line in DEC 2015!

Picture 422.jpgPicture 423.jpgPicture 415.jpgPicture 416.jpgPicture 417.jpgPicture 418.jpgPicture 419.jpgPicture 420.jpg
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Veronica, would you be able or willing to post some comparison photos, with your modified Adora standing next to regular Adora (if you have one) and a Marlena in the same suit? A photo like that would really show the 4H what's wrong with these briefs/panties/crotch pieces. They got it totally right with Marlena, and making the comparison and getting that picture around this site will hopefully drive home the point that we don't want anymore figures with pizza slices/whatever you want to call them.

Thanks!

LOVE this base

Got this base in today and it looks great with either one
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Find what you seek only when you look in the right places...

Love your setup CanadaClassics and your Macho Man figures too. Ooh yeah!! Wish I had the floor space for an arrangement like yours.

So how's everyone planning to display Castle Grayskull?

Heroic Warrior
    Nice display CanadaClassics! Are those white mailer boxes that you have the floor figures standing on?

Hi,

here is my MotU-Classics Display:

best regards from Germany

MASTERSTOYS

Quote Originally Posted by PPC View Post
    Nice display CanadaClassics! Are those white mailer boxes that you have the floor figures standing on?
    Yes, but this recent design I had to put 2 concrete blocks in the base under the bookcases, but it is all white mailers after that.

Picture 414.jpg

Heroic Warrior
    these are most impressive guys..

Heroic Warrior
    Finally managed to expand and update my display...should be good now through the end of the line in DEC 2015!

Picture 422.jpgPicture 423.jpgPicture 415.jpgPicture 416.jpgPicture 417.jpgPicture 418.jpgPicture 419.jpgPicture 420.jpg
    Awesome display!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lemure77 View Post
    Got this base in today and it looks great with either one
    So did you get just the base? Or are you just not displaying Nightcrawler on it? Or did the statue get destroyed and the base was fine?

That is an impressive set up! I would highly recommend; however, that you either move it to a different wall or put a shade barrier over the window. All the figures on that top shelf are in prime spots to get sun yellowing or fading. You need to protect yer figs!!
    Darth Pardus

Classic Want list: Stinkor shield, Extendar, Snake Face, Snout Spout, Snake mountain bridge and net, Fright Fighter, Talon fighter radar dish, jetsled, tower tools, cliff climber, scuba attack, turbodactyl, bionatops, tyrantosaur, and Eternia

Heroic Warrior
    mine are all still boxed up, i hope when i open em im not plagued with bad ankles or the problems people had with granamyr. after seeing these collections, i'm starting to think my 4 ft x 4 ft display won't be big enough, lol.. after seeing the size of the box for the cg i'm nervous i wont have ample rrom to display that either. the box alone needs to be on display, lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Hoffrod View Post
    That is an impressive set up! I would highly recommend; however, that you either move it to a different wall or put a shade barrier over the window. All the figures on that top shelf are in prime spots to get sun yellowing or fading. You need to protect yer figs!!
    I actually intend to move the entire display to my office at home, they won't be anywhere near a window...and no spiders crawling on them every so often (on Hordak and Prince Adam...none on Webstor)...but I have mice in my office now and I have to wait until they are gone.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by MASTERSTOYS View Post
    Hi,

MASTERSTOYS
    I love those vintage packaging styled backgrounds. How did you end up making those?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by chudman1000 View Post
    I love those vintage packaging styled backgrounds. How did you end up making those?
    Yea, they look awesome. Would love to get some.

Canadaclassics, that display is most impressive. How many boxes of grayskull stands is that? Lol

Jim

Masters of the Universe Classics, Ghosterbusters, and Voltron collector...any one have a storage unit(s) I can use? LOL

Evil Master of Ducks Squishy Duck Man's Avatar
    Nothing fancy by any stretch, but here is my MOTUC collection. I'm "up to date" just pending arrival of the September items. I do have the beasts and the weapons rack on a separate shelf, but have no picture of that.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Top 5 most wanted MOTUC figures: Lord Masque / Saurod / Mult-Bot / Angella / Sssqueeze

Happily invading Castle Grayskull with hippos is my true hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy View Post
    Veronica, would you be able or willing to post some comparison photos, with your modified Adora standing next to regular Adora (if you have one) and a Marlena in the same suit? A photo like that would really show the 4H what's wrong with these briefs/panties/crotch pieces. They got it totally right with Marlena, and making the comparison and getting that picture around this site will hopefully drive home the point that we don't want anymore figures with pizza slices/whatever you want to call them.

Thanks!
    I haven't got a second Adora, sorry
    A PONY!!!

"I think it's time to admit the truth, I never grew out of wanting to be a vampire slayer... and probably never will"

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by Mimikrakra; September 22, 2013 at 11:43pm.

Showing off the new backdrop I got during PowerCon!

Por el Poder de Grayskull!!!...
    Ya tengo el poder!!

My Feedback thread!!

Come from the land of the ice and snow...
    Quote Originally Posted by MASTERSTOYS View Post
    Hi,

MASTERSTOYS

http://s14.directupload.net/images/130915/tlpfsf5d.jpg
    This picture of Wun-Dar with She-Ra reminds me of Arnold in Red Sonja.
    Last edited by He-Dude; September 24, 2013 at 05:07pm.

Those vintage backgrounds are amazing! What a great idea. Like the others, I'd love to know how you made these or where you got them. I may borrow this idea!
    Last edited by FutureRetro; September 23, 2013 at 11:21pm.