Thread: PoP - Netossa/Spinneralla

PoP - Netossa/Spinneralla

I'm just curious, since Netossa and Spinnerella are seen as major collector's items from the original PoP line because of their rarity, who here would like to see them among the first PoP figures made for the Classics line?
    "You can not fight the darkness He-man!"-Shokoti-the Queen of Darkness

Arizona Mazter of the Universe

A big fan of Slush Head
    Not me I'd rather have Frosta first. To be honest I am not a big fan of Spinnerella and Netossa . I will sure buy'em but they are not in my priority list.
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    I don't want them to be the "first two" but I would like them early on. I think they're two of the best designed and most beautiful. Spinnerella also has wicked abilities and Netossa would be only one of two black characters (unless they make a variant black Zodak). MOTU needs some diversity!

I'd like a line up of something like this for the 1st 10 PoP:

She-Ra
    Catra
    Bow
    Netossa
    Frosta
    Spinnerella
    Glimmer
    Angella
    Sweet Bee
    Peekablue
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

A 3-Pack Would Be Pretty Sweet...

Think about it...
    Netossa
    Spinnerella
    Loo-Kee

The 3 hardest to find and all-time most money-fetching classic PoP figures, also the three that comprised the third and final wave of PoP... in one easy-to-get-from-mattycollector.com three-figure sculpted-by-the-4H box set!!!
    They could easilly get a hundred bucks out of me for that one, especially if it were in some sort of cool-ass Whispering Woods window box packaging/display.

Maybe not first but I definitely want a Netossa.

She'd add some diversity to the cast, and I think she has one of the strongest designs of any of the POP characters. I think she could look really cool with those huge head wing things sculpted by 4H.

I'd like them early on as far as PoP is concerned, but not before She-Ra, Adora, Catra and Frosta.

edDy
    Evil is a point of view - Lestat in Interview with the Vampire

See my trading feedback here: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eedback-Thread

While I really, really want a Netossa, I don't think she shold be one of the first ones released. I think that should go to She-Ra and Catra and Frosta.
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

Aside from She-Ra, Catra and Frosta as though three are the most popular I wouldn't mind Spinnerella and Nettossa being next. I know most collectors do not have these figures and would love at least a figure of said characters in some official way.
    Mattel I demand the following:

Spinwit,Spinnerella, The Scientists, Rio Blast, Mara, Crita, Kayo, Mermista,

My Facebook, check it out!

For PoP, I'd rather see Adora, She-Ra, Bow and Kowl, Loo-Kee, Frosta, Catra, or even Sweet Bee first, but I will get these chicks when they come out, too! I'm still a novice in my PoP mythology, so I'd be hard-pressed to identify them right away, anyhow.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!