Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Original MOTU MOC Clamshell cases available at Zoloworld.com

What is the deadline to get my pre-order money in? Wondercon killed my wallet till the 20th of this month... 2 weeks away....
    My Feedback Thread:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=164164

Positive transactions with these guys:

Kevenn, Ryzor, Dino_Ranger_White, Ledjam

The people who pre-ordered will receive their cases first. My initial first wave of MOTU MOC vintage cases is enough to satisfy all the pre-orders and a short number left over for people that want to purchase after these receive feedback from everyone who received theirs. I hope after this wave is complete and the quality of our products are seen, ZoloWorld cases will be the only clamshells worthy of housing MOTU figures, as they will be 100% custom engineered especially for the lines we produce cases for.

Once I run out of the first wave, I will start production for more if there is interest, therefor there is no deadline; however, it will take two months for the second wave to be produced of vintage MOC clamshell cases.

Once again, I thank everyone for the support and hope we accomplish the goal of giving protection to all the toys we cherish. As long as we get your support, our cases will continue.
    Last edited by Warrior Knight; March 5, 2009 at 07:42pm.

If these cases are as good as they look, you should look into making cases for the My Little Pony fans at mlparena.com. My wife hasn't found anything on the market to house her loose ponies.
    Jeremy Soronen
    My Collection

Sheboygan,WI(Home of the Worlds Biggest Bratwurst Celebration)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior Knight View Post
    This is the next Zolo World clamshell and will be available when the MOC case ships, which should be late March / early April. Tell me what you think.

I started a new thread because I did not want to confuse anybody. This is not a MOC case, it is a loose case. This will also have the hang tabs like all our other cases. The great part about this case is that you can put the loose figure, weapon and comic in the case. There is an indentation in the case to put the comic.
    I dont have any vintage moc,but these loose figure cases are really cool.I'd love the get some of those.Right now I have loose complete figures in poly bags.I'd like to ditch them for these.Great work.
    My active ebay items for sale.http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/taddow...Q_fromZQQ_mdoZ
    --------------------------------------------
    GOOD TRADERS
    jbaw2, Dr.Omega, Andrea_the_cat@yahoo.it, tmcclurg, celticsfan, THEGODBEAST, Venom77713, Royalt1us, racerx, davidlogan, granbeetle, MOTU SAN JOSE 2, prime731,galaxywarrior,Butterflyer,Creasy Bear.

Thank you, if you are interested in these cases, be sure to subscribe to our sites newsletter. It will keep to up to date with new cases and events as well as products just added to the site. It will also let you know exactly when these cases ship.

The loose case will be available for pre-order right after the vintage MOC cases ship.

The loose case is an absolute must if you own loose He-Man or remco figures. The ability to have the mini comic, weapon and figure all in one place is totally sick. These will be 3.50 each if you buy under 30, but like all my cases, I will offer large quantity discounts. I will have more details once my first case ships. I do not want to get to far ahead of myself.

I will also feature a section that will allow combo packages for loose and moc toys. If I could have some feedback on approx. how many loose figures people have, this would be awesome.

Again, thinks for all the support and all the people who pre-ordered the vintage moc case, should have their cases real soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lookie View Post
    If these cases are as good as they look, you should look into making cases for the My Little Pony fans at mlparena.com. My wife hasn't found anything on the market to house her loose ponies.
    If there is enough interest, we will be happy to run the case. I will check out the forum soon. Thanks for the heads up.
    Last edited by Warrior Knight; March 9, 2009 at 05:41am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

If there is enough interest, we will be happy to run the case. I will check out the forum soon. Thanks for the heads up.
    The one thing special about the My Little Pony figures is that they need ventilation. Apparently, if you completely cut out the air, they develop dots of mold on the plastic.
    Jeremy Soronen
    My Collection

I cannot wait to get my MOC cases. I need them sooooo bad, my figures need homes.
    ----------------------------------------------
    MY Collection: (some of it)
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/album.php?u=14643

These will be shipping real soon. I am looking forward to seeing how everyone likes them. There is a great deal of time put into these bad boys. How many are going to use theirs for custom figures?

Heroic Warrior
    just ordered 20! i can't wait to get them!!! thanks for making these. this is awesome!
    do you know about when these will ship?
    Good Traders/Sellers/Buyers:

BrianTruitt
    greyskull1
    KB.
    Rain

If all goes well, I am hoping to ship these in the two weeks, hopefully sooner.

Thanks for your purchase and your support. These cases are looking real sharp. I cannot wait until you guys get to see them. In addition, the next case we will be offering is the loose motu case, then after that, we will be unveiling the MOTUC case.

Remember, the loose case will not be available until you guys receive your moc cases, which should be in two weeks, but hoping to get these out sooner.

If there are any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

again, thanks for all the interest and to all who has ordered.

Heroic Warrior
    do you know what the prices will be for the MOTUC cases? will they be moc or loose cases?

BrianTruitt
    greyskull1
    KB.
    Rain

The MOTUC style will be for moc figures and loose figures, more info to come on this case. I do not want to give too much info away. HINT: Keep your backer cards.

My original shipping date was to be next week; however, I was a bit pre-mature on that shipping date. I am off by a week or so. I have been told that I should see these first week in April as planned. I wanted these to be ready sooner, but this would rush production and possibly mess up a few. This is not an option, as I am wanting each one to be 100%. I apologize to all here about confusion. Moving forward, I will have a closer release date for all of our cases. BTW.. I will have the next sneak peek case real soon. I am sure that everybody want this one.

Again, thanks for all the continued support. I want to please everybody here with great products and service.
    Last edited by Warrior Knight; March 18, 2009 at 07:17pm.

1st week of April can't come soon enough... but alas, must make pre-order first after the 20th... lol.
    My Feedback Thread:

KNOCK-OFF MESSIAH galaxy warrior's Avatar
    can we see a couple different shaped figures in the loose case?

stanard he-man,ramman,bigback 2bad,leech, extendar and so on to see how they all fit. grizzlor is kinda the skinniest of the bunch.

THE CONTINUING WORLD OF MOTU

http://cotuworld.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by galaxy warrior View Post
    can we see a couple different shaped figures in the loose case?

stanard he-man,ramman,bigback 2bad,leech, extendar and so on to see how they all fit. grizzlor is kinda the skinniest of the bunch.
    Hello again everyone,

Due to the delay, I will give 2 extra (moc) cases to all who has pre- ordered and has waited so patiently. My confirmed shipping date is April 10, but I am trying to get them out before hand. These are looking great, but I do not want to rush them. After talking to Fatman, I want to make sure everybody is taken care of.

On to the next agenda. I have the next prototype case here. I wantd to show a few different characters in it. Prince Adam, Orko, Faker and Stratos. Take a look and see how awesome these look in this case. I took off strato's backpack so it would not hit the mini comic. You can put it whereever you like. Remember, when he is purchased, the backpack is off on the card.

Thanks again for all the support and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to PM me or reply here.

Heroic Warrior
    WOW!! that is very nice of you. thanks!

BrianTruitt
    greyskull1
    KB.
    Rain

The loose figure cases look great. I was wondering how Two-Bad will fit because he has two heads and may not fit.
    ----------------------------------------------
    MY Collection: (some of it)
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/album.php?u=14643

Quote Originally Posted by rougewelder View Post
    The loose figure cases look great. I was wondering how Two-Bad will fit because he has two heads and may not fit.
    Thanks for noticing this, I looked at Two Bad, He fits real snug. It is not the head that has presented a problem, it is the flat shoulders. No problem, I will see how I can fix this.

As promised, here is the next in our ZoloWorld line of clamshell cases Sneak Peak. These will be available in the next few weeks for pre-orders as well. more details to come.

I wanted to sound like .ORGS spectacular commentator who does all of the great advertisement videos. "This is the MOTUC that we all been waiting for!" LOL Pixel Dan is my inspiration.

Last edited by Warrior Knight; March 23, 2009 at 06:32pm.

the classics cases look great. can't wait till they come out. i need a bunch! just one question. does the plastic on the front of the case rub against or touch the plastic on the actual card?

MOTUC clamshells almost ready for pre-order!!! Can't wait!!
    "I must possess all, or I possess nothing" - Skeletor in Masters of the Universe (1987)

My pictures and albums

Feedback #1
    Feedback #2
    Feedback #3

Quote Originally Posted by Man-E-Toys View Post
    the classics cases look great. can't wait till they come out. i need a bunch! just one question. does the plastic on the front of the case rub against or touch the plastic on the actual card?
    I am going to revise the case slightly to allow for He-Man to also fit LOL. I noticed that when they did his figure, it was offset on the bubble, which presents a pretty big problem. The bubble does fit snug against the clamshell. This works great in many ways. If anybody opened their figure, you can put it in this case and it will look like it was never opened. It is also awesome for anyone who does any customizations. The cards fit real nice and the bubble follows the contour of the case all the way to the little dimple in the center of the case.

check out the video.

ok i was just curious cause i got some of my figures signed and was worried about the signatures rubbing up against the outer case. is there enough room between the original case and your case to prevent rubbing?

Quote Originally Posted by Man-E-Toys View Post
    ok i was just curious cause i got some of my figures signed and was worried about the signatures rubbing up against the outer case. is there enough room between the original case and your case to prevent rubbing?
    Yes, that will be fine as I have many figures signed as well. It is totally secure so the figure does not move around. It will not effect any signed figures or any 4 horsemen stickers. This will be the same for the 200x figures as well.

BTW Joe, check the subscribers collections section on ZoloWorlds main page. You might see a familiar collection there.

MOTUC clamshells !!!

YES !!!

Just on time for my tax refund money.
    My Feedback Thread:

Thanks for noticing this, I looked at Two Bad, He fits real snug. It is not the head that has presented a problem, it is the flat shoulders. No problem, I will see how I can fix this.

As promised, here is the next in our ZoloWorld line of clamshell cases Sneak Peak. These will be available in the next few weeks for pre-orders as well. more details to come.

I wanted to sound like .ORGS spectacular commentator who does all of the great advertisement videos. "This is the MOTUC that we all been waiting for!" LOL Pixel Dan is my inspiration.

Amazing Mike!!! I'll have to get some of those classics cases too, your products seem to be high quality stuff!
    Knowledge is power, arm yourself

My feedback ,cool people I've dealt with

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ak+good+trader