Page 55 of 71 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 1761

Thread: MOTUC Bios & Canon Discussion (updated as bios become available)

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    I wish they would've kept that he was a villian, turned good. It shows that he isn't as straight laced, like all the other good guys.
    I agree but I knew this was coming. For the most part, if MYP touched on a character's history/origin, it will be a part of the bios. ToyGuru has said how much he loves that era.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

When was Fisto evil turned good? Not in MYP. Duncan thought he was a deserteur, but we never knew what actually happened.
    So where is this coming from?

Lol at Beatrix. Our Queen in the Netherlands is named Beatrix.

Quote Originally Posted by Eterniandreams View Post
    When was Fisto evil turned good? Not in MYP. Duncan thought he was a deserteur, but we never knew what actually happened.
    So where is this coming from?

Lol at Beatrix. Our Queen in the Netherlands is named Beatrix.
    Fisto was "evil" in his first appearance in the Filmation cartoon.
    Last edited by Captain Atkin; December 6, 2011 at 04:18pm.

Oh okay,
    Dont remember that much from the cartoon. Just the minicomics and MYP.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    I wish they would've kept that he was a villian, turned good. It shows that he isn't as straight laced, like all the other good guys.
    Yeah, I'd have liked them to keep that as well. I didn't like Filmation's origin for him but I liked the 'villain turned good' angle. Combine that with the 'deserter' idea from MYP and use it to give him a link to Jitsu and you could have got a pretty good bio. I'd have liked for them to have kept him as a forest-dwelling loner as well, which was another idea from Filmation's portrayal although they never did the character justice.
    Aidan Cross- Official Website
    The Bacillus- my band's official website
    Excavating the 80s- my blog on unsung bands of the 80s

Fisto

I always thought Fisto would be graced with a more Norse-like origin. Maybe I will call him Erikk...yeah! A warlord of the Sea of Rakash who has lost his seafaring comrades and ship, and now reformed from trying his hand at pillaging on land. Vikings were well known warriors who were feared by sea and had their own honor code that was widely misunderstood. To me, that fits Fisto well.
    Darth Pardus

Classic Want list: Stinkor shield, Extendar, Snake Face, Snout Spout, Snake mountain bridge and net, Fright Fighter, Talon fighter radar dish, jetsled, tower tools, cliff climber, scuba attack, turbodactyl, bionatops, tyrantosaur, and Eternia

I LOVE Photog's bio, but does anyone have any idea where his real name Jey comes from? Nothing against it, but I'm just curious as to whether or not there's a story behind it.
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Would have been neat if Photog's real name was Bitnor or something... as a nod to Nathan.
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

Quote Originally Posted by oICEMANo View Post
    Would have been neat if Photog's real name was Bitnor or something... as a nod to Nathan.
    Bathan Nitnor

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Sorceress View Post
    Bathan Nitnor
    Okay, this made me laugh. Good one.

Quote Originally Posted by oICEMANo View Post
    I think it was good that they didn't name Photog after Bitner. I think there should be some seperation between the creator and the creation.

I was very happy to see Nathan Bitner's name appear on the front of the figure's package in the starburst (ie: "Created by Nathan Bitner!")
    Last edited by Captain Atkin; December 7, 2011 at 02:07pm.

Loves MOTUC canon! PaTrIcKfOgArTy's Avatar
    Updated first post with Khan and Draego Man Bios WOOT!

Phew, Khan and Draego-Man's bios are pretty good. I was beginning to run out of optimism given how bad most recent bios have been, but these are good ones and make the characters sound cool.
    Aidan Cross- Official Website
    The Bacillus- my band's official website
    Excavating the 80s- my blog on unsung bands of the 80s

I've updated the Narrative Thread with the new Bios!

If you haven't checked it out yet, do yourself a favor. It has beeen known to make fans of the Bios from people who weren't enjoying them!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

Updated first post with Thunder Punch He-Man's Bio as well as Preternia Map BIO! I don't know about all of you but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Preternia Bio! Cannot wait to get the map!

Greatful his pants are on bskcase's Avatar
    Interesting Bio on Preternia. I'm guessing after King Grayskull died, the Snake-men were banished, and Hordak was sent to Despondos, the citizens began to learn technology and advanced themselves pretty high tech wise. Then they blew themselves back to the stone age and we ended up with He-man's time.
    We survived the long night.... MOTU Forever!

Updated first post with Stinkor Bio

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    so in thunder punch he-mans bio is it saying that skeletor & king hsss are allies?
    like they were in the original mini comics? or are they going to ally at all in the new bios.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Patrick, please get rid of the "Dragon" in Great Black Wizard in Draego-Man's bio. It was my mistake form typing the bio out so fast.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

SNARRRLLL's biggest fan! MISSILE-TOE's Avatar
    Hi Patrick,

Also, the Tytus bio might need revising depending on which versions you are using -

The card back reads this -

Tytus - Heroic Giant Warlord

Tytus the giant fought for peace alongside King Grayskull and He-Ro in the Great Wars. Originally from the mountains of Perpetua, he was forced to leave his home after his herd of dinosaurs began developing strange techno parts. He traveled across Eternia to seek help from Grayskull’s village. There he joined the King in battle against the Snake Men and Horde. He helped construct one of the Three Towers during a temporary truce with his enemies. After He-Ro’s death he used his great strength to build King Grayskull a mighty fortress, incorporating the symbol of the Cosmic Warriors into the entrance as a tribute to his fallen comrade. In the end, Tytus fell during the First Ultimate Battle Ground, heroically sacrificing his life to stop the rampaging giant Megator!

but the Matty Collector site reads this -

Tytus - Heroic Giant Warlord

Tytus the giant fought for peace alongside King Grayskull and He-Ro in the Great Wars. Originally from the mountains of Perpetua, he was forced to leave his home after his herd of dinosaurs began developing strange techno parts. He traveled across Eterniar to seek help from Grayskull’s village. There he joined the King in battle against the Snake Men and Horde. Tytus helped construct one of the Three Towers during a temporary truce with his enemies. After He-Ro’s death, he used his great strength to build King Grayskull a mighty fortress, incorporating the symbol of the Cosmic Warriors into the entrance as a tribute to his fallen comrade.

-----

Notice the ommision of the last line detailing Tytus's death. In the latest ToyGuru blog, he mentions that the inclusion of Tytus's death was an error on his behalf, and that he lived long after the first ultimate battleground, in order to help build castle Grayskull.
    I guess this is the official canon, but you might want to keep the cardback bio in instead (or maybe make a note of the updated version, so it doesn't get confusing in the long run?)
    MOTUC WISH LIST
    : SNARRRLLL:

MegaGearMax - Thanks! I made the correction, glad you caught it! Missle-Toe, I changed and put the correct Tytus bio in and removed the incorrect one to avoid confusion. Thanks for the heads up! I can't believe how long that first post is - MOTUC has come a long way.

Can we sticky this thread as it's such a great resource?

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Can we sticky this thread as it's such a great resource?
    We try to limit the number of sticky threads so they don't get too cluttered.
    But this thread and a ton of other useful ones are in MegaGearMax's MotUC Index, which is stickied.
    Bill :: guitargod694

Oh, thanks!

Patrick has them easily accessible at his motucportal site, too, as well as my Narrative, which I desperately need to update.

UPDATE: Patrick-where are you?!? This needs to be updated! I miss you man!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!