Page 57 of 70 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 1728

Thread: MOTUC Bios & Canon Discussion (updated as bios become available)

Oh gosh, I'm so behind on the Narrative...
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Loves MOTUC canon! PaTrIcKfOgArTy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beastmangler View Post
    Thanks for included the NYTF Bios.

I got the Subnames for the 4:

King He-man - Heroic ruler of Future Eternia
    Stobo - Light Powered Cosmic Enforcer. Also, his name is Gepher.
    Fighting Foe Men- Evil Eternian Pirate Clan
    Karatti - Bone Bashing Mutant

Thanks.
    Beastmangler! Don't thank me - you were the hookup with the post in the NYTF post! THANK YOU! I'll add the subnames now

and

UKI - YES, yes yes, PLEASE dying for an update friend!

I'm really liking the background on King He-Man--we'll worth the sub this time!

Powers of Grayskull Lord Snake Hunter's Avatar
    I really dislike these bios.

King He-Man - pure nonsense-
    Karatti - He is stupid. Great bio. I want to buy a stupid guy.
    Strobo - Another nonsense. A death. More nonsenses.
    Fighting Foes - Vehicles created 5000 years ago are used by He-Man and Skeletor. Oh great. Talon Fighter origin is to terrofy people... Poor writing with no connection to the origins...
    TOP 20 MOTUC ITEMS WISHLIST
    -SONGSTER -KARG -CALIX -SCROLLOS -SAGITAR -CLAWDEEN -GRANITA
    -QUEEN ANDREENO -CERATOS -KULATAK ELDER
    -BIONATOPS -TURBODACTYL -TYRANTISAURUS -BATTLERAPTOR
    -METEORBS -ORACLE -QUEEN VEENA -GRAY -ODIPHUS -MONSTROID

2015 NA SUB (EXCLUSIVE: Darius)
    -Weaponstronic, Tuskador, Kayo, Lizorr, Staghorn, Hoove

Heroic Warrior
    Love the bios.
    King He-Man: She-Ra defeats Horde Prime, eh? And He-Man defeats Skeletor on Trolla? I always figured that he'd defeat him back on Eternia. What would be really cool is if he found a way to separate Demo Man and Keldor, then takes the now powerless Keldor back to Eternia. Also, I'm glad we've got official confirmation that Adam and Teela end up together, as well as Dare being *their* son and taking over as protector of Eternia. Also, I finally got around to picking up the original Classics Randor, and his sword in my world is the Eternian King's sword. Therefore, when He-Man returns to Eternia and becomes King, the sword goes to him and the Power Sword will go to his son...eventually.

Strobo: Sounds like Strobo becomes King He-Man's Cosmic Enforcer. Also, he uses light as a power, which is always awesome.

Fighting Foe Men: Ok, these guys(and gal) are finally growing on me. Cool way to tie them into their vehicles, as well as the Horde.

Karatti: Oy...making him the dumb guy, after they didn't do it with Clawful or Whiplash? Or Ram Man?? Yeah, he's still a badass Space Mutant in my book!

King He-Man's bio still doesn't explain why he has a beat up, rusty electronic power sword, or how he got that nasty scar on his face.

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    I love King He-Man's bio! Very cool. She-ra kicks Horde Prime's butt? Yea! And Adam and Teela get married and Dare is his son, none of this found him wandering around somewhere crap.

Very nice!
    Last edited by Barezz; February 10, 2013 at 09:48pm.
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

Jessica Drew (Spider-Woman) is back!! Crow's Avatar
    I LOVE King He-Man's bio! Freakin' awesome!!
    Crow T. Robot
    "Mike, what the hell is this?!"

"Into the sea of waking dreams, I follow without pride"---Sarah McLachlan Possession

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Barezz View Post
    I love King He-Man's bio! Very cool. She-ra kicks Horde Prime's butt? Yea! And Adam and Teela get married and Dare is his son, none of this "adopted" crap.

Very nice!
    Actually, they don't actually state Adam and Teela are Dare's natural parents, he's just called their son.
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Lizard Man, Karg, Prahvus, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

Quote Originally Posted by Coptur View Post
    I read it that he had control over the Dragosaurs (and possibly other lesser dragons) but the bio for me wasn't clear on all dragons or just dragosaurs. In regards to DraegoMan I would think he would have some kind mental dominance over him but not control (due to him being half man/half dragon) but even this would be extremely limited maybe Fangman was present when Skeletor approached DraegoMan and this dominance helped persuade the outcaste dragon. If Fangman does have control over 'all' dragons then for me Granymr would be controllable but it would one of those one shot episodes where Fangman did control the mightiest of dragons but due to his willpower and ultimately his power levels this control would be short lived and only ever happen the once.
    Thats correct, in the 200x episode with the mother dragon and the dragon eggs Beast man tells Skelator he cant control them. And in the filmation epsiode "the time wheel" we learn Fangman can control Dragonsaurs, but the bio elaborates on that by saying he can control dragons as well. Between Beastman, Fangman, and Merman, they could create a whole army of beings that could rampage over the masters. Like the elaboration on Fangmans bio

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison Carter View Post
    Actually, they don't actually state Adam and Teela are Dare's natural parents, he's just called their son.
    True...also I didn't mean "adopted crap" the way it came out, edited my post. I like the idea of Dare being Adam and Teela's son a lot more than not though.
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

i dont know but I always feel many bios are lacking in something. Im expecting some important timeline facts shown as well as the character background. I love when they put hints or major facts inside, the bio become more complete and find also a way to fill the canon.

love that strobos is going to fill up the son of he-man era section with king he man, mighty spector and eventually SLL (if youre displaying him in the future and not in preternia) and eventually dare himself.

not really happy with the ffm tough. i was expecting three different bios for each one of the characters or at least a more detailed overall bio showing some more personal facts. Im not loving their story at all also. I dont know, I love the figures, they demonstrated to have so much iconic and visual potential but this bio lacks.

SNARRRLLL's biggest fan! MISSILE-TOE's Avatar
    RAAAAA!!!->
    (snake face bio)

MOTUC WISH LIST
    : SNARRRLLL:

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I like the Fightning Foe Men's bio - I like they are described as a pirate clan - really looking forward to getting them.

I also like King He-Man and Strobo's bio, finally we know He-Man and Teela marry.

Not keen on Karatte's bio - the guy looks like a vicious, scary baddass - but he is portrayed as dumb and not bright!
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Saurod ~ Gwildor ~ Crita ~ Dylamug ~ Staghorn ~ Ninjor ~ Tung Lashor ~ Oo-Larr ~ Darius ~ Evilseed ~ Masks of Power Demons ~ Skelcons ~ Kothos ~ Hawke ~ Veena ~ Spydra ~ Angast ~ S-S-Sssqueeze ~ Sweet Bee ~ Tuskador ~ Lodar ~ Entrapta ~ Sorceress Teela ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Kex Queen ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Mermista ~ Red Shadow ~ Fang-Or ~ Crimson Fury ~

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DVD View Post
    Karatti: Oy...making him the dumb guy, after they didn't do it with Clawful or Whiplash? Or Ram Man?? Yeah, he's still a badass Space Mutant in my book!
    What!? they made Karatti dumb? He was never dumb even in the silly cartoon. he was a tough cunning bad a** who was a match for even he-man. he never had a stupid moment... well except when he used his karati hand to strike he-mans sword. but I'm sure he thought he would brake that sword.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Lizard-Man, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Nocturna, Masks of Power Demons, Horde Wraiths, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Snake Armor He-Man

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    Not keen on Karatte's bio - the guy looks like a vicious, scary baddass - but he is portrayed as dumb and not bright!
    I know what you mean, I don't see him as dumb either but to be fair all this info in the MOTUC bio is straight from his vintage bio.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Powers of Grayskull Lord Snake Hunter's Avatar
    - But someone can explain me why PRINCE Adam, removes his own identity in order to become He-Man all time??
    - It must be "King Adam", who has the royal legacy, not He-man, that is an altered form of "Adam".
    - If Dare is the new "He-Ro" (I really dislike 2 different characters with the same name, this is done in order to create confussion) and is the main hero in the continuity, why Adam keep all his "grayskull power" in the form of He-Man? All the power must be with He-Ro 2.0 to become the must powerful man in his era.
    TOP 20 MOTUC ITEMS WISHLIST
    -SONGSTER -KARG -CALIX -SCROLLOS -SAGITAR -CLAWDEEN -GRANITA
    -QUEEN ANDREENO -CERATOS -KULATAK ELDER
    -BIONATOPS -TURBODACTYL -TYRANTISAURUS -BATTLERAPTOR
    -METEORBS -ORACLE -QUEEN VEENA -GRAY -ODIPHUS -MONSTROID

2015 NA SUB (EXCLUSIVE: Darius)
    -Weaponstronic, Tuskador, Kayo, Lizorr, Staghorn, Hoove

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    ok I now read the bios. I'm a little disapointed with them. King he-man is ok. so is Strobo. FFM is lamb how they are frozen & are found in the future by Hordak. Karatti was a character assassination. are all the mutants going to be idiots?!
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Lizard-Man, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Nocturna, Masks of Power Demons, Horde Wraiths, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Snake Armor He-Man

I have to say I liked them all except Karatti and I usually like all the bios but i personally hate stupid or inept characters(villians) they serve no function but to be beating boys for the hero that is something i don't like. On the other hand i'm not surprised as we were told that they were using the originally bios as the main source of info at the time they were being written as the jetlag rights weren't obtained at that point. Shame but i'll live to fight another day.

Snake Face – Most Gruesome Of The Snake Men Warriors

Originally a minor training officer in the Unnamed One's serpent army. Cyltho Ssstavvve drew King Hssss' attention after he was enchanted with the ability to turn his enemies into stone by the Great Black Wizard. Quickly brought into Hssss' inner circle. Snake Face often acted as the Viper King's second in command during the Great Wars with Grayskull. He was trapped by the entire Snake Army in the Void for five millennia, but eventually was called forth by King Hsss to do battle once again after their release – this time against new enemies – He-Man and the Masters Of The Universe! Snake Face slithers after his enemies then turns him to stone!

Quote Originally Posted by Clawful94 View Post
    Snake Face – Most Gruesome Of The Snake Men Warriors

Originally a minor training officer in the Unnamed One's serpent army. Cyltho Ssstavvve drew King Hssss' attention after he was enchanted with the ability to turn his enemies into stone by the Great Black Wizard. Quickly brought into Hssss' inner circle. Snake Face often acted as the Viper King's second in command during the Great Wars with Grayskull. He was trapped by the entire Snake Army in the Void for five millennia, but eventually was called forth by King Hsss to do battle once again after their release – this time against new enemies – He-Man and the Masters Of The Universe! Snake Face slithers after his enemies then turns him to stone!
    'with the entire.....'

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Too bad they didn't refer to Karatti's real name as Krystoll (his prototype's name)...
    20 Most needed characters before MOTUC ends...

Heroic: Lizard Man / King Miro / Hawke / Dakon
    Evil: Evilseed
    POP: Angella / King Micah / General Sunder/ Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Vultak / Hunga / Prahvus
    POG: Veena
    SnakeMen: Tung Lashor / Sssqueeze
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Darius / Sebrian

SNARRRLLL's biggest fan! MISSILE-TOE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jdscissorhands View Post
    Too bad they didn't refer to Karatti's real name as Krystoll (his prototype's name)...
    Except now we might be able to get a separate KRYSTOLL character, as he looked so different!

(even tho I don't think it should be a priority by any means!)
    MOTUC WISH LIST
    : SNARRRLLL:

The Fighting Foe Men's bio doesn't seem to fit them at all. Dittstroyer is only one who looks like he could be a villain, especially as he is the Roton pilot. The way the other two are sculpted makes them look far too heroic to join the Horde. I was hoping there'd be a cool reason for the interchangeable Horde symbols, but no, there isn't. When the Four Horsemen were sculpting the Monogram Pilots I doubt they were expecting Toyguru to assign the Fighting Foe Men moniker to them. In fact, I recall Eric Treadaway saying on Roast Gooble Dinner that SM Sherrilyn was going to be a sort of royal mechanic, an assistant to Man-At-Arms.

Snake Face has a good bio, with a decent reason given for why his powers are superior to the other Snake Men.

Karatti's isn't very interesting. He seemed cooler on the cartoon.

King He-Man and Strobo are fine, no real surprises. New Cosmic Enforcer, Adam marries Teela, yada yada yada... Pretty much what I was expecting.

Well, keep in mind, in classic He-Man tales, after a little misjudgement, villains often flipped over to the good side (Man-E-Faces and Fisto in Filmation, Ram Man in the mini-comics). Surely some of your Foe Men can be unfrozen, put to work by Hordak, and eventually see how the world has changed... thus eventually siding on the side of good
    Must-Haves in 2015: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Prahvus, Classic Toy Costume Catra Vs. Starburst She-Ra