Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Matty internationnal shipping by "normal way" question

Matty internationnal shipping by "normal way" question

Hi, cause I have some doubts:

When you are living outside of USA and you select "normal way" for the shipping (no UPS) on the Matty website, the parcel is sent by airmail or by the surface way?

I ask cause I have some troubles with my purchase and my Matty account concerning He-Man and BeastMan (I have never recieved an e-mail confirmation after both purchased and my order history is again tommorrow with nothing inside and the money has been take on my bank account) and now, I am totaly lost and impossible to find an answer on the Matty's website

And sure, I can't contact Matty directly cause I am living in France.

Sorry in advance if my question is stupid lol.

Widget
    I don't know for sure, but it looks too cheap to be airmail. I ordered my figs last week, they will be here today. I didn't recieved any conformation e-mail and no order history so don't worry.

I also chose the normal shipping method. The UPS was far too expensive even to think about. If normal means ground mail Mattycollector should really consider having more shipping options...

The choices for International Shipping on MattyCollector.Com were quite limited. I chose the cheapest of the two, and since it's only US$9.95 for two figures shipped to Finland, it has to be anything-but-airmail-shipping Judging from my other orders with various US-based online-retailers I think airmail-shipping would've been something like US$20-30.

Quote Originally Posted by Visor View Post
    I don't know for sure, but it looks too cheap to be airmail. I ordered my figs last week, they will be here today. I didn't recieved any conformation e-mail and no order history so don't worry.
    If you didnt recieve an order confirmation and have no way to track it, how do you know it will be arriving with you today?

Widget
    I recieved a phone call from the courrier to expect the package today, but i have to pay customs fee.

Quote Originally Posted by TOKYONEVER View Post

When you are living outside of USA and you select "normal way" for the shipping (no UPS) on the Matty website, the parcel is sent by airmail or by the surface way?

I ask cause I have some troubles with my purchase and my Matty account concerning He-Man and BeastMan (I have never recieved an e-mail confirmation after both purchased and my order history is again tommorrow with nothing inside and the money has been take on my bank account) and now, I am totaly lost and impossible to find an answer on the Matty's website

I had the same problem with my first order
    Never received an email confirmation for the order, order history appeared empty, credit card appeared to have been charged.
    However I called their customer service by phone (from ITALY..) and they told me that there were no records of an order by my name or my email information, and that my VISA Electron appeared to have been charged but failed to give them the authorization to proceed further, so the amount taken would appear back in my account after a week.
    This sounded possible since there was no sign of this transaction on my card after a week, even though the disposable funds had been scaled down of the exact amount of the order.
    This said, I went and placed a second order and everything turned out to be ok, email and all..
    This order was such a pain anyway..hope they'll improve their business in the future..

Masters Chronicles Host! Vinto-Man's Avatar
    I place my order for 3 figures and the beastman has been shipped by my 2 he-man are still order in progress! i think its only fair they have an email address for people to contact them!! i hope the figures ship!
    Masters of the Universe Chronicles Podcast!

To listen to any show click here

To join the facebook page click here

To subscribe via Itunes click here

I picked the normal way for shipping, I've had a order confirmation email but not a shipping one. When I check its status on the website it says order in progress.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Heroic Warrior

Hey Tokyo,

as far as I know - and I'm quite sure about it - there is no more surface mail service from the US to Europe. They cancelled this option this or last year. So everything will ship by airmail, as long as it comes from the US.

Unless there is a special Matty submarine for this matter...

Quote Originally Posted by Too-Man-E-Faces View Post

Hey tumalu, me too I have paid with an electron visa card :/ it is maybe the cause.

Hey tumalu, me too I have paid with an electron visa card :/ it is maybe the cause.
    It might be..
    My second order seems to have been successful though..
    Or so I hope

Movie mayhem!
    Quote Originally Posted by Visor View Post
    I recieved a phone call from the courrier to expect the package today, but i have to pay customs fee.
    wait... HOW are you getting your package today... internationally but I live in the US had mine shipped the 1st and still dont' have it!! :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Too-Man-E-Faces View Post
    We all live in a matty submarine - matty submarine - matty submarine ...

Sorry, had to think of the Beatles here... back to topic!

@Patreek: before Christmas nothing really is predictable - every delivery can take longer than expected. Since the Dollar now costs a lot more than half a year ago, there are just about half as many orders from the US to Germany for example - at the German customs they had employed more people when the Dollar was weak and many orders from the US came in, now those people are sitting on their hands until somebody decides to fire them. so, everything goes quicker, but you have very little chance on getting anything through the customs unopened...

There are several customers on German boards who already received their figures - all of them via UPS I suppose...

The fastest delivery from the US I ever had was 48 hours to my door - not even to the customs... That was in Fall 2002 my first batch of 2Kx-figures... Never again I got anything so fast internationally...

Anyway, I'm still waiting for my MotUC-figures...

edDy
    Evil is a point of view - Lestat in Interview with the Vampire

See my trading feedback here: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eedback-Thread

I ordered mine on 1st, recieved order confirmation immediately and shipping confirmation on 2nd, its the 8th today but I'm in England so 6 days have gone by since shipping occurred, I expect to recieve them sometime this week and if I do, I'll be more than happy with the service.

I just hope I havent been charged twice like I read some others have. Whats up with that?

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Patreek View Post
    wait... HOW are you getting your package today... internationally but I live in the US had mine shipped the 1st and still dont' have it!! :-(
    I ordered on dec. 4 and it was here on dec. 8 wich is very fast. The invoice states Worldwide Express Saver as the shipping method wich was 45$. Other international fans recieved there figures also in 3-4 days. It's expensive, but fast.

Member in the U.S. is having problems too! People are reporting that their orders are being cancelled without a firm explanation!!??

The good thing is that the items are still available.
    Accept the unacceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by tumalu View Post
    I had the same problem with my first order
    Never received an email confirmation for the order, order history appeared empty, credit card appeared to have been charged.
    However I called their customer service by phone (from ITALY..) and they told me that there were no records of an order by my name or my email information, and that my VISA Electron appeared to have been charged but failed to give them the authorization to proceed further, so the amount taken would appear back in my account after a week.
    This sounded possible since there was no sign of this transaction on my card after a week, even though the disposable funds had been scaled down of the exact amount of the order.
    This said, I went and placed a second order and everything turned out to be ok, email and all..
    This order was such a pain anyway..hope they'll improve their business in the future..
    How much did they charge to ship the figs to Italy? I live in Italy too and was surprised to read that only 10$ were needed for shipment. I decided to delay the buying to have some clarification on this point.

Thanks

I would presume the slower way of shipment takes from 4-6 weeks to arrive from past experience with US normal mail reaching Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Invicta View Post
    I would presume the slower way of shipment takes from 4-6 weeks to arrive from past experience with US normal mail reaching Europe.
    Unless they are using surface mail via a ship, I doubt it. I expect its just cheap airmail, which will be 7-14 working days.

I placed my order on the 1st,
    and got my shipment confirmation e-mail on the 4'th.
    I chose international post
    and am anxiously awaiting the package.
    Fictional characters are just that. Fictional. They have no personality or free will of their own.
    Writers and editors mold them to their own wants and needs.
    All we as the audience and fans can do is pick and choose our favorite interpretation and ignore the rest.

I ordered mine economy which will come to aprox £30 with customs, if I had chosen the faster option it would have come to about double that. I got an e-mail a couple of days later to say it had been shipped which seemed pretty quick. No idea when it will arrive though.

Heroic Warrior
    Ordered 1 Beast Man and 1 He-Man, if it's by the slowest method possible then it can take between 6-8 weeks to hit the UK, if standard airmail then a week to a week and a half.

Certainly looking forward to these and the hopeful dedication to this new line.

Quote Originally Posted by Sea of sorrow View Post
    How much did they charge to ship the figs to Italy? I live in Italy too and was surprised to read that only 10$ were needed for shipment. I decided to delay the buying to have some clarification on this point.

Thanks
    Me too was surprised by such a low shipping charge, but decided to go for it anyway.
    Who cares, I may end up waiting a few weeks, but 49$ for shipping two figures abroad was too much for me (considering also that ups likes to charge the hell out of importers with extra fees and customs).
    I'll let you know when/if I receive them

This idea of a virtual store, is just stupid. I´m waiting for my order, I dont know nothing, not even a tracking number on International Post, cant ask anywhere, many people wants this figures but almost nobody is going to buy on mattycollector from my country. I think this serie will be finished soon.
    ¡Ya tengo el PODER!