Page 582 of 593 FirstFirst ... 82482532572580581582583584592 ... LastLast
Results 14,526 to 14,550 of 14806

Thread: Post Your MOTUC Display & Collection Pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    IMP!... Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://i.imgur.com/VyG7Rgk.jpg
    Oh, great... here it comes...

We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

Hordak: "Don't come back until you find me some Filmation accurate Horde Troopers!"

Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    Wow platinumfist, beautiful pics. We often forget how fortunate we are to have vehicles and beasts....marvel legends are just now starting this.

I would love to see some more vehicle and beast group shots. From everyone. I sadly take poor pics and have zero editing skills.
    Quote Originally Posted by zerogouki View Post
    Amazing shots PlatinumFist!
    Quote Originally Posted by sirsniffy View Post
    MJW41, and PlatinumFist, Beautiful shots!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Dude!

Those pics are AMAZING!

I want to go outside and play with my figures now!!
    Thank you Gentlemen for your kind words!
    Instagram: toysgotme

Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    That's a cool shot, Lando!
    Thanks....

Last edited by Lando452; March 19, 2018 at 05:23pm.
    Skeletor, if there's a good bone in you, send help!
    There isn't! Never has been, never will be.

0B37483C-164E-49D2-AA31-94336F0C2657.jpg
    Here’s a pic of my toy lair. Don’t know why it’s upside down.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by The Big Bad; March 20, 2018 at 10:54pm.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Bad View Post
    0B37483C-164E-49D2-AA31-94336F0C2657.jpg
    Here’s a pic of my toy lair. Don’t know why it’s upside down.
    Cool collection. Mine is closed as well for the most part. I ran out of room.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

New here and a long time Transformers fan and collector. My first He-Man purchases in over 30 years. To open or not is now the question.

HeMan 1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Hordak1977 View Post
    New here and a long time Transformers fan and collector. My first He-Man purchases in over 30 years. To open or not is now the question.

HeMan 1.jpg
    Welcome to the fold brother!

The great thing about the filmation figures are that the boxes are resealable. Open them up,enjoy them,then store them back in the packaging.

Also,may I ask? What made you jump in now? When did you find out about this line?

Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    Welcome to the fold brother!

The great thing about the filmation figures are that the boxes are resealable. Open them up,enjoy them,then store them back in the packaging.

Also,may I ask? What made you jump in now? When did you find out about this line?
    Great question that deserves an answer. I have always enjoyed He-man and She-Ra. Trying to collect Transformers and add another line into the mix can be quite expensive to be honest with you. Add on a wife, 2 kids, and sports, and you really have to choose wisely on how and where you spend your extra income. For me, it has always been Transformers but I started watching He-man Season 1 Volume 1, which I have had for many years but never got around to watching. After watching Season 1 Volume 1, I was hooked and it brought back so many childhood memories. From there I bought Season 1 Volume 2, Season 2, She-Ra Season 1 Volumes 1 and 2, and the Christmas Special. For some reason She-Ra Season 2 is extremely expensive so I will hold off on that for now. I did a little bit of research on the current toy line and saw that Super 7 took over where the Classics left off. The figures look great and Hordak sold me on the line. I look forward to expanding my collection and sharing it with you folks.

He-man 2.jpg

@Hordak1977 good filmation set sir

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Mjw41, I love you for those SOTS pics

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy View Post
    Mjw41, I love you for those SOTS pics
    Thanks, I had fun doing it

Wait till I get my wave two Mer-man. I have a Diamond Ray Of Disappearance set planned
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

Filmation goodness!

Welcome to my Shapeways shop (Filmation inspired heads and accessories)
    http://www.shapeways.com/shops/eternalcustoms
    My facebook page:
    https://m.facebook.com/eternalcustoms
    Most Wanted MOTUC: Melaktha, Kittrina, King Helios, Colossor, Zilora, Dragoon

I love those custom filmation trooper heads! The other heads are great too! Nice work!

I love package day!
    Attached Images Attached Images

This is a crummy photo, but it was really hard to capture everything in one shot... Iím kind of afraid to count everything up!

Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    This is a crummy photo, but it was really hard to capture everything in one shot... Iím kind of afraid to count everything up!

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...361dfd1146.jpg

WOW!!! That is awesome!!! Is that a curved wall? How does that work? Impressive collection my friend!!!

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    WOW!!! That is awesome!!! Is that a curved wall? How does that work? Impressive collection my friend!!!
    No, just distortion from using the panoramic photo feature from close up. The room is too small (or the shelves are too big) to back up and get it all in the frame!

Thanks! Iíll post again with each square in its own photo to really show off

Beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    No, just distortion from using the panoramic photo feature from close up. The room is too small (or the shelves are too big) to back up and get it all in the frame!

Thanks! I’ll post again with each square in its own photo to really show off
    Hadley, would you care to post some more up close pics of your set up? I would like to see how you have your figures grouped/posed and its too hard to see from such a wide shot. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cringer_luvr View Post
    Hadley, would you care to post some more up close pics of your set up? I would like to see how you have your figures grouped/posed and its too hard to see from such a wide shot. Thanks
    I plan on it!

Post Your MOTUC Display & Collection Pictures!

Alright, this is going to be fun to post on the mobile app lol...

Pics arenít the best in the world because I snapped them pretty hastily. There are some figures Iíll have to describe because theyíre behind others...

Mumm-Ra and the mutants, with a Mythic Legions goblin filling in to Slythe. Mumm-Ra the Everliving, Monkian, and Vultureman are custom creations.

The Fakers, along with the Son of Skeletor. I ďshavedĒ a Keldor head and cut his hair short to create him. Heís wearing Webstor armor which is a kind of cool ďoppositeĒ to the original He-Man gear.

The core Snake Men. Snake Face has a repainted snake trooper head so as not to look so stupid, and Rattlor is reworked into General Rattlor from MYP.

The Snake Men brute squad.

Demon Summoners. A false King And Queen Grayskull and the demons they have summoned. Thereís a cool Unnamed One custom in the background you canít really see.

Beast Folk. In the center is Hyenaman, you canít see Dingoman but heís constructed very similarly. Thereís a Minotaur there and a beast man mage wearing magenta robes, unfortunately heís completely obscured. I also made alternate cat heads for all these guys so they can fill in a Quadians!

More Snakes! I love this hybrid King Hssss front and center.

Necromancers. The Great Black Wizard, Kane and the Undertaker (the only ďreal worldĒ characters in here; theyíre just so damn toyetic). You canít see Headsman the executioner or my rust knight of decay at all! Iíll have to do another pic because those guys are cool.

Below then are Karak Nul and some savage warriors. In the background you can make out King Tamusk.

Twistoid custom, stuck on the bottom because Iím a robot-ist.

The FFM, expanded to include Spydorman, Sky High, CyChop (dunno which vehicle he represent) and a Battle Ram man you canít see.

Redlok and Bludar (just made that up, I donít know their names yet). Couple of Multibot constructs made of fodder.

THE HORDE~! I include Despara and Callix in the core. Check out how Iíve modified Hordak. Heís my favorite.

More Horde! Hordak was reborn in a new body, and heís surrounded by his Filmation army. Horde Kowl rounds out the group as a replacement ďmascotĒ character. Imp is the bat on Weaverís shoulder.

SNAKE MOUNTAIN~! Skeletor is ever so slightly customized, see if you can tell how! Trap Jaw is also a custom construction due to my dog eating most of the original figure...

More Snake Mountain! Whiplash is a Ceratus with a painted 200x Whiplash head to match.

EVEN MORE HORDE~! Dude in the middle is the Horde Primarch. He runs the horde government while Hordak follows his true passions, which is conquering worlds and subjugating peoples. Mosquitor is his chief assassin. Behind him are the Prime Elites, which are Horde Prime figures lightly customized as his personal guard.

YOU CANNOT STOP THE HORDE~! Keldor, imbued with power from Hordak, was given his own Horde detachment to lead. These are all the Space Mutant figures with Horde Armbands (in Critaís case, I carefully cut a little horde logo face off of a Hordak boot and stuck it to her belt).

Jitsuís faction. Theyíre all human-ish. Goat Man was a man who put on a cursed mask. Donít know if thatís in his official backstory. Thereís a custom guy named Tatsu in the background, inspired by Shredderís lieutenant in the TMNT movies.

More Snake Mountain warriors, led by Draego. There are some boring customs there that you canít see. Theyíre aquatic in nature, so they are really meant to be a sub faction for Mer Man. I should move my blue Mer Man over here to be the leader of this group.

WOULD YOU BELIEVE ME IF I TOLD YOU THERE WAS STILL MORE HORDE~?! Sundar, Blast Attack recast as Horde, Mutant Troopers who should go in Keldorís group but there was no room, and a hulking Horde Brute in the background which isnít really visible.

200x villains, along with another Keldor. I wanted him to be more distinct than Skeletor.

And some Megabeasts. The bottom shelf is padded out with these guys.

Thatís the first third or so, Iíll be back with more!!
    Last edited by hadley; March 25, 2018 at 02:35pm.

Post Your MOTUC Display & Collection Pictures!

I HAVE THE POWER!! Obviously.

The Power of Grayskull. Red Shadow is hanging out with the POG crew. He-Ro and Wun-Dar are the sons of Grayskull. The King split his power in half, imbuing the power into a pair of swords. He intended to give a sword to each of his sons, but Wun-Darís savage nature led the King to decide he was not yet ready. He-Roís strength and compassion led him to be the heir to half of the power, while the King kept his own half. Wun-Dar was not evil, he just didnít mind using a sword for what it was meant for if ya know what I mean.

He-Man and the tough guys. This is He-Man at full power. Oh, you thought all he had to do was combine the swords of King Grayskull to unlock the power? No, each of the elders had their own swords as vessels of power. Once Adam completed the Sword Quest, he became He-Man permanently and was chosen by the Star Seed to be Master of the Universe.

These guys were all featured prominently in the MYP show. Thereís a 200x version of He-Man here, but the real stars are Adam and Teela. Adam was DCUC Kamandi and Teela was Young Justice Artemis in their previous lives.

Animated villains with Evil Orko built on a Gwildor body. I think he looks creepier this way than in the Unnamed One body. Oh, your subscription didnít come with General Tataran?

New Adventures of He-Man! I donít know the blue pants guyís name. Heís the son of Darius and has a bit of a jealous streak because He-Man shows up and saves the day.

Lodar rules! I should distribute some of the animated figures in this shelf. In the background you see Atmos, traitor to the Avionians. Thereís a filler red knight guy back there too. Scare Glow does not belong here... he should probably be with the necromancers or demon summoners.

These guys are re-cast as New Adventures heroes. Standor is now Cosmos. You can barely make out Bandwidth back there. Darius has an Eldor head with the beard repainted. Youíll see why.

MOTU 87 villains! Taking the place of Karg for the moment is a Mythic Legions dwarf wearing a custom Karg head. This guy will be renamed Skag unless thatís an offensive word that I donít know about.

Behind Castle Grayskullman are a couple guards who are intended for Son of Skeletor; they are just kinda filling this section for now.

And still more Modulox along the bottom.

She-Ra and the Rebellion! No customs here.

The Royal Family! I need an Adora... Zoar is not the Sorceress transformed; sheís a regular falcon through whose eyes the Sorceress can see.

Some more 200x of course, led by Arctic He-Man. Battle Armor Randor here has Dariusí original head because itís rugged as hell.

THE SAVAGE AGE OF VIKOR~! After the fall of Grayskull, Eternia plunged into a savage age. Mentored by Wun-Dar, Vikor emerged as the lethal defender of Grayskull. With him are: Aegis, the hammer wielding man of the desert wearing dragon skin armor. Ragnar, the silent axe wielding warrior. Aurin the lion and Ran-Na who has no memory of where she comes from.

Valkyrie She-Ra and more POP heroines. The Light Hope here is a custom, and I donít know if he will remain as Light Hope or as a different character.

More Savage Age heroes. I havenít bothered to name most of these guys. The guy with the Man at Arms head works the forge. The guy on the right is inspired by Torak, warrior of prehistory.

Lame NA / POP heroes.

Recolored versions of the core villains! Most stock, the Skeletor and Tri Klops are customs.

More lame NA heroes, led by the not lame Plasmar. You canít see my Plundar member of the Zoda behind the guard there, but heís nifty.

Filthy orcses.

And even more Modulox, Multibots, Megabeasts, whatever.

Thundercats, hoooo! I come from the alternate universe where Tygra came out.

Mythic Legions Skeletons. Maybe these are friendly skeletons?

Some more NA / POP heroes. You can tell I donít have a ton of passion for this grouping.

Recolored core heroes to contrast with the recolored core villains. The He-Man here is power-con Adam with a repainted power harness. Teela is a combo of a broken Sorceress and Captain Glenn. Man at Arms would have his non mustached head, but again, my dog ate my original figure and I lack this head.

And lastly, we have Mythic Legions birds. The black raven is actually a custom re-creation of the real black raven; Eagleus was more affordable than the real one at the time, so I repainted it and one of the heads that came from the transparent version.

The very last square here has a savage version of Link on Epona. The horse is Arrow of course, and Link was DCUC Kamandi, who I always say is a secret MOTUC young man figure. Heís perfect with a couple modifications (he has sculpted on cutoff jeans which are a pain to deal with).

Last edited by hadley; March 25, 2018 at 02:49pm.

And finally along to top of the shelf we have armies charging into battle.

On the left side we start with the Dwarves of Subternia, led by the Runeshaper. Rumor has it that these dwarves are actually golems and the Runeshaper has animated them as his personal army. He seems to oppose Skeletor, but to what end?

Dekker and his son Edgar lead the Eternos Army to war!

On the right side of the shelf we have Skelcons led by Skulkor, commanding beasts of battle into the war. A phalanx of Horde Troopers join the fray. Iíve re-cast the Roton (and will do so for Spydor should it ever arrive) as a Horde machine.

All the way on the right are Skeletorís skeleton warriors, backed up by a war bear and a shadow beast. I think Iím going to move the bear to the heroic side for balance.

And in the center of it all we have the Tomb of Grayskull, with Dare, the Goddess, King Grayskull himself, Teela as the Sorceress, and King He-Man. This doesnít make a whole lot of sense but it looks cool.

Of course I have castle Grayskull but it doesnít fit on top of this shelf. The ghost of the King haunts the throne room. Lots of artifacts and I the goodies line the halls.

Behold The MagnaBeam Transporter....and with this MagnaBeam I shall at last rid myself of those pests who call themselves Rebel's!

Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.