Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2666747576
Results 1,876 to 1,893 of 1893

Thread: MOTUC Bios & Canon Discussion (updated as bios become available)

  1. #1876
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    841
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridureyu View Post
    Either way, Duncan turned him into a dreidel.
    Yes,but not just any dreidel. He became the most powerful dreidel in the universe.

  2. #1877
    Heroic Warrior Ridureyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,568
    The He-Man theme starts, he says "THE MOST POWERFUL DREIDEL IN THE UNIVERSE!", and then it switches to Hava Nagila...

  3. #1878
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Italy (Rome)
    Posts
    1,273
    Saurod killed Snake Face?

    The bios are turning to a MOTU parody at this point. Mattel care to explain how the only Evil Warrior ever died in a MOTU media at the 80's after being disintegrated by Skeletor with a move of his hand, was able to kill the most powerful Snake Man after Hsss, who defeated almost alone all the Evil Warriors in the 200X cartoon, and only He-Man was able to stop him? How could Saurod kill someone that he couldn't even touch him, without turn to stone? I understand trying to make Saurod a bit relevant after the lame way he died in the movie, but Mattel please know your characters's powerset first. And don't get me wrong i really love Saurod, but this is a bit too much.

  4. #1879
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    841
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridureyu View Post
    The He-Man theme starts, he says "THE MOST POWERFUL DREIDEL IN THE UNIVERSE!", and then it switches to Hava Nagila...
    I guess it could be worse. He could have Perfuma's bio. I mean she's basically a walking ,talking roofie.

  5. #1880
    Heroic Warrior Ridureyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,568
    Well, Saurod got a badass upgrade!

  6. #1881
    scaly 2014 Subscriber! Dragonblaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Skeletor's back
    Posts
    1,726
    Saurod may have killed Snakeface.
    But he didn't kill Sssqueeze... Orko did...
    Press down on dragon's head. It will bite off your frickin' fingers !!!

  7. #1882
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    559
    The deaths in these bios is getting weird - Saurod (who very definitely died) didn't die but Snake Face and Sssqueeze (who's deaths were never hinted at anywhere before) did?
    I actually don't have problems with some fatalities, especially in things like the Second Ultimate Battleground, kinda figures a few people would die in a battle with such a name but keeping already killed off C-list characters like Saurod and Callix alive while killing A-list characters like Merman is very strange - hey, Toyguru, you're on the boards -what's going on? did you just read absolutely loads of DC Comics during the 1990s?

  8. #1883
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Italy (Rome)
    Posts
    1,273
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridureyu View Post
    Well, Saurod got a badass upgrade!
    And what badass upgrade this could be? Turn himself to a giant mirror? Because this is the only way to bring down Snake Face. I could see Saurod killing Sssqueeze (even if in the most of cases the snakes eat the lizards), but Snake Face is a bit out of his league. This to me is just a further proof that Mattel don't even know the MOTU characters's abilities and their history.

  9. #1884
    Heroic Warrior Ridureyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,568
    He probably shot Snakeface or stabbed him in the back, or who knows what. If you get Snake Face when he isn't pulling his caremedusa stare, you can beat him.

    And I dunno, when the company that creates a property says what a character can do, often they know the property better than a random fan who guesses from previous stuff.

  10. #1885
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Italy (Rome)
    Posts
    1,273
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridureyu View Post
    He probably shot Snakeface or stabbed him in the back, or who knows what. If you get Snake Face when he isn't pulling his caremedusa stare, you can beat him.

    And I dunno, when the company that creates a property says what a character can do, often they know the property better than a random fan who guesses from previous stuff.
    The previous stuff doesn't come from this random fan though, but from previous media licenced by Mattel. Or Mattel didn't own the characters back then, when these stories came out?

    Anyway the shooting could be an idea, even if it couldn't be enough for Snake Face and on the other hand Saurod wasn't the most fast warrior in the 80's film. He tried to shot Skeletor in the famous scene of his death, but Skeletor was faster. The stabbing in the back, Mer-Man tried it in the 200X cartoon against Snake Face, and didn't turn very well for him.

  11. #1886
    Heroic Warrior Ridureyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,568
    Well, clearly Snake Face's luck ran out.

  12. #1887
    Heroic Warrior Swanmarsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3,167
    Quote Originally Posted by granamyr80 View Post
    Saurod killed Snake Face?

    The bios are turning to a MOTU parody at this point. Mattel care to explain how the only Evil Warrior ever died in a MOTU media at the 80's after being disintegrated by Skeletor with a move of his hand, was able to kill the most powerful Snake Man after Hsss, who defeated almost alone all the Evil Warriors in the 200X cartoon, and only He-Man was able to stop him? How could Saurod kill someone that he couldn't even touch him, without turn to stone? I understand trying to make Saurod a bit relevant after the lame way he died in the movie, but Mattel please know your characters's powerset first. And don't get me wrong i really love Saurod, but this is a bit too much.
    My recollection is that in the movie Skeletor teleported Saurod to a dungeon somewhere ... not disintegrated him. He lived to fight another day, much to the discomfort of Snake Face bwahhaha!
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

    Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

  13. #1888
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Italy (Rome)
    Posts
    1,273
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanmarsh View Post
    My recollection is that in the movie Skeletor teleported Saurod to a dungeon somewhere ... not disintegrated him. He lived to fight another day, much to the discomfort of Snake Face bwahhaha!
    Hard to believe since Skelly "was not in a giving vein this particular day"

    And they "were all aware of the penalty for failure"



  14. #1889
    master of accessories facet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,479
    Wasnt squeeze destroyed by the spell of separation, if you look back on that panel in the mini comic you can see that it his armor there as well as king hiss. Cant find a pic of it anywhere on the net though to show it.

  15. #1890
    Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Camden, NJ
    Posts
    20,697
    So no orange translucent "Demise of Saurod" figure?

    The Official 200X Sorceress vs 200X Evil-Lyn 2 Pack Support Thread
    The Blonde Teela Thread

    Sagitar (Jetlag) • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • 200X Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

  16. #1891
    Heroic Warrior gbagok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    7,347
    Quote Originally Posted by granamyr80 View Post
    Hard to believe since Skelly "was not in a giving vein this particular day"
    Yeah, who knew Skeletor was a fan of the bard?
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

  17. #1892
    Angast's #1 fan Bonehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Windy City South Suburbs
    Posts
    4,452
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    So no orange translucent "Demise of Saurod" figure?

    Power-Con 2017 Exclusive!!!

  18. #1893
    Heroic Warrior Swanmarsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3,167
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    So no orange translucent "Demise of Saurod" figure?
    Haha! Perhaps an orange teleporting of Saurod figure.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

    Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •