Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2161697071
Results 1,751 to 1,761 of 1761

Thread: MOTUC Bios & Canon Discussion (updated as bios become available)

Heroic Warrior CapricornDefender's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketPunch View Post
    Good question! I'll ask in the WTFWTK thread. Hopefully we'll get an official answer.
    Official answer? #
    Made it through Cyber Monday with everything I wanted, well, almost.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess_Adora View Post
    For those wanting more death, They basically killed off an ENTIRE race of people, since Sweet Bee was an Alien who came to Etheria looking for a suitable new planet for her people to live on. According to her Bio we are led to believe she is nothing more than an average Etherian who was given her Bee powers by Castaspella as there is no mention of her alien heritage or of her people... so I say " THEY KILLED THEM ALL!!!!!"
    Same way with Roboto. They went the 200X route making him something MAA built instead of an alien robot from robotica.
    Last edited by Saved; September 5, 2014 at 02:00pm.
    Jii Dee regarding Matty's view on MOTUC Collectors: "Here be whiny surrender monkey dragons".

MOTUC NEEDS: Sssqueeze, Dragstor, Saurod, Blast Attack, & Lord Masque.

Guess they're not exactly going by the Filmation bible on everything. Or it's possible that Drone 7 and the rest may have been wiped out. I don't like the idea or Rattlor and Tung Lashor defecting to their King's most hated enemy. They are Snakemen through and through! Judging by NA She-ra's bio, I smell a Despara figure!

It would be nice to have a book of some sort to explain the whole story. I fade in and out of keeping up with the bios....then I get all confused when I come back. Are all the bios still updated on this thread?

edit- "updated as bios become available" ....duh

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Saved View Post
    Same way with Roboto. They went the 200X route making him something MAA built instead of an alien robot from robotica.
    That dichotomy was present in the original line as well. FILMation told one origin story for Roboto (he's from WAY out of town), and his Mini-Comic told something completely different (built-- with a Heart!-- by Man-At-Arms). It's not always easy to reconcile two completely contradictory telliings of a tale, but when You realize that Teela did NOT appear in "Happy Birthday Roboto"... ;^)

One of the Virginias, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    Does anyone know why Sweet Bee's bio is not posted on Mattycollector? They have Light Hope and Eldor and even Geldor but not her?

I hope this doesn't take as long as Fang-Man, they didn't list his until he was reissued as CS overstock. I know here bio on the back of the package is posted on the .org and this very thread but I also want the little paragraph that put just above the bio which gives added detail, that was what told us stuff like Vikor's Sword was called the "The Sword of Gaz" and that Scareglow Greyskull item was a reliquary. I copy both that and the package bio to a document I use to keep track of the bios and other stuff and those extra details add to the bios.
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

See My "Griffen Thailonis" Storyline, Bionicle, & Star Wars Models in the links below:

My LEGO Network Page
    LEGO Creator 2D Gallery
    LEGO Creator 3D Gallery
    LEGO Bionicle Gallery
    LEGO Star Wars Gallery

Heroic Warrior CapricornDefender's Avatar

Wow, this is the first 'official' bio that doesn't suck, or look like a 10 year old wrote it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevesosiris View Post
    So much better! Bravo Sir!
    Thanks. I thought about working on some bio cards that I can print and paste over the 'official' ones, so when people take a look at my figure cardbackss they're not left scratching their heads and wondering why it sucks so hard.
    Made it through Cyber Monday with everything I wanted, well, almost.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Saved View Post
    MAA also built Roboto in the Vintage mini-comics. The only canon where Roboto is an alien is Filmation.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

I guess we'll have to wait to read Lizard Man's bio when we get him? I'm surprised it hasn't pop up since he's a month away.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    MAA also built Roboto in the Vintage mini-comics. The only canon where Roboto is an alien is Filmation.
    Would have been really easy to combine all canons:

Roboto came from another world, crashed on Eternia, and was found by He-Man and MAA. They pulled the non-functional robot from the pilot seat and MAA began to rebuild it, starting him off as a chess partner for Adam. As time passed and they were able to repair his emotion center, he regained his memory and joined the Masters out of gratitude.

His is one bio I ignore, in favor of this^^, combining all of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine View Post
    I guess we'll have to wait to read Lizard Man's bio when we get him? I'm surprised it hasn't pop up since he's a month away.
    Yeah, that's weird. Maybe with TG gone, there's no one controlling the flow of reveals.
    Come on Matty! Show me DRAGSTOR!!!