Page 61 of 65 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 1622

Thread: MOTUC Bios & Canon Discussion (updated as bios become available)

And Batros
    Wants Crita Veena Angella Imp Mermista Peekablue Tung Lashor Evil Seed Lizard Man Prahvus Saurod Gwildor Ninjor Ssquueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Spinnerella Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian Dree Elle Montork Miro Blast Attack Multi-Bot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quakke Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizzor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Rotar Twistoid Sunder Drissi Caz

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I can read Mantenna's bio. has anyone got the bio?
    Wish List: Eldor, Skeleton Warriors, King Argho, Horde Wraiths, Kobolds, Prahvus, Lord Masque, Rock Monster, Gen. Tartaran, Evil Seed, Carnivorous Plant, Lizard-Man, Hawke, Crimson Fury, Melaktha, Spinwit, Ra-Jarr, Kelclar, King Miro, Dare, Missile-Toe, Sh'gora, Vizar, Harpy, ABC Giants, Lodar, Dragoon, Darius, Negator, Masks of Power Demons, Slob-Boar, Bubblor, Three-Beast, Nocturna

Yeah we already got Mantenna's, Horde Troopers, Sky High, Strongarm, Sea Hawk, Nepthu, Dactus, and Plundar's just need Geldor and Batros.
    Wants Crita Veena Angella Imp Mermista Peekablue Tung Lashor Evil Seed Lizard Man Prahvus Saurod Gwildor Ninjor Ssquueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Spinnerella Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian Dree Elle Montork Miro Blast Attack Multi-Bot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quakke Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizzor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Rotar Twistoid Sunder Drissi Caz

Heroic Warrior
    Here are some of the bios transcribed: I used the pictures that MGM's posted above and ?????? represents words that I could not make out.

Mantenna - Evil Spy with the Pop Out Eyes
    A Rebrunk Nurus from Phelibio IX, Mantenna has the frightening ability to see and hear over great distances with his highly sensitive ears and periscope scanners. He can do more than just see with those wide eyes, he can fire a variety of horrible beams from them as well including paralysis beams, stun beams and laser waves. Mantenna is also an agile scout and often goes out well ahead of his Horde companions to make sure their way is clear for meandering, pillaging and the like. Since he is no slouch in the combat area either Mantenna rarely needs assistance on his scouting missions. He uses his antenna eyes to spy on the enemy!

Lord Dactus – Heroic Bat Warrior
    Heroic leader of the Bat-like Speleans who live underground in Subternia, Dactus waged a long war against his former ally Ceratus for possession of Hollow Eternia. After a series of attacks by Skeletor and King Hssss, Dactus was convinced by King Randor to put aside his differences with the Caligars and work together as members of his new Eternian Council. A born warrior, he often leaves his diplomatic duties to fight on the battlefield as a Master of the Universe. During one adventure he traveled with Chief Carnivus and Clamp Champ to free Princess Vess from Skeletor’s clutches. Dactus’ massive wings and sharp fangs give him a frightening appearance which he uses to scare off and then attack the evil warriors.

Sea Hawk – Heroic Etherian Pirate
    Son of the legendary Captain Falcon, Sea Hawk is a commander of the Solar Sailor crew and a pirate without peer. Whereas his father was in indisputably good man with a kind heart who stole gold from the Horde to give to the poor, Sea Hawk grew up to be decidedly greedy and shameless. He worked as a “hired ship,” transporting cargo for the Horde, until Adora convinced him to aid the rebellion and choose freedom over money. While shipwrecked on a magical island, Sea Hawk found his long lost father who bestowed upon his son an armament of mystical weapons to aid him in his quest to overthrow the Horde Empire. Sea Hawk is now a magically armed hero fighting against the Evil Horde!

Plundor – Evil Rabbit Seeking Riches
    Corrupted by power and obsessed with money, Plundor is a genius inventor who travels the universe, seeking out new ways to increase his riches. When he came upon the utopian planet ??????????, Plundor used his evil machines to ravage the planet and distill its ?????????? force into a small vial to be sold to the highest bidder. He-Man ?????????? upon Draedus after Skeletor erased his memory and sent him ?????????? the Crossroads of All Universes. He-Man met the planet’s displaced ?????????? and helped return the life force back to Draedus and imprison ?????????? conqueror. Plundor invents flying robots and machines in his quest to become the richest being in the universe.

Strong-Or – Evil Power-Punching Warrior
    Originally a worker in the photanium mines of Phantos, Dalmus lost his right arm and parts of his face when a mechanical press folder malfunctioned. Desiring to become a super strong menace, the master metal-worker stole large amounts of photanium, the strongest metal in the universe, from the mines and created a new face and telescoping arm. After Strong-Or’s thievery was discovered, Queen Elmora banished him from her kingdom. Years later, he returned with Skeletor to invade the photanium mines, but when He-Man freed Queen Elmora from Skeletor’s influence, Strong-Or was forced out of Phantos once again. Strong-Or, nicknamed “Strong Arm” by his foes, has a powerful punch that extends great distances and is nearly as strong as He-Man.

Standor – Cosmic Gr????????????
    Before time began, the great Gods of the multiverse convened in the Hall of Power to create all that was and all that will ever be. Head architect of this great task was Standor. A cosmic being of unlimited imagination, Standor helped lead his fellow deities by fueling their energies with raw creative force. After creation was complete, it was Standor’s magic that cast the aura of the Gods across the universe as a wave of power, giving rise to all forms of life and intelligence. With his infinite energy, Standor reaches out into the cosmos and across the dimensional gateways to power all who would become Masters of the Universe for good or evil.
    Figures needed before I open up my MIB collection...by Factions:

Heroic/Evil Warriors: Extendar, Rio Blast, Ninjor,

Evil Horde: Scorpia, Entrapta, Dragstor, and ANY other Horde member!

Snake Men: Tung Lashor, Sssqueeze, Blast-Attak

from Dactys's bio, anyone remember the name Princess Vess from anything or you think she was made up just for the bio.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    from Dactys's bio, anyone remember the name Princess Vess from anything or you think she was made up just for the bio.
    Yes...who is Princess Vess?

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Extendar • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Sagitar • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP) • Oo-Larr

Where is Batros Bio? Its a shame that no one takes a photo.

Quote Originally Posted by MLBfan View Post
    Standor – Cosmic Gr????????????
    Before time began, the great Gods of the multiverse convened in the Hall of Power to create all that was and all that will ever be. Head architect of this great task was Standor. A cosmic being of unlimited imagination, Standor helped lead his fellow deities by fueling their energies with raw creative force. After creation was complete, it was Standor’s magic that cast the aura of the Gods across the universe as a wave of power, giving rise to all forms of life and intelligence. With his infinite energy, Standor reaches out into the cosmos and across the dimensional gateways to power all who would become Masters of the Universe for good or evil.
    I believe that Standor's title should say - Cosmic Creator of POWer.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants Sagitar, Lizard Man, Tung Lashor, Mermista, Sssqueeze, Ninjor, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue

Plundor – Evil Rabbit Seeking Riches

Corrupted by power and obsessed with money, Plundor is a genius inventor who travels the universe, seeking out new ways to increase his riches. When he came upon the utopian planet Draedus, Plundor used his evil machines to ravage the planet and distill its precious life force into a small vial to be sold to the highest bidder. He-Man happened upon Draedus after Skeletor erased his memory and sent him through the Crossroads of All Universes. He-Man met the planet’s displaced creatures and helped return the life force back to Draedus and imprison the evil conqueror. Plundor invents flying robots and machines in his quest to become the richest being in the universe.

Standor – Cosmic Creator Of Power

Batros – Evil Master Of Theft

Deep in the Dark Hemisphere resides a treacherous race of half-man half-bat pirates - none more sinister than Batros, a shadowy mercenary-for-hire. Batros views alliances with contempt, but pairs up with Skeletor when it gets him closer to his goal of seizing the Powers Of Grayskull for himself. In one adventure, Batros conspired with the Overlord Of Evil to filch all royal records and books from the Eternos Library. Although this shady plot ultimately met with failure, Batros remained a stealthy enemy for the Masters Of The Universe and all who fight for freedom on Eternia. Batros is a dark mercenary trained in the art of thievery!

Geldor – Evil Barbarian Obsessed With Immortality

The ruler of Foodar in the Dark Hemisphere, Geldor became obsessed with finding a way to extend his life after his wife was killed by a dragon attack. He began laying siege to other kingdoms in his ongoing search. One such attack led Geldor to kidnap Torgul, Grand Vizier of Vaderia in order to locate the mythical Secret Liquid of Life. Vaderia's heroic Prince Dakon sought the help of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe. Together, they confronted Geldor in a stronghold in Ogre Mountain. During the battle, the liquid was spilled and a great Life Tree rose up, apparently swallowing Geldor in the process. Months later, Geldor returned, merged with the magic of the tree and now more powerful than ever. Geldor brings terror to all who get in the way of his quest for eternal life!
    Last edited by Clawful94; September 9, 2013 at 02:26pm.

Heroic Master of Music baileyrecords's Avatar
    "filch"?
    I am Stratos, Heroic Master of Music! and proud member of the Ohio Masters

Please check out my Kaiju Kaos: Smackdown Kickstarter going on now until Feb 12th. Thanks!

I like it! Wiley; cool.

I'm almost done with summer classes, so I'll try to update teh Narrative Thread during my little break.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Way to Go Club Etheria!

Snappy Threader
    Cant wait to see where they go with Blade....

Someone gotta get glimmers bio while they are there

Snappy Threader
    Yeah hopefully we will catch a few bios before the weekend is through.

Kickin' It Old Skool! Alex The Kid's Avatar
    GLIMMER
    The Guide Who Lights The Way

Glimmer of the House of Brightmoon

With the power to light the way, Glimmer uses her abilities against the darkness with her staff and headdress which glow in the dark. This brash, impulsive ever-cheery, young lady is one of the deposed princesses of Etheria, a fact she never lets anyone forget. Her recklessness often causes problems, but she is a fun, young woman who can laugh through the direst of circumstances and pass on her good cheer to her comrades.

She followed She-Ra along with several other members of The Great Rebellion to Eternia to join up with the renegade Masters of the Universe and continue the fight against The Evil Horde. After She-Ra left Eternia for the stars, Glimmer returned to Etheria taking her rightful place helping to rule over the Kingdom of Brightmoon.

Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    Cant wait to see where they go with Blade....
    Is Mattel allowed to use the movie storieline?
    that would make (some of) the movie canon.

Quote Originally Posted by Eterniandreams View Post
    Is Mattel allowed to use the movie storieline?
    that would make (some of) the movie canon.
    i believe elements are being used and a similar story unfolded but when we see Saurod a live and well during the events 3rd MOTUC mini comic it kind throws a spanner in the works

No new bios at comicaze

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Calling it now; Princess Vess may or may not be part of the 2015 line. Given how the MOTUC continuity is basically a mess at this point, it wouldn't shock me.

Quote Originally Posted by Coptur View Post
    i believe elements are being used and a similar story unfolded but when we see Saurod a live and well during the events 3rd MOTUC mini comic it kind throws a spanner in the works
    I never thought Skeletor killed Saurod in the movie ... just that he banished him to some pit or dimension or something.

But then again, I don't believe in death on Eternia!
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Long time coming, but I plan to update the Narrative sometime this week, so long as school, work, and my wifey and daughter allow!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Way to Go Club Etheria!

Quote Originally Posted by Swanmarsh View Post
    I never thought Skeletor killed Saurod in the movie ... just that he banished him to some pit or dimension or something.

But then again, I don't believe in death on Eternia!
    No way that sucker got vapourized LOL, but then again i'm all for death and destruction in all universes.

Also has anyone got the TWO-BAD bio it was revealed at NYCC along side Glimmer!?!!!?!??!?

One of the Virginias, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    Castle Grayskull: Fortress of Mystery and Power

Castle Grayskull Bio

Long Ago, in ages past at the end of the Great Wars the Cosmic Warrior He-Ro joined forces with King Grayskull. Their combined might became a beacon of hope, bringing together the greatest warriors from across Preternia. Together, this band of warriors bacme the first Masters of the Universe, fighting against the Horde and Snake Men invaders. Heroically sacrificing himself to save King Grayskull's life, He-Ro passed his magical sword to the King, ensuring only those with great strength, courage, wisdom, and compassion would wield the sword of He. To safeguard the sword's power source and protect the Kingdom, King Grayskull ordered a great fortress erected. With the help of the giants, this mighty fortress was constructed first from a single enchanted stone, which was sculpted into a giant Power Skull. Later, towers and walls were erected around the Skull Stone and the fortress was protected by the magic of the Elders. After the King's death, his fortress would remain, fading from memory into legend, but always protecting the hidden power of the Universe and the secrets of Eternia from evil.

Two Bad – Double-Headed Evil Strategist

Originally hired as bounty hunters to track down He-Man, Tuvar and Badra were magically fused together in an unrepeatable spell by Skeletor in retribution for their failure. Now called “Two Bad”, this new multi-headed creature became a mixed blessing for the Evil Warriors. When his two heads are working together, Two Bad is nearly as clever and devious as Skeletor and his advantage in battle is doubled. However, his two heads rarely get along. Quite often the two heads will bicker with one another at just the wrong moment. Two Bad is double trouble, twice the plotting power of other evil foes.
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

See My "Griffen Thailonis" Storyline, Bionicle, & Star Wars Models in the links below:

My LEGO Network Page
    LEGO Creator 2D Gallery
    LEGO Creator 3D Gallery
    LEGO Bionicle Gallery
    LEGO Star Wars Gallery

Originally Toyguru mentioned about the Power of Universe and Power of Grayskull in this link at mattyforums.

Now it's also written on the poster that came with Grayskull.

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE
    Heroic and Evil Warriors Wielding Great Power

In ancient times, the Power of the Universe was unleashed across the five dimensions like a great wave. After creating all life, it was captured and contained by the Overlords of Trolla in the Timeless Dimension. After the Unnamed One attempted to steal the Power, it was hidden and contained inside of a great Sword, dubbed "He", the Trollan word for Power. Initially entrusted to a Cosmic Warrior, the Sword was eventually passed down to King Grayskull, and upon his death, bound to his bloodline. The Elders of Eternia removed the Power of the Universe from the sword, combining it with their wisdom to tap into the Star Seed's magic. This new unified force was manifested as an orb now containing both raw power and secret magic. Called the "Power of Grayskull", this new power could be harmonized and channeled by the sword. After the birth of the Twin Warriors, born of Eternian and Earth bloodlines, the Sword was cloned, ensuring - as Light Hope predicted - that both twins would wield a sword of power and use its force to end the threats of the Horde Empire and the Unnamed One forever.