Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3373818283
Results 2,051 to 2,065 of 2065

Thread: MOTUC Bios & Canon Discussion (updated as bios become available)

Lord Masque's, as per Matty's site:

Lord Masque can’t hide his true nature… he uses his mighty powers in service of Shokoti, but behind his demon disguise he’s nothing more than an evil shadow. A fan favorite from the Filmation series, Lord Masque arrives with a sword and shield.

5 Things to Know About Lord Masque

AKA: Kelson Van, Masque, Rakka
    Known For: House of Shokoti, Part 1
    Powers: Magiks, teleportation, shapeshifting
    Associates: Shokoti, Trap Jaw, Count Marzo
    Favorite Movie: The Man in the Iron Mask

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridureyu View Post
    Check out the last image of the back of the package...no bio. But yes, there is a 2 sentence description for him on the website.

Heroic Warrior
    Yknow... that's really good enough as far as bio's go. I mostly enjoyed TGs epic tale, and would have preferred to see some more plot holes filled in. However, I think bio's work best when they are simple. Who they are, what team they're on. what their powers are... The end.

The 'what episode they're from"? That's just icing. There are a lot of characters that I would like to rewatch and that's useful knowledge

Heroic Warrior
    Too bad that is not on the cardback, replacing the bio.

The Last House on the Left, Las Vegas, Nevada
    ...Here is the Bio I came up with for Lord Masque! Admittedly it is probably way too long and detailed, lol! I should probably do a revised "shorter" version!
    LORD MASQUE BIO.jpg
    ..."Conceived in a Hell Beyond Your Depth of Perception... Designed and Directed by His Red Right Hand."
    ...Seriously looking for a gray Sir Laser-Lot sword from the Final Wars weapon-pack!!

That is a cool bio.

You should distribute stickers of that one to stick on our cards!
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Anti Eternia heman per Mattycollector
    He-Man®? Nope, he isn’t! This almost doppelganger is the ruler of a dark mirror world called Anti-Eternia®. Summoned by Skeletor® via his World Converter, the evil interloper might just be the most dangerous threat to Eternia® yet. Anti-Eternia® He-Man® comes with his evil power sword, shield, battle axe, and an additional sword and shield set.

5 Things to Know About Anti-Eternia He-Man®

AKA: Prince Adam® of Anti-Eternia
    Known For: 1985 German Europa audio show, Episode 11
    Powers: Equal to He-Man®
    Associates: Anti-Man-At-Arms, Anti-Orko
    Battle Cry: By the power of Hellskull, I have the power!

Darius
    Darius™ is dedicated to protecting the planet Primus. As leader of the Galactic Council, he sends the Starship Eternia® to traverse space and time, through the Laser Gate and toward a fated collaboration with the power twins! This first-time figure comes with his energy mace, shield, and removable cape.

5 Things to Know About Darius™

AKA: Leader of the Galactic Protectors™
    Known For: New Adventures
    Powers: Space engineering, leadership abilities
    Associates: Hydron™, Icarius™
    Favorite Bumper Sticker: “My other vehicle is a starship”

Vultak
    This bald-headed baddie is no friend to the animals of Etheria. Vultak™ cages critters for Hordak®, but when he captures Kowl™ he discovers he’s no
    match for She-Ra® and her rebel pals. The zealous zookeeper comes with a crossbow and his evil animal snatcher lasso.

5 Things to Know About Vultak

AKA: Hordak’s zookeeper
    Known For: Zoo Story, Above it All
    Powers: Flight
    Worst Moment: A pie in the face courtesy of Madame Razz™
    Favorite Quote: “If you love something… lock it up tight in a cage.”
    Last edited by facet; May 13, 2016 at 11:50am.

I'm hoping to (finally) update the Narrative Thread soon. Can we make sure this thread is all up to snuff? Any outliers?
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, Hawke, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, and for the love of Grayskull, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Loves MOTUC canon! PaTrIcKfOgArTy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    I'm hoping to (finally) update the Narrative Thread soon. Can we make sure this thread is all up to snuff? Any outliers?
    It's been A WHILE since I've even looked - I'll try to see what is missing and catch up, it would only be recent stuff missing, like green Granmyr, etc. Can't wait to read an updated narrative!

I'm updating my Bio-Document now. From there I'll start editing them into the Narrative Document.

We still need the Power-Con Bios for this thread. I think that might be it, but everyone feel free to chime in!
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, Hawke, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, and for the love of Grayskull, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

CAMO KHAN – Evil Camouflaged Master of Snakes
    After Zodak decapitated King Hssss, Kobra Khan assumed command of a group of the Snake Men and feigned surrender to Skeletor. Following Skeletor’s successful coup against King Rando, he enlisted Khan’s group, now called the Diabolical Snakes, to steal several magical artifacts, including the Spellstone of King Helios and the Polarizer of Shezar which would help Skeletor breach Castle Grayskull. To boost his effectiveness, Skeletor enchanted Khan with temporary new powers of camouflage, a more potent form of his hypnotic mist, and the mystical Golden Claws of Crushing. After Khan did Skeletor’s bidding, he used his new powers to infiltrate Skeletor’s throne room, crush his skeleton guards, and seize the Havoc Staff to help a regenerated King Hssss become even stronger during his recovery at the Temple of Serpos!

BEAST MAN – Savage Blood-Red Henchman
    Even among the ape-like beastmen of the Vine Jungle, Raqquill Rqazz was a savage brute who hunted for sport and killed his own kind. An outcast stripped of his name, he made the Berserker Islands his home for many years. While still relatively young with a pelt as blood-red as his appetite, he fought the wandering alchemist Keldor, but the two became allies when they were forced to fight their way through the honor guard of King Trinok. Out of fear, Beast Man swore allegiance to Keldor and remained both fearful and loyal to him when he became Skeletor. Over time, Beast man’s fur became orange, but his savage bloodlust never diminished. His terrible fangs and ferocious claws make him a powerful adversary for the Masters of the Universe.

Green Granymer -As the intimidating Lord of Darksmoke, Granamyr possessed great size, power, and wisdom long before the rise of Grayskull. When the fear-mongering wizard Nazghal had humans steal from Dragon Tower the Gem of Magoo which would enhance the strength of those who are pure in heart, Granamyr declared all humans to be enemies of Darksmoke. Three hundred years later Eldor and He-Ro defeated Nazghal and returned the Gem to Granamyr as a peace offering on behalf of King Grayskull. Granamyr accepted their gesture and later blessed He-Ro with the Gem to wield in his magic staff. Over the centuries Granamyr's green hide gradually turned red, but his disillusionment with umans persisted until the champion He-Man sough his help and became the first human in five millenia to earn Granamyr's respect.
    Last edited by facet; June 6, 2016 at 11:08pm.

Despara

Dark and deviant, she’s the evil alter ego of She-Ra®, who is the alter-ego of Adora. Kidnapped as a baby and raised by Hordak®, Adora fights for the Horde until twin brother He-Man® reveals her true identity. Later, after the defeat of Hordak®, the spirit of Horde Prime possesses her and the evil persona of Despara™ emerges once again! This wicked warrior arrives with two swords, and an alternate evil head.
    Available only to subscribers of 2016 Collector’s Choice as a benefit of membership, Despara™ cannot be purchased.

5 Things to Know About Despara™

AKA: Adora aka She-Ra®
    Known For: DC Comics
    Abilities: Fighting skills
    Associates: Hordak®, Horde Prime
    Favorite Song: Girls Just Want to Have Fun

Crita
    This coldblooded mutant is whip–smart … and she cracks a mean whip on the battlefield. As queen of the cruel Gleanons, she rivals Skeletor® in her capacity for sheer evil, and she’s eager to battle her Galactic Protector nemesis, Mara of Primus™. This fan-favorite figure arrives with her scepter, whip, and fear gas cannon.

5 Things to Know About Crita™

AKA: Evil Mutant Beauty
    Known For: New Adventures
    Abilities: Keen intelligence, whip skills
    Associates: Skeletor®, Flogg™
    Favorite Breed of Dog: The Whippet
    Last edited by facet; September 15, 2016 at 10:54pm.

General Sunder
    Highly respected and highly ranked, this wise warrior realized he could no longer support Hordak® and his reign of terror. He fled the Horde and found fulfillment as a farmer, a father … and a fearless fighter for the Rebellion! This first-time figure arrives with a Horde battle axe, twin laser pistols, and three variant Horde Trooper heads (inspired by a DC Comics Trooper, a Naval Trooper, and a flashback Horde Trooper).

5 Things to Know About General Sundar™

AKA: Former General of the Horde
    Known For: She-Ra®: Princess of Power® Animated Series
    Abilities: Battle skills and strategies
    Associates: She-Ra®, Bow™, Glimmer™
    Last Book Read: The Etheria Farmers’ Almanac

Night Stalker
    The warhorse is out of the barn and ready for battle … this mechanical steed is packing serious heat on Snake Mountain™! Night Stalker™ comes with three rotatable turret guns, articulated legs, tail, neck and head, a removable helmet, and can accommodate most MOTUC figures as riders (such as his master Jitsu™).

5 Things to Know About Night Stalker™

AKA: Equestron Model 4965
    Known For: UK comics
    Abilities: Laser guns, strength, power
    Associates: Jitsu™, Skeletor®
    Last Book Read: "At dawn we ride! Also at noon, at 3:00 p.m., at dusk … basically we always ride."

Ummm... I don't think those count as bios. Product descriptions maybe, but not bios.

The only thing i recall about Nightstalkers bio was his real name was his serial number which was his vintage toy's product ID number. I think it was something like Robo Equastian model xxxxx, or something like that.

Never did a bio for Filmation characters so Sundar is out

EDIT: just saw that they did use my "real name" in the description. So they do have my master bio document!

Quote Originally Posted by Toyguru View Post
    Ummm... I don't think those count as bios. Product descriptions maybe, but not bios.

The only thing i recall about Nightstalkers bio was his real name was his serial number which was his vintage toy's product ID number. I think it was something like Robo Equastian model xxxxx, or something like that.

Never did a bio for Filmation characters so Sundar is out

EDIT: just saw that they did use my "real name" in the description. So they do have my master bio document!
    No they dont but i just thought it would be good to put here as you do learn things like Masques real name abilities, and some other fun facts. Off the subject of Bios for a sec TG, Do full body sketches exist of Beastlord, Streach Nekk, Vypor, EverMean , Slobboar, Goldenrod, and Snarll the snow thief. There are no full body shots of any of them, i would love to see wht they fully look like.