Page 60 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 1755

Thread: MOTUC Bios & Canon Discussion (updated as bios become available)

Quote Originally Posted by Mythew View Post
    Just as a guess, approximately how many kings have there been between Grayskull and Randor? I know its "unknown" but a ballpark figure, from the information at hand.

From the bio for The Goddess,there is a 5000 year gap between Grayskull and Adam. If you average a generation to 20 years you get around 250 generations.
    Now is there a king every generation or does it depend on the life span of the king? If the king dies young and it's passed to the next in line? If the King outlives his son and passes it to his grandchildren?
    How long is the average eternian lifespan?
    Is there a set of rules for the succession of kings?
    there is so much history that needs to be fleshed out here.
    I agree - I am actually writing and creating a MOTU role playing game system similar to Dungeons and Dragons with the MOTUC bios and the 200X mythos as the backbone to the game world. It would be nice to flesh out the history of the kings etc, but gaps like this do allow a bit of creativity I suppose - I guess it gives us space and opportunity to create our own stories and ideas.
    The Lurkiest

**Scott please make me a Staghorn**

castaspellas bio

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Here are both bios written out.

Castaspella - Enchantress Who Hypnotizes

Beautiful friend to She-Ra, Castaspella is one of the most powerful mages on Etheria. After the Horde claimed her beautiful planet as a new homeworld during their banishment in Despondos, Castaspella became a leader in the Great Rebellion helping to defend the people of Etheria with her magic. She has been known to temporarily hypnotize her foes, and although she can be a bit flighty at times, her strength and courage have helped her fight the oppression of Hordak. She is special friends with both Angella and Frosta and only uses her magic for good.
    Shokoti - Evil Witch of Eternia

Possessing incredible powers fueled by darkness, Shokoti was the most dangerous sorceress on the Dark Hemisphere of Eternia. Fearing her plan to cover the entire planet in darkness, Shokoti's fellow blue-skinned Gars lured the nefarious witch into the sunlight and buried her with her beast companion in the House of Darkness. Many years later, the shapeshifting wizard Masque raised the temple from the Sands of Time and opened the door to darkness once more until He-Man heroically defeated Shokoti and the Sleeping Beast forever. Shokoti uses the darkness and magic to cast illusions and project energy blasts from her hands.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

Good job, gang! Someday I will update the Narrative thread (silly ol' higher-education getting in the way...). Of course, at this point, I'm waiting until after SDCC...!

Patty, where are you pal? I miss you!!!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Loves MOTUC canon! PaTrIcKfOgArTy's Avatar
    Updated first post with Shokoti and Castaspella's bios - sorry for the delay! Work is CRAZY these days (a great thing), but I LOVE these bios! Uki thanks! That narrative is going to be one big massive update! Can't wait to read it!

There are NEW BIOS!

Nepthu - Wicked Sun Sorcerer

A devoted servant to Count Marzo, Nepthu was devastated when his master was transformed into a powerless old man and vowed revenge. Without magical ability of his own, he spent years scouring the Sands of Fire and Sands of Time until he was also an old man. Nepthu eventually found the Temple of the Sun and within it the Sun Scarab and was transformed into a young wizard with a fervant desire to control the universe. His scarab was destroyed by He-Man, leaving him powerless, but he transformed once more when he pledged his devotion to King Hsss during the Second Ultimate Battleground. Nepthu has powerful magical abilities that include freezing energy blasts as well as the ability to block telepathy and create an entire army made out of sand.
    Sky High - Heroic Airship Adventurer

A former palace guard serving under Teela, Darid was best known as an ace test pilot, working alongside Duncan to put his latest inventions to the test. Daring to push the limit on almost any vehicle, Darid earned the nick name "Sky High" and helped Duncan's team to upgrade the Wind Raider and Jet Sled for faster acceleration and smoother landings. During the Second Ultimate Battleground, he led a squadron of Blaster Hawks into battle combatting the Horde Boa Jets and King Hsss' new Snake Strike Squad. As cocky as he is brave, Sky High defends Eternos from aerial attacks.

Okay! Some bios to look into - I am a big fan of the MOTUC cannon for the most part (apart from clones and skeleteens) so let's look at them in turn.

Castaspella: Not a great bio at all honestly. I understand going right off of the styleguide but it makes her feel less a part of the cannon and the story they are trying to weave which is a shame for such a key character. Also this "special friend" stuff is a little bit strange.

Shokoti: For the most part it is great, I just wish He-man didn't defeat her "forever" but then again, forever doesn't mean anything in comics, cartoons or geeky things like this. Characters are always coming back from the dead etc. I am fine with her being a Gar and glad she isn't related to Keldor.

Nepthu: The bio is the best thing about the figure. I really, really like this one. Makes me want to own him more actually as weird as that sounds. Proof that a good bio can increase the likelyhood of purchase. Really like that he is linked with Marzo and Hssss. Like the real name and love that he is squeezed into the MOTUC cannon.

Sky High: Good bio, was expecting him to be a Foe man but I like the new character they have created. Seems a bit like Flipshot though honestly, but still very good. I also like the real name. It is good to get a brand new team member for the good guys too.
    The Lurkiest

Updated first post with Nepthu & Sky High bios Thanks so much MegaGearMax!

A big fan of Slush Head
    Wow I'm impressed with Nepthu's bio, I really like it.
    Scott made him cool in it. He should have done this with other Filmation characters as well.
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

Nepthu's bio is great.

I'm surprised though that Sky High isn't a member of the FFM. I guess this means he won't come with a Horde sybol for his armor.

Updated first post with Horde Troopers and Mantenna's bio

Awesome! Hope to see more this weekend!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Yeah we will at least still see Batros, Dactus, and Standor as they are all in package would really like to see Plundor, Strongarm, Sea Hawk, and Geldor though. Can't believe we didn't get a bio for Kowl.
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

Mantenna: I am fine with the bio, the real name is a bit of a mouthful, but all in all it is fine, a good mixture of personality and powers.

Horde troopers Again a functional bio, pretty cool and I like the reference to Horde World.
    The Lurkiest

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    Yeah we will at least still see Batros, Dactus, and Standor as they are all in package would really like to see Plundor, Strongarm, Sea Hawk, and Geldor though. Can't believe we didn't get a bio for Kowl.
    Are they gonna show any of these bios today or do you think they will show them through the year

Plundors, Dactus, and Batros are there in pictures i've seen i just can't make them out and if we have as far as Plundar who is December than Strongarm, Sea Hawk, and Geldor should be there too.
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

Did we get any more bios then? Dactys? Plundar?
    The Lurkiest

The Fwoosh has pictures of Lord Dactys' and Mantenna's bios.

Where? I can't seem to find it.
    Take a look at my deviantart. http://kaassouffle.deviantart.com/gallery/

Evil Master of Laceration mikescab's Avatar
    Go to fwoosh and click on 2013 Mattel Saturday updates headline. There is a pic of the Lord Dactus bio. The headline after that has the Mantenna bio.
    Mike Scabs

\

I Love Filmation Variants TUC138's Avatar
    Haven't seen Dactus bio on fwoosh, but I guess it will be that same 200X cartoon story.

Maybe something like this :-

King of bat people............. Neutral stance............ Rivalry with Caligans (Whiplash race - I think...... hey, am I right on this ?)..................... Randor made them friends.............. And formed a council !

There ya go !!

EDIT : And that pic pretty much confirms it (apart from that real name) !
    Last edited by TUC138; July 21, 2013 at 12:44pm.
    THE BIGGEST, BADDEST SUPPORTER OF VARIANTS IN MOTUC..... JUST BEHIND MGM THAT IS !!

MOTUC Mini Comics, Sub Exclusive Maps & Castle Grayskull Exclusive Posters FOR SALE !

Courtesy of Figures.com!

I actually really like Lord Dactus' and Standor's bios. Both add to the characters nicely. The others seem decent but not as well done as the previously mentioned. October is going to be AMAZING!!!!

Awesome! Any bio for Geldor yet?