Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wonder Woman comes to Eternia

Wonder Woman comes to Eternia

Not sure if this will get moved to the Other forum, but I figured other MOTUC collectors would like to know that the new Dark Knight Rises Wonder Woman figure, which utilizes some Battelground Teela parts, has hit Amazon (currently sold out). This figure should be out wide at retail within the next month. For those who already added DKR Batman and DKR Superman to their MOTUC displays, this figure makes another nice addition to the "expanded universe."

Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS TOY GUIDE
    Featuring bios, information, accessories, release dates, pictures and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

I had no idea this was even coming out! It certainly took them long enough to make a Wonder Woman using some MOTUC parts. Shame it's not the classic design, but I'll take what I can get.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Fist View Post
    I had no idea this was even coming out! It certainly took them long enough to make a Wonder Woman using some MOTUC parts. Shame it's not the classic design, but I'll take what I can get.
    I don't care much for this design either, but at the same time it makes her look more fitting alongside Teela and other MOTUC female warriors.

Additionally, the picture above just makes me even sadder that ThunderCats Classics hasn't continued. I'd give anything for a line-up of Teela, She-Ra, Wonder Woman and Cheetara together.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS TOY GUIDE
    Featuring bios, information, accessories, release dates, pictures and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Heroic Warrior
    Looks good Ill buy it. I already have Batman, Superman and Lion-O with the Herioc Warriors so why not.

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    i've been waiting for this one since it was shown at sdcc. do any other wonder woman figures fit in?
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

Dam I wish this was the classic wonder woman...I really want classic Wonder Woman, Supergirl and Batgirl on the Female MOTUC buck!
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    What is the actual name of the product? I typed “Dark Knight Rises Wonder Woman” into amazon and got nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by geooco View Post
    What is the actual name of the product? I typed “Dark Knight Rises Wonder Woman” into amazon and got nothing.
    more info here
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

Queen of the evil Horde AlexisLasek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by geooco View Post
    Confusingly DKR is the abbreviation for at least 2 different Batman properties: "Dark Knight Rises" and "The Dark Night Returns!" in this case its the "Dark Knight Returns" one.
    Changed my blog Alexis' Treasures!/

I'm Bacccck!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel-T View Post
    Dam I wish this was the classic wonder woman...I really want classic Wonder Woman, Supergirl and Batgirl on the Female MOTUC buck!
    That would be totally awesome.
    I have finally returned from Despondos.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa697c4d9.png

Heroic Warrior
    I'll be buying this - IF I can find it down under.

I wish Mattel would release a three-pack of TDKR Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman! The Walmart Exclusive TDKT Superman and Batman proved impossible to find for a decent price for this non-US fan.

Heck, I'd still like to see Mattel do an entire DC line using the MOTUC bucks (or at least similar proportions). A "classic" Wonder Woman, Supergirl and Batgirl would ALL be great to see.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisLasek View Post
    Confusingly DKR is the abbreviation for at least 2 different Batman properties: "Dark Knight Rises" and "The Dark Night Returns!" in this case its the "Dark Knight Returns" one.
    D’oh! That is confusing. I’m a dumb.

Wish I would have kept the Supes and Bats around rather than making them into customs... are they still around for pretty cheap?

hmmmn. Just "hmmmn".

Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    Wish I would have kept the Supes and Bats around rather than making them into customs... are they still around for pretty cheap?
    Well, after a stroll thru Amazon and EBay, the answer to this seems to be no. Yikes.

I can’t wait to get this figure!

I’m considering getting an extra and painting its tummy red....
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Hot pants, Roman sandle straps, a brass bra, and WWE Chyna as the model for the face sculpt. This figure is almost nightmare fuel. I will politely pass. Good luck to everyone who wants her getting her. I don't imagine it will be much of a problem procuring it however.

Quote Originally Posted by darkmoon766 View Post
    Hot pants, Roman sandle straps, a brass bra, and WWE Chyna as the model for the face sculpt. This figure is almost nightmare fuel. I will politely pass. Good luck to everyone who wants her getting her. I don't imagine it will be much of a problem procuring it however.
    it's from te comic dark knight 3 the master race
    1223286295046274703.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Lazer Force Zodac View Post
    it's from te comic dark knight 3 the master race
    1223286295046274703.jpg
    I heard the Fwoosh say it was from a Frank miller comic. Thanks for the specific run it was in. Interesting over-stylized look in the comics, but I don't think it came out that well on this particular toy.Makes sense since it goes with the Miller Superman and Batman, but I don't think the way they executed it that it looks good with them or other figures either. Just my opinion.

I have this figure in hand now and am happy with it... but I'm really hoping it becomes readily available so I can pick up a few. the lower legs and feet alone will be excellent for customs.

Wonder Girl looks like she has something similar to Shokoti's Boots. Also, the head looks like it could make a nice Drissi custom.
    Multiverse-Wondergirl-01__scaled_400.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by sirsniffy View Post
    Wonder Girl looks like she has something similar to Shokoti's Boots. Also, the head looks like it could make a nice Drissi custom.
    I think the boots are the DCUC Black Canary and everything but the head is DCUC reuse.

Got one and painted her red:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    I can’t wait to get this figure!

I’m considering getting an extra and painting its tummy red....
    Great idea!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sirsniffy View Post
    Wonder girl is much smaller.

He-Bro, that looks amazing! I wish I could trust my own skills to make something look that good.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    He-Bro, that looks amazing! I wish I could trust my own skills to make something look that good.
    Thanks, I like it a lot better. Before the red paint I felt weird letting my grandaughters play with her. My wife actually likes her better without the red paint. She told me the way it was originally was just like a halter top, and no big deal.