Thread: MOTUC Faction Forces throughout Time

MOTUC Faction Forces throughout Time

As I was reading thru the bio thread, I took notice of all the players involved with the major factions and here is what I found. Alot of it doesn't coincide with the 200x storyline. And if i am wrong in the way i've read these please correct me.
    Masters of the Universe
    Great Unrest Miro's Forces- Dekker, Fisto, Duncan, Keldor and Randor
    Then Randor's forces- Man at arms, Mekaneck, Stratos?, and the Sorceress.
    Aftermath and Second Ultimate Battleground
    Man-e-faces, Ramman, Teela, Orko, Buzzoff, Roboto, SyClone, Mossman, Zodak, Sky High, Cheif Carnivus, Lord Dactys, Snout Spout, Extender (same story as Snout Spout), Stonder, Rokkon, Clamp Champ, Fearless Photog, Castle Grayskullman, The Mighty Spector, Ceratus, King Choolboah, Lizardman, Gwildor, Rio Blast,

Post 2nd UBG Strobo

Evil warriors
    Great Unrest Keldor, Evillyn, Beastman, Kronis, Tricolps, Merman, Jitsu, Whiplash
    After Transformation Clawful, Trapjaw, Faker, Webstor, Kobra Khan, Spikor, Icer, Stinkor, Strongarm, Fangman, Scareglow, Draegoman, Ninjor,
    2nd Ultimate Battleground Gygor, Blade, Goatman, Saurod,

The Evil Horde
    Pre-Eternia Horde Horde Prime, Hordak, Grizzlor, Catra, Mosquitor, Modulak, Mantenna?,Callix
    1st Eternian Invasion Leech, Megator
    Desponodos Shadow Weaver, Octavia, Scorpia, Entrapta
    2nd UBG Cy-chop

Great Rebellion, Space Mutants, and Galactic Guardians, and Snakemen dont really need a timeline, since the storyline doesnt jump around alot in those time periods. Although I will list 2 other categories though,

Great Rebellion Members that didn't come over through the laser gate to fight in the 2nd UBG
    Spinerella , Perfuma ( bio says she was, pic doesnt), Seahawk, Madame Razz [Others not present during the the 2nd UGB, Rokkon, Multibot ( Bio says he was, not seen)]

Masters and Great Rebellion members that came to Primus
    Roboto?- (i'm putting him on this list cause he appears on slushheads cardback, a possible sign as to him going with He-man to Primus)

Now a couple of questions arise from looking at this data,
    1.Did Spinerella, Madame Razz and Seahawk come along to Eternia for the 2ubg?
    2.Why was Jitsu part of Keldors forces and not Clawful like in the 200x series? (Clawful is seen fighting in the Hall of Wisdom in 200x)
    Last edited by facet; Today at 01:17am. Reason: updated

Heroic Warrior
    It's possible that Angella stayed on Ethernia to rule it, as the Horde had left?

Somewhere around here some wrote a Bio-Narrative out, editing them all into a more cohesive piece. He needs to update it, but it's quite nifty...
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

So after looking at the cross sell poster( and assuming it is meant to be in chronological order) as cross referencing it with the bios ( read thru the narrative), a bunch of things dont add up.

1. The bios state that Ram-man and Man-e-faces joined the Masters after the great unrest, and burning of Keldors face but the poster puts them before Keldors transformation, as well as the fact the Skeletor was the one that tricked both Ram man and Man e faces, not Keldor.

MAN-E-Faces:

Perhaps the greatest actor on Eternia, Perkaedo, the Master of Disguise, performed before King Randor and Queen Marlena at Prince Adam's 18th birthday celebration. It was here that he drank a magic potion, created by Skeletor, that transformed him into a terrible monster with great strength loyal only to evil. With the help of He-Man and the Sorceress, Perkaedo was cured from this transformation, but the process left him forever split between not just two, but three personalities. He now uses his powers to protect justice in his greatest role, as Man-E-Faces, the man who is three warriors in one--fighting as a human, robot, or monster.

Ram Man - Heroic Human Battering Ram

Growing up just outside the Vine Jungle, Krass' village was always under threat from the savage Beastmen. During a particulary brutal attack, he donned his familiy's ancient mystical armor that magically absorbs raw force. Using it to ram into his enemies and drive their attack earned Krass the nickname "Ram Man". These actions were quickly detected by Skeletor who recruited him in a scheme to ram through the Jaw Bridge of Castle Grayskull. Realizing the error of his ways after seeing Skeletor attack He-Man, Ram Man switched sides, helping to defeat the Evil Lord of Destruction and save the Castle. He soon became a core member of the Masters of the Universe, using his iron-like body as a battering ram against evil!

2. Vykron and Wundar should have switched positions on the poster

Vyrkon - Ultimate Eternian Champion

Fifty years before Prince Adam was born......

Wun-Dar - The Savage He-Man

One hundred years before Prince Adam was born........

3.The bio of the sorceress states that took over after the Great Unrest, yet she appears before Keldor is Transformed on the poster.

Temple of Darkness Sorceress - Heroic Guardian of Castle Grayskull

To safeguard the Power of the Universe after their secret bargain with the Trolla, Grayskull's Elders transfused the power from the Sword of He into a giant orb, which they hid deep within the abyss below Castle Grayskull. There, Grayskull's widow took up the lonely duty of Sorceress, guarding the castle to prevent the power from falling into the wrong hands. For five millennia her students continued this role while the castle faded from memory into legend. At the end of the Great Unrest, a new Sorceress named Teela'na helped the remaining Elders combine their wisdom to tap into Eternia's magical secrets with the orb, creating a new unified force which would be called upon as the "Power of Grayskull" named for the castle which hid it.

4. Clawful bio states he joins the evil warriors after Keldor is Transformed, but the poster shows him as part of Keldors Evil Warrioirs before his Transformation.

Clawful-Warrior With the Grip of Evil

A member of the Karikoni, an Eternian race of crustacean warriors, "Clawful" as he was known outside of Orkas Island, became a core member of Skeletor's Evil Warriors after he saved Beast Man's life from a Seclapoid attack. Clawful's hard shell protects him from both extreme heat and cold. Under a spell cast by Evil-Lyn, Clawful's dull wits were enhanced turning him into a keen warrior and strategist. He fought alongside Skeletor, leading a battalion of Skeleton Warriors during the Second Ultimate Battle Ground. Clawful uses his dreadful claw to work his evil will!

It should be noted that in the 200x show clawful was part of Keldors forces in the Hall of Wisdom. Simple correction would be to switch out Skeletor's Evil warriors to Keldors Evil Warriors

5. Also according to the poster Granamyr, is not older then the likes of Zodac, He-ro, or Leech as well as the rest of the Pre-Eterian Horde. Now since many from that list are from different worlds lifespans can be very from eterian lifespans, so its hard to determine who came first, but for zodac and leech, we know Granamyr should be before them.

Anyone else notice anything else,contribute and ill update.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dwitefry View Post
    It's possible that Angella stayed on Ethernia to rule it, as the Horde had left?
    Certainly possible but both Castaspella (Mysticor) and Frosta (Kingdom of the Snows) had kingdoms to rule as well, Why didnt they stay?
    Last edited by facet; January 31, 2014 at 10:26am. Reason: corrected

Well, considering who writes the bios and who probably chose the characters' order of appearance on the poster…bb
    Aaron
    PoP Variants are part of the vintage line, too! Starburst She-Ra, Shower Power Catra, and Scratchin' Sound Catra for 2015!!!

Perhaps Perfuma didn't travel to Eternia because Mattel forgot to put her in the second ultimate battle(ground) mini-comic?

Or, in a more serious note, maybe she's tied to Etheria... Maybe she can't leave because she's a part of the planet?
    A Want List of Sorts: Filmation Tung Lasher, Roton, Skelcon, POP costume She-Ra / Starburst She-Ra, Lodar, and all the other POP, Filmation, & NA characters.

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Perhaps Perfuma didn't travel to Eternia because Mattel forgot to put her in the second ultimate battle(ground) mini-comic?

Or, in a more serious note, maybe she's tied to Etheria... Maybe she can't leave because she's a part of the planet?
    Possible, I was under impression she was always tied to the Whispering woods, like a living embodiment of it or something.
    Also something interested I noticed, Both Catra and Modulak come from the Tri solar Galaxy, I wonder why?

Angella's power is dependent on the moon. I'd assumed she'd have no powers if she left Etheria. I don't know about the others. Maybe some had to stay back so Etheria wasn't left defenseless.

As for Granamyr, he's placed according to where he entered the MOTUC bios storyline, though he'd already been alive for a while.

Don't know about Catra, but with Modulok , I think they are following the comics canon, not the Filmation canon.

All the others... I think they are simply goofs. They probably should submit things like this to the fan community for the red pen treatment before they sign off on it. There's a lot of knowledge here on the boards!
    Last edited by Kreann'ot; January 28, 2014 at 12:02am.
    Some remaining, post 2016-Reveals, WANTS:
    Kittrina, Garth, Master Sebrian, Lodar, Garn, Meliac, Sagitar, Melog, Spirit of Evil, Slime Pit He-Man, Artilla, Drissi, Caz, Grot, Melaktha, Granita, Lady Slither, Dylamug, Scrollos, Hunga, Rajar, Bubblor, Songster, Red Beast, Zed, Horde Mummy, Quakke, NA Sorceress, Staghorn, Col. Blast...and hoping to someday see a Fright Zone with Slime Pit!

Quote Originally Posted by Kreann'ot View Post
    Angella's power is dependent on the moon. I'd assumed she'd have no powers if she left Etheria. I don't know about the others. Maybe some had to stay back so Etheria wasn't left defenseless.

As for Granamyr, he's placed according to where he entered the MOTUC bios storyline, though he'd already been alive for a while.

Don't know about Catra, but with Modulok , I think they are following the comics canon, not the Filmation canon.

All the others... I think they are simply goofs. They probably should submit things like this to the fan community for the red pen treatment before they sign off on it. There's a lot of knowledge here on the boards!
    Good point about Angella, forgot that point. I agree they are following the comics canon, what i find intreasting is that he, along with catra are coming from the tri solar galaxy, The setting of NA. I wonder why TG is doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Good point about Angella, forgot that point. I agree they are following the comics canon, what i find intreasting is that he, along with catra are coming from the tri solar galaxy, The setting of NA. I wonder why TG is doing that.
    Yeah, I don't know. I suspect it is because it made it easy to tie the Horde to the NA story, so that he could include She-Ra fighting Horde Prime instead of just He-Man going off to fight Skeletor. Probably made it easier to tie everything up in one big bow. It really bothered me at first, but now I think it kind of works. If that's what it takes to get a New Adventures She-Ra, I'm all for it, lol.
    Some remaining, post 2016-Reveals, WANTS:
    Kittrina, Garth, Master Sebrian, Lodar, Garn, Meliac, Sagitar, Melog, Spirit of Evil, Slime Pit He-Man, Artilla, Drissi, Caz, Grot, Melaktha, Granita, Lady Slither, Dylamug, Scrollos, Hunga, Rajar, Bubblor, Songster, Red Beast, Zed, Horde Mummy, Quakke, NA Sorceress, Staghorn, Col. Blast...and hoping to someday see a Fright Zone with Slime Pit!

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    Somewhere around here some wrote a Bio-Narrative out, editing them all into a more cohesive piece. He needs to update it, but it's quite nifty...
    Yeah, who was that guy that did that again? Lol
    Making sure the vintage line is fully reproduced in the classics line

Positive trades; Nightcraw

Quote Originally Posted by Kreann'ot View Post

It seems the writer of the bios (Scott) should be able to refer to his own writings to figure out who goes where. I assume he is the one that consulted, if not created, the poster.

2002/DC He-Man Video guy
    Mini-comics trump bios.

Does Checklist poster trump bios too?

Quote Originally Posted by Jukka View Post
    Mini-comics trump bios.

Does Checklist poster trump bios too?
    I feel in this case bios trump mini comics, since its based on this action figure line, its feeding most of the information we are getting about these figures, and mini comics trump checklist, since there are very clear mistakes which shouldnt be there.

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Now a couple of questions arise from looking at this data,
    1.Why didn't Angella, Spinerella, and Perfuma come along to Eternia?
    2.Why was Jitsu part of Keldors forces and not Clawful like in the 200x series? (Clawful is seen fighting in the Hall of Wisdom in 200x)
    1) I would suggest that Perfuma didn't come along because she may be tied to Etheria spiritually... Because of her powers, she may be a nature goddess in a way. Angella, likely to rule Etheria and deal with any remaining overlords. Spinnerella, not sure... She and Netossa broke up?

2) the jitsu / Clawful thing may be an oversight... Which wouldn't surprise me.
    A Want List of Sorts: Filmation Tung Lasher, Roton, Skelcon, POP costume She-Ra / Starburst She-Ra, Lodar, and all the other POP, Filmation, & NA characters.

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    1) I would suggest that Perfuma didn't come along because she may be tied to Etheria spiritually... Because of her powers, she may be a nature goddess in a way. Angella, likely to rule Etheria and deal with any remaining overlords. Spinnerella, not sure... She and Netossa broke up?

2) the jitsu / Clawful thing may be an oversight... Which wouldn't surprise me.
    hahahahahaha

I want to know how Keldor got all these cats out if an intergalactic prison. Did he uncover that Gar spaceship that was buried underground?
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    I want to know how Keldor got all these cats out if an intergalactic prison. Did he uncover that Gar spaceship that was buried underground?
    Yeah great question, how did he get out Kronis, Jitsu, And Slushhead. He used the Doombuster!
    Last edited by facet; February 6, 2014 at 09:42am.

updated 1st post

in this posters Spirit of Hordak comes before Keldor, but in minicomics "The secret origin of skeletor" appears Keldor before SoH