Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273
Results 1,801 to 1,819 of 1819

Thread: MOTUC Bios & Canon Discussion (updated as bios become available)

Haha! Ability to crumble and rebuild himself hey? It's funny how Scott usually has no trouble killing off characters yet when one actually was killed off in previous media, he then retcons it to keep the guy alive! Be interesting to see Saurods bio now.

Even though he doesn't look like them, I always liked the idea that Calix was from the same planet as Rokkon and Stondar and was recruited when the Horde invaded there.

Moss Man created Evil Seed? Nope.

Heroic Warrior
    Callix's bio is good, but Evil Seed, what can i say. He was supposed to be like Moss Man, equal to him, a Nature god, the opposite and destructive force of Nature. Evil Seed and Moss Man don't need to be "created". They exist, the way they are. His bio reduced him to a Moss Man's creation that went wrong. Evil Seed is now a failed experiment. The rest of the bio is ok, but the "origin" story is meh. Anyway i' m very glad that we are getting Evil Seed, so i don't pay a lot of attention to his bio!

Loves MOTUC canon! PaTrIcKfOgArTy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by midor View Post
    Just now noticed. see bolded and enlarged - bwahahahahahaha!
    LOL thanks! I fixed the typo

Also updated first post with Mara, Peekablue, Callix and Evil Seed bios! Dying to read Oo-Lars, did anyone get a picture of his?

Quote Originally Posted by PaTrIcKfOgArTy View Post
    LOL thanks! I fixed the typo

Also updated first post with Mara, Peekablue, Callix and Evil Seed bios! Dying to read Oo-Lars, did anyone get a picture of his?
    So we got all the bios for July and August but none for March, April, May, and June? Where's Huntara, Oo-Larr, Hover Bots, Queen Angella, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, and Sssqueeze?
    Last edited by bribri4u; February 16, 2015 at 01:18pm.
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, Kittrina, Granita, Hawke, Lady Slither, Hunga, Prahvus, Sagitar, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi,Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, and Negator.

I really hate characters being created by other characters. It's ok for robots like Faker, Multi-Bot and Roboto. I think it reduced characters to products to have them all be created by someone else rather than individuals who evolved into who they are. Same with the whole mind control stuff. Very unimaginative fanfic type stuff. Also becomes a bit too contrived when everyone is connected because he is her brother and she was created by him etc.

Heroic Warrior
    Yeah, not digging evil seed being a creation from moss man. That sounds silly, what is moss man a scientist? I think they should of gave him a more of skeletir created him with magic, or he was from some organic tribe much like moss man type of bio.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    If Moss Man is one of Eternia's gods, then Evilseed is the Lucifer of the plant world. I'm actually okay with this.

We still need these bios...

Oo-Larr
    Huntara
    Queen Angella
    Sssqueeze
    Multi-Bot
    Blast Attack
    Hover Robots

We have the bios of guys who are coming much later on, but we don't know the bios of the characters who are coming next month!
    Last edited by MegaGearMax; February 16, 2015 at 02:32pm.

The Blonde Teela Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn Thread

Sagitar (Jetlag) • Horde Wraiths • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    If Moss Man is one of Eternia's gods, then Evilseed is the Lucifer of the plant world. I'm actually okay with this.

We still need these bios...

Oo-Larr
    Huntara
    Queen Angella
    Sssqueeze
    Multi-Bot
    Blast Attack
    Hover Robots

We have the bios of guys who are coming much later on, but we don't know the bios of the characters who are coming next month!
    My thoughts exactly!!!!!
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, Kittrina, Granita, Hawke, Lady Slither, Hunga, Prahvus, Sagitar, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi,Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, and Negator.

I'm actually afraid we'll be seeing something really stupid in Sssqueeze's bio. I hope his personality is more like the 200X version, because he's ferocious and not an idiot like the vintage one.
    I have seen what others have not seen!

So Calix can rebuild himself. Guess Hordak gets as much of a kick turning his strategist into pebbles as much as sending Mantenna falling down a trap door.

So Caz is in the MOTUC story too?!

I was just about to voice my disappointment at Evil Seed's bio, but you changed my mind with one sentence Max! Well done sir.

The more I think about it the more I like it actually.
    The Lurkiest

**Somebody please make me a Staghorn**

That Evilseed bio is beyond horrible.

He was created by Moss Man? Really?

I least Scott didn't mention the battle Filmation Evilseed had in his episode against He-man and Skeletor.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevesosiris View Post
    I was just about to voice my disappointment at Evil Seed's bio, but you changed my mind with one sentence Max! Well done sir.

The more I think about it the more I like it actually.
    Agreed. When I first read the bio my imagination went into overdrive wondering at Moss Man's inner motives for creating life on such a level. I wondered at what would make Evilseed turn to evil and corruption - whether something went wrong in the process, or whether Moss Man exhibited some hubris or weakness. Evilseed becomes a sort of Frankenstein's Monster; an abomination of the creative act that will always weigh heavily on Moss Man's soul.
    Orko: It's like the Sorceress said: sometimes, the ones who seem the worst, need our help the most.
    He-Man: You're learning.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Poweron View Post
    Agreed. When I first read the bio my imagination went into overdrive wondering at Moss Man's inner motives for creating life on such a level. I wondered at what would make Evilseed turn to evil and corruption - whether something went wrong in the process, or whether Moss Man exhibited some hubris or weakness. Evilseed becomes a sort of Frankenstein's Monster; an abomination of the creative act that will always weigh heavily on Moss Man's soul.
    It's hard to believe that the "Power of the Vines" that Evil Seed represents, didn't exist before King Grayskull's time on Eternia. Evil Seed in both the Filmation and the MYP cartoon was presented as the revenge of the plant world against the other inhabitants of Eternia, while Moss Man was the keeper of the balance in Nature. Evil Seed and Moss Man are the opposite faces of the same coin, called Nature. So as long as the plant life on Eternia exists, both those forces/gods/entities, should be present. Not because Moss Man decided to help an Eternian king a couple of thousands years ago. That's why i found the origin mediocre at the best, aside from the fact that Evil Seed being a failed experiment is taking away the mystery that surrounds ancient entities or forces of Nature like him and Moss Man. But apart from this, the rest of the bio is ok.
    Last edited by granamyr80; February 17, 2015 at 12:16am.

I like Evilseed's bio more than I like his figure.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Quote Originally Posted by granamyr80 View Post
    It's hard to believe that the "Power of the Vines" that Evil Seed represents, didn't exist before King Grayskull's time on Eternia. Evil Seed in both the Filmation and the MYP cartoon was presented as the revenge of the plant world against the other inhabitants of Eternia, while Moss Man was the keeper of the balance in Nature. Evil Seed and Moss Man are the opposite faces of the same coin, called Nature. So as long as the plant life on Eternia exists, both those forces/gods/entities, should be present. Not because Moss Man decided to help an Eternian king a couple of thousands years ago. That's why i found the origin mediocre at the best, aside from the fact that Evil Seed being a failed experiment is taking away the mystery that surrounds ancient entities or forces of Nature like him and Moss Man. But apart from this, the rest of the bio is ok.
    Well there you have it. Perhaps this malignant element in the plant world was finally - and tragically - given form through a terrible accident on Moss Man's part. It could be an abstract and underlying intelligence that somehow subconsciously convinced Moss Man to create an avatar to house it.

I'm just saying that the mystery is definitely there - at least when I read the bio. My initial reaction was precisely a response to the mystery of it all. Why did this creation turn foul? Was there something more behind it? As a Lucifer figure, or a Frankenstein's Monster, there is a lot of room for story - and it could still represent the dual forces of nature.
    Orko: It's like the Sorceress said: sometimes, the ones who seem the worst, need our help the most.
    He-Man: You're learning.

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Akai View Post
    So Calix can rebuild himself. Guess Hordak gets as much of a kick turning his strategist into pebbles as much as sending Mantenna falling down a trap door.

So Caz is in the MOTUC story too?!
    I don't like the fact that Callix can rebuild himself. It makes him invicible, doesn't it? I also expected him to be connected to the Rock People... Maybe some sort of traitor... Could have been interesting...

As for Caz, I wondered whether Mara's bio is referring to the Jetlag character or to Flipshot (wasn't his family name Caz on the Icarius bio?). By the way, weren't there big plans for Drissi and Caz in the NA bible?
    20 Most needed characters before MOTUC ends...

Heroic: King Miro / Hawke / Dakon / Delora
    Evil: Evilseed / Lodar
    POP: King Micah / General Sunder/ Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Vultak / Hunga / Prahvus
    POG: Veena
    SnakeMen: Sssqueeze
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Darius / Sebrian / Crita

Quote Originally Posted by jdscissorhands View Post
    I don't like the fact that Callix can rebuild himself. It makes him invicible, doesn't it? I also expected him to be connected to the Rock People... Maybe some sort of traitor... Could have been interesting...

As for Caz, I wondered whether Mara's bio is referring to the Jetlag character or to Flipshot (wasn't his family name Caz on the Icarius bio?). By the way, weren't there big plans for Drissi and Caz in the NA bible?
    The bio is talking about Caz the kid because it is straight from an episode of the toon. That episode was the turning point for Mara to become more of a fighter.

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    "whose curiosity led him to regrettably release"

It's not always even the plot points - sometimes just reading the sentences is painful.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."