Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Original MOTU MOC Clamshell cases available at Zoloworld.com

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior Knight View Post
    Hello again everyone,

Due to the delay, I will give 2 extra (moc) cases to all who has pre- ordered and has waited so patiently. My confirmed shipping date is April 10, but I am trying to get them out before hand. These are looking great, but I do not want to rush them. After talking to Fatman, I want to make sure everybody is taken care of.
    Thanks Warrior Knight for giving us 2 extra moc cases to all of us that pre-ordered. I know that these are worth the wait.
    "I must possess all, or I possess nothing" - Skeletor in Masters of the Universe (1987)

My pictures and albums

Feedback #1
    Feedback #2
    Feedback #3

Waaaaaaaaaaooow!!! The MOTUC cases rock so hard!!!
    Can't wait to order mine!!!

Quote Originally Posted by okydoky View Post
    Thanks Warrior Knight for giving us 2 extra moc cases to all of us that pre-ordered. I know that these are worth the wait.
    For this community, there is not much I will not do. You guys / gals are the best. Thanks for the support, more goodies are coming and believe me, it is really worth the wait.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Breuly View Post
    Waaaaaaaaaaooow!!! The MOTUC cases rock so hard!!!
    Can't wait to order mine!!!
    Thanks for the support and great words,
    They will go on Pre-Order once the Pre-orders start for the loose case. The loose case goes on Pre-Order once the MOTU vintage (moc) ships to my great friends here.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Saw Hordak View Post
    Amazing Mike!!! I'll have to get some of those classics cases too, your products seem to be high quality stuff!
    As always, you are the man. Let me know what goodies you will like along with your cases. I would love to hear feedback.
    Last edited by Warrior Knight; March 27, 2009 at 06:41pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

You bet man, cheers.
    Knowledge is power, arm yourself

My feedback ,cool people I've dealt with

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ak+good+trader

Heroic Warrior
    gettin' antsy
    Good Traders/Sellers/Buyers:

BrianTruitt
    greyskull1
    KB.
    Rain

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post

gettin' antsy
    Foamin' at the mouth...
    My Feedback Thread:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=164164

Positive transactions with these guys:

Kevenn, Ryzor, Dino_Ranger_White, Ledjam

Hello again everyone,
    My confirmed shipping date is April 10, but I am trying to get them out before hand.
    Just wondering if this date is still good. Just can't wait to get these cases.
    ----------------------------------------------
    MY Collection: (some of it)
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/album.php?u=14643

Quote Originally Posted by rougewelder View Post
    Just wondering if this date is still good. Just can't wait to get these cases.
    Yeap...my new acquisitions are naked right now!!!
    "I must possess all, or I possess nothing" - Skeletor in Masters of the Universe (1987)

My pictures and albums

Feedback #1
    Feedback #2
    Feedback #3

Yes, we are on target to have all these ready for the 10 of April. I know that that falls on a Friday, so we will try to sort out the pre-orders over that weekend and have these boxed and shipped out as fast as humanly possible. If you have not already, get your pre-orders in and receive 2 extra cases.
    If you buy a single case, we will give one extra. The larger the order the more extra cases we will give. This is for all who pre-order before the 10 of April.

I appreciate all the patience and support. This will be one busy next week.

I cannot wait to release the next in our line-up after these ship. The loose vintage MOTU figure / comic case will be next in our line-up. It will be slightly modded to fit the entire line. More details to come!

i'm soooooooooooo looking foward to get these, now that i'm somewhat "done collecting" i just want to case everything, display it as nice as possible

Quote Originally Posted by Arkangel View Post
    i'm soooooooooooo looking foward to get these, now that i'm somewhat "done collecting" i just want to case everything, display it as nice as possible
    My friend, how can you be somewhat done collecting? There are plenty of vintage toys out there. HAHA, I said I was done collecting a few years ago. Since then, I acquired collections for AD&D, Mego, Remco and other various lines. Now I must protect them all with cases so they do not get destroyed.

If you guys get a chance, it would be awesome to send me some pics of your collections to put on the Zoloworld website. It would be even slicker to see your collection in the Zoloworld Vintage MOTU (moc) cases.

If anyone has any questions, you can always pm me here, or send me an email at mzolo1@comcast.net

Thanks again for the continued support and I look forward to hearing from each one of you.

hehe i mean, i'm done collecting in the sense that i have basically everything i wanted to have, sure there are some details to be filled, including upgrades to be made, but the most critical wants which involve laser figures, spanish mocs and misb 2 packs are done!

If you guys get a chance, it would be awesome to send me some pics of your collections to put on the Zoloworld website. It would be even slicker to see your collection in the Zoloworld Vintage MOTU (moc) cases.
    The moment I receive mines, i will package them, hang em on the wall, take pics, and shoot em right on over to ya !!! ( all 18 commemoratives and a sy-klone vintage MOC. )

Second Christmas !!!
    Can't wait... Saturday is too far away !!!
    My Feedback Thread:

Getting these ready to ship will be a different story. I am hoping to have confirmations for people around mid week next week. We have many of these shipping out and orders are still popping in.

If you haven't purchased your cases, make sure to get your orders in before the 10 of April.

Thanks again for all the support. I will be having more updates as we move into the week.

Just bought another vintage MOC figure off ebay...

.. you see what you are doing to me with these cases warrior night !!!??

My Feedback Thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Master Eternian View Post
    Just bought another vintage MOC figure off ebay...

.. you see what you are doing to me with these cases warrior night !!!??

HAHA, Believe me, when you get your cases, you will buy more vintage mocs.

Yes, we are on target to have all these ready for the 10 of April.
    How we coming along.. did they come in okay ?

( yes... this is me creeping out in the middle of Christmas night, to see if the presents are under the tree... )
    My Feedback Thread:

Thanks for the bump.

Everything is fine, we are putting together the pre-orders now and getting these wrapped up ready to ship. I am hoping to have shipping confirmations to everybody by mid to end of next week. We have a good number of our cases going all over the world. Thanks to everybody who purchased. These are now ready for shipping. We had an influx of new orders on the 10 of April and yesterday. Not to worry, we will give extra cases to all who ordered this weekend, today included. If you are interested in purchasing these cases, we will always have them; however, you will not receive extra cases other than what is offered on the site, I.E. 20 + 5 instead of 27 cases. If there are any questions you may have and would like to e-mail me my email address is mzolo1@comcast.net. Otherwise, I try to answer any posts that you guys would have here as well as PMs.

Now to the next chapter in our awesome story. After the MOTU Vintage (moc) ship out, we will be starting pre-orders soon after for our loose case.
    This case will almost fit the entire line very comfortably; however, Two-bad will have to be tight in there. I do not want to change the look for one single character. Leech fits awesome as well as Mosquitor and other characters. I will take pics of these figures in the case. Keep an eye here so everyone can see what is coming.

We are trying to have the MOTUC case pre-orders ready as well, when the loose case goes up for pre-orders. This particular case we had to modify due to He-Man's bubble being slightly offset. We will have more news on this case real soon.

As far as when these will be ready for shipping, We will be able to pin down a date when We see how many we need to make. After these cases are complete, We will unveil the next case in our exclusive line-up. You guys will not be disappointed

We want to get the vintage MOTU moc cases out the door as soon a humanly possible to all who has pre-ordered. Our mocs need the proper protection they deserve! That is our job, and we intend to have your figures protected real soon.

This is awesome news. Can't wait to get the cases around my figures, some of them have been uncased way too long.

Great... now I've got two looming presents that I cannot wait for -

1) Receiving my MOTU Vintage cases.

2) Pre-Ordering my MOTU Classics cases.

If the next surprise exclusive case is for the 200X line... I'll just keel over now.
    My Feedback Thread:

Evil Henchman of Hordak Louis649's Avatar
    It's awesome for the MOTU MOC collectors but did you have any plans to release in a future acrylic cases for the loose figures? I have a Prince Adam & a Ninjor that I want to protect from dust.
    I'm Skeletor, master of evil! All of you should show respect for the awful one.

I am Grizzlor #1 fan!

With the horror stories going around the org about this morning's merman fiasco, I think we are all in need of something to brighten our day... so -

Warrior Knight, throw us a bone !!! Give us some exclusive good news... hell, i'll take any news after this morning's fiasco...

- me looking for ANYTHING top brighten my day after this morning's horroR-fest with matty...
    My Feedback Thread:

yeah tell us the news man, were you able to send stuffs at april 10th?

Hello Everyone,

We are now in the boxing up stage of our adventure, the orders vary in numbers and we are trying to get these to everybody safely. I am hoping to have confirmations started tomorrow or Friday latest. We have been real busy putting this together. I live for this

I cannot believe the news about Mer-Man. I was able to acquire a couple of them to test my MOTUC case with. Hopefully, Mattel did not mess up and skew the bubble again like they did with Faker and He-Man. I guess only time will tell. I feel real bad for those who missed out. I thought I ordered more as the confirmation page said unconfirmed. I was freaking out so i came here and .org crashed as well. AHHHHH! It was real frustrating. I hope we always are able to carry extra cases in case of a problem like this ever arises. The last thing Matty wants to do is upset the fans. I hope their service changes before Zodak arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by Louis649 View Post
    It's awesome for the MOTU MOC collectors but did you have any plans to release in a future acrylic cases for the loose figures? I have a Prince Adam & a Ninjor that I want to protect from dust.
    As for the loose case, I finished testing it and realized that round back two-bad will not fit without a great deal of manipulation . The others fit perfectly. I took a series of pics. If you collect Remco figures such as Warrior Beasts, Conan, Pirates or DC warlord. Another thing to mention is that this case helps to prevent your figures legs from going outward. It keeps the legs in one place, which the original bubble did. Take a look at the pics, this is the final shot before pre-orders, which will happen real soon. If someone can bump this thread, I will deliver the news to all. Thanks again for all the support and you guys should see confirmations real soon.

as always, my communication is open to anyone that needs any info, please do not hesitate to contact me either here, E-mail or Pm. Thanks again and I will be in touch my friends.

Last edited by Warrior Knight; July 27, 2009 at 11:33am.

That's great news. Looking forward to getting them next week.