Thread: MOTUC Roton arrival discussion

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar

MOTUC Roton arrival discussion

I searched & couldn't find an arrival thread. post your pics!

PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

AWESOME Doom Troopers Bro!!!!

....But I must ask this Laser Force Zodac ....

*HOW MANY Floggs, Flipshots, Blades, Goat Mans, & Battle Armor Skeletors figures did you have to spare? LOL! once again, your custom figures, especially the army builders, are absolutely AMAZING! I LOVE How they look! I want to customize to create a few extra charaacters, BUT, because I want them for actual PLAY with the kids in the fam (as opposed to The New Kids on the Block!), ...So I must create some custom figures that are MOstly all swap, & minimal paint chanages, if any. I have a few that I want to tackle as soon as my move finally takes place, although, I really have nowhere to store them at my new apartment. (WAY Nicer neighborhood/appliances/renovations/everything ...except any kind of storage for my Toys
    invisibleboy - Unseen, But DEFINITELY NOT Unheard! Sorry bout it.

Heroic Warrior
    Mine landed yesterday. I'm impressed with Roton. It's big but still in scale with the figures, and that's nice after the ludicrously oversized Talon Fighter. A lot of thought and care clearly went into Roton's styling.

As for the Skelcon - well, he's okay. Wonky jaw and ill-fitting armour. I'm now quite glad he was packed with Roton because I wouldn't use him as an army builder. Especially with all of those Mythic Legions skeletons roaming wild.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

Heroic Warrior

Roton Arrival Tread

Roton finally arrived at my workplace today.
    Attached Images Attached Images

At last! Roton is finally here!
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by invisibleboy View Post
    AWESOME Doom Troopers Bro!!!!

....But I must ask this Laser Force Zodac ....

*HOW MANY Floggs, Flipshots, Blades, Goat Mans, & Battle Armor Skeletors figures did you have to spare? LOL! once again, your custom figures, especially the army builders, are absolutely AMAZING! I LOVE How they look! I want to customize to create a few extra charaacters, BUT, because I want them for actual PLAY with the kids in the fam (as opposed to The New Kids on the Block!), ...So I must create some custom figures that are MOstly all swap, & minimal paint chanages, if any. I have a few that I want to tackle as soon as my move finally takes place, although, I really have nowhere to store them at my new apartment. (WAY Nicer neighborhood/appliances/renovations/everything ...except any kind of storage for my Toys
    6 of each. i only have 1 roton though, so it has to carry 3 warriors into battle

Slide2 by ThePowerSword, on Flickr
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

The Roton, is absolutely Awesome and look forward to buy'ing. at least two more if and when funds permit.

Mine arrived on Friday. I also made a custom cloth cape for Ditztroyer so he can sit correctly.

Fighting Foe Men

Fighting Foe Men

Fighting Foe Men

Fighting Foe Men

Heroic Warrior
    Got mine a few weeks ago and I played with it for a day or 2 and I love the thing. I wasn't really interested in the Skelecon figure and sold him off but the vehicle is pretty rad. Given that some of the other vehicles we got where pretty straight forward. I though I can see way Point dread was more with a vehicle and playset and a figure for 125 and the Battle Ram you got 2 vehicles and a figure. Though with the Roton there was a bit more engineering that went into to it with the blades going around as it rolled on the ground. So I can kind of see that. not making any excuses but I can see why they charged as much for it. Also getting free shipping though I got nailed 5 bucks for tax was a pretty good deal.
    Last edited by cryanmchsi; January 29, 2017 at 08:52pm.

That PlanetEternia.de guy Sir Reilly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post
    Mine arrived on Friday. I also made a custom cloth cape for Ditztroyer so he can sit correctly.
    Oh wow, cool! I just swapped his cape with Nephtu's collar. Fun part is, I like Nepthu MUCH more now than previously.

"Why's Dragstor riding on Night Stalker?" "Cause he can."

Skeletor doesn't mince words when it comes to, er, 'requisitioning' a roton!

Quote Originally Posted by Zodac View Post
    LOL!!

Very nice pics too!
    To infinity, and beyond!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamps View Post
    LOL!!

Very nice pics too!
    Thanks!

Heroic Warrior
    I never received mine and I am beyond bummed about this.

Especiall since I today tried to contact Matty via their email (MattyCollector.CS@ digitalriver.com). and via their phone. But all seems shut down.

Anyone knows how to contact them?

Quote Originally Posted by Berkajr View Post

Especiall since I today tried to contact Matty via their email (MattyCollector.CS@ digitalriver.com). and via their phone. But all seems shut down.

MattyCollector closed on 31st December and Digital River stopped providing customer service on 31st January. It seems all shut down because it is all shut down. There is no way to contact them because Digital River are done with it and if you do contact them they will likely tell you to go contact Mattel.

Your probably best contacting your credit card issuer and explaining the situation to them. Otherwise both DR and Mattel will probably pass the buck to each other and you will get nowhere, though maybe best to at least try contacting Mattel first to keep your credit card issuer happy before they do a chargeback as a last resort.
    Last edited by blackiecats; February 9, 2017 at 01:08pm.
    At this point I just HOPE for Dylamug and Hunga the Harpy!

Quote Originally Posted by Berkajr View Post

That sucks man... I would be so mad if it were me. I was worried about mine getting sent back cuz it was lost in the mail for a week. But yes you should definitely dispute the charge.