Page 56 of 71 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 1753

Thread: MOTUC Bios & Canon Discussion (updated as bios become available)

Loves MOTUC canon! PaTrIcKfOgArTy's Avatar
    LOL Uki - I know, I know - SO BUSY here. Very out of touch, geez! Just updated first post Gotta go check out your narrative thread - every time I read it I think to myself "I bet Uki is so glad he started this early into the line..." lol

Yeah, I'm kicking myself for getting so far behind! It's all this New Daddy Stuff-plus my wifey's been in and out of the hospital...we just found out she has to have another procedure-nothing too serious. Things feel like they're settling down though, and Hermione is PERFECT!!!
    (Maybe she and I will do our own MOTUC video series someday...)

That reminds me-we need more from you and Jeffrey!!!

I'll try to get the Narrative updated by the end of this weekend. Maybe I'll work in specifics from the minicomic like we'd discussed...
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

The bio narrative is really amazing. I love reading it. I always re-read start to finish. What an epic story this has become and I, like you Uki, still love it. I do wish the new comic would be a part of it. What did you think of the Lasor-Lot comic? Speaking of, I updated the first post with Sir Lasor-Lot and Spikor bios

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by PaTrIcKfOgArTy View Post
    The bio narrative is really amazing. I love reading it. I always re-read start to finish. What an epic story this has become and I, like you Uki, still love it. I do wish the new comic would be a part of it. What did you think of the Lasor-Lot comic? Speaking of, I updated the first post with Sir Lasor-Lot and Spikor bios
    The digital supplemental so far is part of the same canon and since the supplemental works in part with the 6 issue series, I'd assume the 6 issue canon would follow as well.

Updated first post with Mosquitor, Dekker, Cy-Chop, Castle Grayskullman, Procrustus, Frosta, King Randor, Snake Men, and Rattlor bios - WHEW! Uki you've got a lot of work to do my friend! Vertigoink - Toyguru just posted recently the DC stuff is not the same canon - BUMMER!

Hey, Patrick, ol' buddy! I'm loving this new stuff, and I too was hoping the DC stuff would be in MOTUC canon. Oh well; I guess if it doesn't quite contradict anything, we can see it that way in our own little worlds.

I hope to get the Narrative updated before Wednesday.

(Hey, are you and Jeffrey going to Power-Con this year?)
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Love them all Uki! Yes Jeffrey and I are in for PowerCon - are you going?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Heroic Warrior
    Don't forget to post the Mekaneck and Dragon Blaster Skeletor bios as well.

I have to add that the Bios for Castle Grayskull Man and Cy-Chop helped me to appreciate them much more. I can't wait for the FFM Bio!

Added Mekaneck and Dragon Blaster Skeletor bios - thanks MLBfan! Can't wait to read your narrative Uki with all these exciting additions - SO MANY new bios! I am so happy to see these bios just create more and more of an amazing story that is so inclusive and expansive. Last year at PowerCon ToyGuru had a binder with him with all the bios and the whole MOTUC story in it - I don't remember which panel, but at one of them he held it up and I have to say, my first thought was, OMG - Uki and I would kill for that! LOL

I'm about to update the Narrative Thread with all the SDCC Bios...!

Updated first post with Ram Man and Netossa bios

I like the new ones; I guess Rammy/Krass isn't one of the "old guard" like he was in MYP anymore. He joins the heroes after Adam becomes He-Man. (Unless that's Oo-Lar.)

Updated with Jitsu and Granamyr bios

Some day I'll update the Narrative...

Yes Uki! You must I just finished creating a table/spreadsheet with all the bios - now I can actually sort them by name, or release date (or heck even "real name" lol). Still can't believe how far this line has come! Bring on Oo-Larr!

It is impressive: the sheer number of toys we've gotten, the variety, and like them or not-the scope of the story laid out by the MOTUC Bio-Canon. It's covering so much, allowing for so many great ideas and characters and situations. It's my favorite canon.

Heroic Warrior
    It's probably been brought up before now, but something that occurs to me: TG has stated a multitude of times that the bios were all written quite some time ago, indicating there isn't much chance of their being rewritten, etc. That makes me think, first, that almost none of the Filmation characters or other characters taken from the Classics Media library are going to have bios that are all that integral to the MOTUC bios-running storyline, as they most likely weren't available when the storyline was originally laid out. On the other hand, with a great chance of the line being reduced in size beginning in 2014, a good number of the originally-planned figures won't be making it to the actual line...I wonder how many of those dropped characters would have had integral pieces of the MOTUC mythology included in their bios.
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Lizard Man, Karg, Prahvus, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

Updated first post with Fang Man's bio - love it!

So Fang Man can do what Beast Man can't. Very interesting.

Indeed, Akai. Of course, it's a moot point when he gets left in the past, huh?

I know that this was the plot of the toon episode, but I wonder why our Classics Skeletor would want to prevent the creation of Grayskull... Any good ideas, gang?

In any event, I do like the Bio, and I need (quite desperately) to update the Bio-Narrative. This whole having a baby thing takes up lots of He-Man time! (Totally worth it.)

Thatīs one of the best bios and sadly or luckily on the Matty forum someone asked about that bio and TOYGURU answered that it was written by another writer and not him!

Who ever wrote that one should be in charge from now on

I totally fell for Fang Man and at the same time learnt a lot. Of course if you have seen the episode itīs not really news to you but still, if you donīt know it that well this bio brings you up to speed and gives you additional informations!
    Last edited by Niki; January 24, 2013 at 10:20am.
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Quote Originally Posted by Akai View Post
    So Fang Man can do what Beast Man can't. Very interesting.
    I read it that he had control over the Dragosaurs (and possibly other lesser dragons) but the bio for me wasn't clear on all dragons or just dragosaurs. In regards to DraegoMan I would think he would have some kind mental dominance over him but not control (due to him being half man/half dragon) but even this would be extremely limited maybe Fangman was present when Skeletor approached DraegoMan and this dominance helped persuade the outcaste dragon. If Fangman does have control over 'all' dragons then for me Granymr would be controllable but it would one of those one shot episodes where Fangman did control the mightiest of dragons but due to his willpower and ultimately his power levels this control would be short lived and only ever happen the once.

NYTF and new bios start trickling in - updated first post with King He-Man, Fighting Foe Men, Karatti, and Strobo bios as posted in the NYTF thread, once pics come of the card backs I'll update any gaps. Love them all so far!

Gorilla beastussapien Beastmangler's Avatar
    Thanks for included the NYTF Bios.

I got the Subnames for the 4:

King He-man - Heroic ruler of Future Eternia
    Stobo - Light Powered Cosmic Enforcer. Also, his name is Gepher.
    Fighting Foe Men- Evil Eternian Pirate Clan
    Karatti - Bone Bashing Mutant

Thanks.