Page 2 of 85 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Bios & Canon Discussion (updated as bios become available)

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    Gotcha, I didn't recognize the word

As for the merging... I like it. It explains the alien feet

After seeing the MYP episode where Hordak turns Keldor into skeletor, I became VERY against the idea of an extra "keldor" head being packaged with Skeletor. The two were very different looks. His feet and hands became more clawlike, and he did more of the hunchback kind of thing... Bonding with extradimensional demon explains that better.

Also keldor seemed to be more of a "fighter" than the "mage" Skeletor became.

I admit I like this merging of origins better than I like He-mans. i LOVE the power harness story, but now I'm confused about wether Adam just slipped into the vest and called himself he-man or what? Without the mystical transformation of the sword.... Throws the whole secret ID thing into question.

A BETTER origin would have been based off a throw away line in Filmation, where He-man comments that Sorceress made his vest from Corrodite, and it enhances his strength!

So Adam raises his sword/half a sword and becomes He-man. He-man in Corridite vest... MOST POWERFUL MAN IN THE UNIVERSE!

The vest thing could be tied to the halves of the Power sword. Maybe the sword of Grayskull was lost and the vest was the only way to have He-man. Kind of like what the Horsemen envisioned with the new techno sword. The Sorceress could have made the illusion for the physical appearance of He-man.

Keldor was a mage too. Read the MvC comics and you'll know what I mean.
    Take a look at my deviantart. http://kaassouffle.deviantart.com/gallery/

Heroic Master of Music baileyrecords's Avatar
    The vest is from the original mini-comics. The "Savage" stuff.

So, if Keldor is in fact blue-skinned and in fact a biological half-brother of Randor... which parent was the freak?
    I am Stratos, Heroic Master of Music! and proud member of the Ohio Masters

Creator of Kaiju Kaos.

That PlanetEternia.de guy Sir Reilly's Avatar
    They share the same father, Captain Miro. Keldor's mother was a Gar.
    "Why's Dragstor riding on Night Stalker?" "Cause he can."

Heroic Master of Music baileyrecords's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Reilly View Post

Thanks Sir Reilly... so, does that make Miro the freak?
    I am Stratos, Heroic Master of Music! and proud member of the Ohio Masters

Creator of Kaiju Kaos.

Quote Originally Posted by baileyrecords View Post
    Thanks Sir Reilly... so, does that make Miro the freak?
    No it makes him a playa!
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!

Quote Originally Posted by baileyrecords View Post
    The vest is from the original mini-comics. The "Savage" stuff.
    I know. But obviously you can't have a savage He-man and a Prince Adam. So they have to intertwine it.

So, if Keldor is in fact blue-skinned and in fact a biological half-brother of Randor... which parent was the freak?
    None of them... It's Eternia..
    Take a look at my deviantart. http://kaassouffle.deviantart.com/gallery/

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    Throws the whole secret ID thing into question.
    That's exactly what I was thinking, I'm not sure if they're going with a secret ID in this new continuity or not. In some ways I like the idea of him slowly becoming stronger, possibly being trained as well. Gives him a little more depth as a character than just being a spoiled prince who suddenly becomes strong and responsible at the same time.

I also really never understood the "need" for a secret ID to begin with. Even as a kid I always thought it was silly. Since Skeletor targeted the royal family anyway, who's he protecting? If anything, if Skeletor knew He-Man was a member of the royal family it would deter him from messing with them. Did the MYP show go into that, the need for a secret ID?

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Reilly View Post
    A "Gar"? Is that what they call that blue skinned race?

The Official 200X Sorceress vs 200X Evil-Lyn 2 Pack Support Thread
    The Blonde Teela Thread

Sagitar (Jetlag) Azdar Belzar Chazdar 200X Evil-Lyn 200X Teenage Prince Adam 200X Teenage Teela 200X Sorceress General Rattlor (MYP) 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena Ice Armor He-Man WMD Roboto

Really is Skeletor
    Quote Originally Posted by anti-hero View Post
    I also really never understood the "need" for a secret ID to begin with. Even as a kid I always thought it was silly. Since Skeletor targeted the royal family anyway, who's he protecting? If anything, if Skeletor knew He-Man was a member of the royal family it would deter him from messing with them. Did the MYP show go into that, the need for a secret ID?
    I don't think anything would deter Skeletor. Also, if Skeletor knew He-Man was Prince Adam, wouldn't he focus on getting rid of Adam while he's Adam and not He-Man?
    Tyler J Maciolek