Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Original MOTU MOC Clamshell cases available at Zoloworld.com

Original MOTU MOC Clamshell cases available at Zoloworld.com

Hello Everyone,

The wait is over for the pre-orders. They are available on the site under the protective case section. The result is incredible for these. These have the feet like mentioned and can encompass the entire line of figures A/B cases.

Cases will be 4.99 each. Every 20 cases gets you 5 free. Sick huh!! I will try to keep this trend even for the MOTUC line. Why go acrylic when you can get 5 acrylic cases for the price of 25 Zolocases LOL!!

Due to this being a prototype case, the hang tab is not shown.

Stay Tuned for what is to come!!

Again, the cases will be offered through zoloworld.com.

The original shipping date was going to be in mid March. The actual date may be the beginning of Ending of march to beginning of April. The revisions pushed it back a bit. I wanted these to be awesome.

Pre-Order yours as these will move very fast.

hope to see you there!!

Last edited by Warrior Knight; February 22, 2009 at 05:41pm.

Keep us posted. There is a great demand for cases that fit vintage carded MOTU figures.

Thanks Josh,

For all that are interested, I will be doing pre-orders within the next month. I am also working on the MOTUC line as well. I will let everyone know when they will be available.
    Last edited by Warrior Knight; December 22, 2008 at 09:50pm.

Keep us informed, would love to put my collection in some cases
    Contact me if you have MOTU Merchandise Items for sale or trade! Please view a sampling of what I am looking for Here:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...ase%20Contact/
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...need%20Europe/

this is GREAT NEWS !!!

Please keep me posted !!
    My Feedback Thread:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=164164

Positive transactions with these guys:

Kevenn, Ryzor, Dino_Ranger_White, Ledjam

Vintage MOTU MOC Clamshell case update at Zolo World

Hello again,

I received a few first run prototype cases. These cases are awesome as the fitment is perfect. I have a few touch-up items left before I will begin pre-orders.

A few tidbits: The cases will be hinged at the bottom. I did this because I absolutely like the look better if you decide to hang on a wall (like me). The bubble on the case will look almost like the bubble on the card. This adds extra sharpness. The interlocking feature is easy to open and close, unlike some cases I had in the past. If you have a loose figure and card, you can put the figure with the card and have it "appear" like it has a bubble around it. Tell me what you think.
    Last edited by Warrior Knight; January 17, 2009 at 06:46am.

Very sweet. I am a bit afraid to ask the price though? Not that they can be as much as the acrylic cases though. How much a piece? Would you give a deal for bulk orders, like 20+?

Will they fit ALL motu figures, some have different shaped bubbles? Thanks
    Laser Power Heman, Megator and Tytus. Either MOC, MIB or Mint complete. Cash paid (when I can).
    Pm me if you have anything the I dont have!
    Haves:Trades:Haves and Trades:

Good Trade/Sales: racer_x, oICEMANo, Dr Bo, jaggerart, THEGODBEAST, ts toys, Pig Boy, Brother Boney x 2, Peter, he-man fan, jmb410s, JOAH-MAN, BleakMamba, Father Fisto, JME2000, Lordak and many more but forogt some.

Quote Originally Posted by Igorr View Post
    Very sweet. I am a bit afraid to ask the price though? Not that they can be as much as the acrylic cases though. How much a piece? Would you give a deal for bulk orders, like 20+?

Will they fit ALL motu figures, some have different shaped bubbles? Thanks
    estimated price will be 4.99 each. Yes, I will offer discounts on 20+. These will fit all standard a and b type bubbles.
    Last edited by Warrior Knight; January 16, 2009 at 06:49pm.

DUHHHH, sorry I am a total idiot. When I first looked at the post only the NEW stuff was there, and I DIDNT read or even see the top one. Haa!! Thanks, thats a pretty good price. I will shot you a pm sometime and see what we can work out. I think I have 35 carded figs and would be interested in buying one case for each. (If I can get that much money saved up. I have a hard time SAVING money) thanks
    Laser Power Heman, Megator and Tytus. Either MOC, MIB or Mint complete. Cash paid (when I can).

Good Trade/Sales: racer_x, oICEMANo, Dr Bo, jaggerart, THEGODBEAST, ts toys, Pig Boy, Brother Boney x 2, Peter, he-man fan, jmb410s, JOAH-MAN, BleakMamba, Father Fisto, JME2000, Lordak and many more but forogt some.

Quote Originally Posted by Igorr View Post
    DUHHHH, sorry I am a total idiot. When I first looked at the post only the NEW stuff was there, and I DIDNT read or even see the top one. Haa!! Thanks, thats a pretty good price. I will shot you a pm sometime and see what we can work out. I think I have 35 carded figs and would be interested in buying one case for each. (If I can get that much money saved up. I have a hard time SAVING money) thanks
    Actually, I started a new post and it was put to my old post, which I really wanted, but could not find it. thanks who ever moved it.

I have been through different style cases for all my action figures and I wanted to make something something totally different for one of my all time favorite toy lines. I have many figures carded, but i also have them loose with backers. I wanted to make something that will be the best of both worlds. Squeeze looks awesome in one of these loose with a backer.

Quote Originally Posted by fatman View Post
    Just as you know, the one who comes up with shells like these for the 200X Greencards will get rich

Please make Greencards 200X shells!
    I am looking to do them all.

Next is MOTUC line. I am focusing my time in energy one MOTU line at a time. I want to perfect each one so everybody is happy. I too am using these cases, so I want the quality to be the best ever and yes, the 200x line is in the works.

one word. AMAZING!!
    Knowledge is power, arm yourself

My feedback ,cool people I've dealt with

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ak+good+trader

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Saw Hordak View Post
    one word. AMAZING!!
    Thanks again for all the great words. I will keep everybody updated.

Door with dental plan. Jawbridge's Avatar
    Very nice job indeed, and very thoughtful touches, you can tell you are a true fan! I look forward to these, and especially the green cards (and all the red cards too so they match ) and the definitely the new motuc figs. I will say that I've started my vintage stuff in acrylic, but would love the opportunity to have these on all my other figs! And it would be cool to put vintage style customs in these as well.

BRAVO! the vids helped too, thank you for that!

cheers

amazing dude!! you picked the right roboto to put in there, i don't remember seeing such a mint one in a long time i will order from you next month or in march for sure!!! In the meanwhile pleassssssssssssssse consider doing cases for the larger mocs like laser figures and the others like it

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior Knight View Post
    Actually, I started a new post and it was put to my old post, which I really wanted, but could not find it. thanks who ever moved it.

I have been through different style cases for all my action figures and I wanted to make something something totally different for one of my all time favorite toy lines. I have many figures carded, but i also have them loose with backers. I wanted to make something that will be the best of both worlds. Squeeze looks awesome in one of these loose with a backer.
    HAAAAA! I knew it!! I am not THAT stupid.

Those cases are just AWESOME!!!!. We need these so bad because the AFA style case are great and all but for the price, I would buy yours in a heartbeat. I need about 20 so as soon as they are ready, let us know. How much longer do you think it will be before you will have them in hand and ready to ship? No rush, just a little antsy.
    ----------------------------------------------
    MY Collection: (some of it)
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/album.php?u=14643

Quote Originally Posted by rougewelder View Post
    Those cases are just AWESOME!!!!. We need these so bad because the AFA style case are great and all but for the price, I would buy yours in a heartbeat. I need about 20 so as soon as they are ready, let us know. How much longer do you think it will be before you will have them in hand and ready to ship? No rush, just a little antsy.
    Like I said, I am trying to make them perfect before I ship them. I am doing a slight modification to the bubble to make it a bit stronger. I will receive it in a few weeks. these will be ready to purchase in March (due to minor setback, beginning of April). I will have the exact date soon. I do not want to use the current design because the bubble is a bid weaker than I would want. I assure you, when these are ready, they will be worth the wait.

If you want to stay up to date with when these will be ready, be sure to subscribe to my newsletter at zoloworld.com. I will keep subscribers informed to what is going on soon there as well.

Thanks for all the great comments. This is a great way to display your figures and protect your investments. When I get my revised cases, I will do one more video and open pre-orders.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkangel View Post
    amazing dude!! you picked the right roboto to put in there, i don't remember seeing such a mint one in a long time i will order from you next month or in march for sure!!! In the meanwhile pleassssssssssssssse consider doing cases for the larger mocs like laser figures and the others like it
    I definitely want to produce protective cases for the larger size action figures.

Just so you know, these cases will also protect MOC Remco warrior beasts, Conan, Pirates of the Galaxseas and the DC Warlord line. I will create a video if people want to see. I just checked and was stunned.
    Last edited by Warrior Knight; February 8, 2009 at 05:59am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hi, your cases definitely look quite cool.

is the material you used "acid/dissolver/resolvent-free" (or the exact term is)?

you know for example when you buy protective comic-bags the plastic is usually free of any chemical that would affect the paper over a longer period of time. and even with these bags, it's recommended to change them every 5 years or so to prevent damage to the comic.

i am just concerned about the print on the card. especially where it's in contact with the plastic-case.

please let me know if you have any info!
    cheers

EDIT:
    oh and another question i have is:

can you please post a pictures (different angles) of a case standing upright?
    i would be curious to see a picture from the side, of how much the case is tilted forward.
    does it hopefully not fall over?

maybe it would be a good idea to add some extra "standee-feet bubble extension" to the bottom.
    like for example the european dragstor moc or italian scare glow or ninjor moc has ... these mocs stand almost perfectly upright, and don't fall over.
    here is what i mean, check the bottom of the bubble:

Last edited by sathomaso; January 17, 2009 at 10:05am.
    ..:: it rubs the lotion on its skin ::..

THESE COLLECTORS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO DEAL WITH:

Kaleb1974 (5x) ~ Peter (3x) ~ JOAH-MAN (1x) ~ TIRPITZ (8x) ~ rougewelder (1x) ~ Facelessone (12x) ~ King-ironic (1x) ~ boggs32 (2x) ~ onthoofder ~ ess7477 (1x) ~ Sl@yer (8x) ~ 2-packs (7x) ~ Arkangel (2x) ~ PIOSOL (3x) ~ pyrelus (1x) ~ Scare_Glower (1x) ~ mondo (1x) ... Thanks guys!!! :-)

The type of material is "Green" standard that is non-toxic. It will not deteriorate the card in any way as long as it is not exposed to extreme temperatures. That is the same with most plastics you would use. I will try to post more pics for you as i am finding other MOTU related figures that will fit in these cases.

These cases will not stand perfectly upright due to the hinge being on the bottom, but will not fall over. I think you are showing me acrylic cases. These are not made of acrylic.

I have about 50 acrylic cases. I like them a great deal; however, I cannot store my figures all that easily due to the bulkiness of them. I also lost 2 from dropping them. Believe me, if you haven't already, AFA and other related cases will crack when dropped. As part of my rigorous testing, I drop these cases to see if they show any signs of cracking. So far, so good, but I still want a stronger bubble. It is just a small modification.

As you can see, if you are wanting to protect your investment for storage, these will interlock perfectly together. I will take another video to show some more details. Note: you are viewing the proto case and the final ones will be slightly different.

Please follow forum rules regarding image sizes. Thank you
    Last edited by Warrior Knight; January 17, 2009 at 02:22pm.

hey warrior. the cards seems like a tight fit. is there any possibility of the corners getting pinched once inside the case?

The corners fit real snug. All the MOTU carded figures that I placed in there have less than an 1/8 - 1/16 gap which makes this fit perfectly. The Remco card is slightly larger than the MOTU card and it also fit. It is not dangerously tight, as I can open the clamshell and watch the carded figure fall out on its own rather than being wedged in there. In addition, the corners of the case are rounded just like the MOTU cards. I made sure that this was done.
    Last edited by Warrior Knight; January 18, 2009 at 10:00am.

Ah...Finally I can hang my Tri Klops with pride. I have had him housed in a commemorative tri klops box for a while but still wont' hang it on the wall for the whole not perfectly sealed thing. Thank you for making these and any figs I get..which won't be many but still..I will be getting cases for. I am also probably gonna break down when you make em and gt ones for the 200x stuff and possibly the MOTUC
    More money gone..lol
    thanks again

chad
    Find what you seek only when you look in the right places...

Do the POP figures have the same dimensions as the MOTU figures? I only have a Kowl in box that my brother never opened as a kid.
    Jeremy Soronen
    My Collection

Door with dental plan. Jawbridge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookie View Post
    Do the POP figures have the same dimensions as the MOTU figures?
    POPs are just a bit taller I think.