Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374
Results 1,826 to 1,839 of 1839

Thread: MOTUC Bios & Canon Discussion (updated as bios become available)

Greatful his pants are on bskcase's Avatar
    Castle Grayskull
    Fortress of Mystery and Power

Beyond the corodite Jawbridge and through the Halway of Holograms and Illusions live the inner workings of the Mysterious Fortress of Power called Castle Grayskull. Sitting atop a Crystal Power Chamber that is nearly twice as tall as the castle itself, Grayskull's interior is as foreboding as it is deadly. Containing trap doors, hidden dungeons, and the portal to the Forsaken Realm known as The Dwell of Souls, Castle Grayskull is a living defense against the forces of evil. But it also contains great knowledge, holding many personal and forbidden libraries, catacombs, observatories, and secret chambers. While the forces of light and dark continue to fight to break into its gates, the very spirit of the Castle lives on; twisting the paths with hidden doors, magical rooms, and mysterious relics.
    We survived the long night.... MOTU Forever!

I like it. It harkens back to the days of Grayskull being a total mystery.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    I like it. It harkens back to the days of Grayskull being a total mystery.
    Agreed, much better than the one on the side of the box. I like the Dwell of Souls reference to Mark Taylor's ideas too
    By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread

Ssqueeze and Blast Attack bios are up on the fwoosh
    Most Wanted Crita, Kittrina, Granita, Hawke, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi,Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, and Negator.

Lousy bios. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    Lousy bios. Sigh.
    I like Blast Attaks bio, It merges both origin stories, albeit being a bit basic, there isn't anything new or shocking in there. I wonder if these bios were still written by Toyguru?

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    I actually started laughing out loud when I saw Ssssqueeze's "real" name.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
    I have to assume that no effort whatsoever was expended in the creation of any of these "real" names.
    By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
    Aw, yeah! Sssqueeze is the Schisszz Shazzz, yo.
    Orko: It's like the Sorceress said: sometimes, the ones who seem the worst, need our help the most.
    He-Man: You're learning.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    The bios started out good when the line started, but seem to be getting worse as the years go on. The POP ones a unreadable.

Sssqueeze's name is so terrible
    WISHLIST
    Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Sorceress of Serpos Teela ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~
    Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast Robowoman ~ DC He-Man ~ DC She-Ra ~ DC Stratos

Heroic Warrior
    Sooo.. Snake Man-At-Arms had nothing to do with Blast-Attak's creation..? I am very surprised at this revelation, even moreso learning of the connection between the seemingly-unrelated Star Comics rendition (which evidently came first) and the more well-known Mini-Comic "origin". I guess that the Star Comics' "Sass-Mouth" Blast-Attak was given a "Robotomy" by King Hiss, leaving him/it? barely coherent in "Revenge of The Snake Men!"? I never would have guessed..!

Well, there goes my GoldenRod Theory out the window..! [^D

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake_Man View Post
    Sooo.. Snake Man-At-Arms had nothing to do with Blast-Attak's creation..? I am very surprised at this revelation, even moreso learning of the connection between the seemingly-unrelated Star Comics rendition (which evidently came first) and the more well-known Mini-Comic "origin". I guess that the Star Comics' "Sass-Mouth" Blast-Attak was given a "Robotomy" by King Hiss, leaving him/it? barely coherent in "Revenge of The Snake Men!"? I never would have guessed..!

Well, there goes my GoldenRod Theory out the window..! [^D
    Though SMAE isn't explicitly named in the bio, they leave enough room there that it very well could have been him that reprogrammed Blast Attak, essentially lobotomizing him.

I love that they included the STAR canon on this one. They haven't referenced that continuity very much yet in these.
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Karg, Andros, Monstroid, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

I really need to update the Narrative soon. I'll have a break from classes in May. It'll happen then, I promise!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Heroic Warrior
    great figures, average bios - Blast Attack's is pretty good, having him work for both factions is a nice way to keeping everyone happy, Squeeze's is pretty average, I'd've liked some...personality description maybe? Peekablue's is still rubbish but we knew that (though I'm liking her a lot more, even if the Fwoosh's figure is really crosseyed).

Do you think TG intentionally made both of Squeeze's names sound like slang terms for poo?