Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Original MOTU MOC Clamshell cases available at Zoloworld.com

NA mini-sub Supporter ! Arkangel's Avatar
    yeah the cases makes justice for the comm mocs, looking way better like this!

Thanks for the pics.

For everybody that is waiting for confirmations, please contact me directly about your order. I would like to know which figures are going into the case, as I do not want you to ruin any of your cards. As stated before, the cases are not to the original specs. I would rather wait and send out the revised cases to avoid any mistakes from happening. I have heard many responses.

The loose case will be available in June. This case will fit everyone besides Two Bad. There will not be a pre-order option on these. This will have a limited run to gauge interest. When these are ready to order, I will post it here.

I (hopefully) will have my cases in the next couple of days and will go through the 54 different MOC's I have that will fit in these cases and post which ones fit. I also will check carded figures like Top Toys, Leo, Spanish Promos etc. as well. Between me and anyone else that gets their cases, we should be able to cover all of the figures, hopefully.
    ----------------------------------------------
    MY Collection: (some of it)
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/album.php?u=14643

Door with dental plan. Jawbridge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior Knight View Post
    The loose case will be available in June. This case will fit everyone besides Two Bad.
    Is that round back only that doesn't fit, or any two bad? It looked like you had him in there pretty good before right?

Dang, that's too bad ()

Oh well, they still look great, I'm about to buy a loose figure to check the case out. Me figures need to be mint though now

Two Bad "flat back" will fit the case. I just said Two Bad will not fit due to the round back version not fitting. I will let you be my tester on the loose case if you would like to buy a loose figure from ZoloWorld. These cases will be available in June. This case is going to be limited on the first run. Once they sell out, there will be a second wave two months later so not to worry.

Right now, we are concentrating on the vintage moc case revision, as that is the one that is the most critical at the moment. I appreciate everybody's patience, comments and support.

Cases Arrived!!!!!!

Okay, I was so excited when I got home from work and my cases were waiting for me on the porch like a loyal dog waiting to be loved.
    I have gone through most of my figures, taking them out of the AFA style cases and putting them into the Zolo Cases. Haven't found any real problems as of yet. The only things I found were:
    ---A) Most cards are a tight fit in the cases. Most figures are a little snug trying to get past the snap tabs on the top of the cases
    ---B) The cases wont snap on the bottom (on almost all) due to the hinge making the bottom of the cases rigid, so on a few cases I cut the hinge apart to make it a 2 piece case and it works great. 2 piece cases are fine with me and doesn't take anything away from the case. (can't even tell)
    ---C) The bottom of the bubble on the card touches the inside bottom of the cases sometimes making A tighter fit.
    ---D) Some card wouldn't fit due to the size of the card being different or the offset of the bubble on some, not Zolo's fault, Mattel's fault:
    Man-at-Arms - 8 Back fit but 12 back didn't, card too long
    Prince Adam - Card is a touch longer than others
    Leo Skeletor - bubble to high on card
    Top Toys (some) - offset bubbles (too high)
    I know these cases were only designed for U.S. cards, other cards like Top Toys and Leo would just be a bonus.
    Some other people might find that their cards fit better than the examples I have so I don't see a problem there. Overall, I see no real problems with the cases I received. The figures some had questions on like Leech, Horde Trooper, Extendar and Mosquitor fit perfectly. See pics.
    The only thing I would change is the space where the card fit in the cases, If it were a touch bigger, I don't see a problem with any card fitting perfectly.

WOW!!

I have to say that you are the man. I like the way you displayed them.

Some input on the cases as well.

When you receive the case, roll your fingers on the bottom of the case. By doing so allows the case to close completely. You have to make a rubbing back and forth method on the rolled part, sort of like rolling a cigarette.

Update: I also have Blast Attack, a few 8 backs and the Spanish Promocional He-Man figures. I have been doing testing on a bunch. The Horde Trooper has to be started from the bottom, but is a tight fit in the case.

Thanks again for the input my friend.
    Last edited by Warrior Knight; April 23, 2009 at 07:51pm.

Just caught up on the thread...

I'll take the cases you have now as most or all of my collection should fit. I think I am due 27 cases (20 + 5 free + 2 extra you mentioned about a month back due to delays). If you don't think some of these will fit, maybe I can get part of my cases now and part of them later. Please let me know my options.

I have in MOC case:
    Mekaneck
    Buzz-Off (Comm)
    Battle Armor Skeletor (Comm)
    Extendar
    Syklone
    Mantenna
    Hordak
    Rattlor
    Tung Lashor
    Blast Attack
    Dragstor
    Mosquitor
    Snout Spout
    Stinkor
    Teela

Look forward to trying my figures out and will post pics once I put them in the cases.
    Last edited by Lookie; April 23, 2009 at 09:02pm.
    Jeremy Soronen
    My Collection

Sure my friend. I am real sorry for not contacting you directly.

E-Mail sent your way.

I did some more test fits, Zodak, Kobra Khan and Mantenna did fit with no problems. My Webstor card didn't fit because the card seems a little long and It would bend the card like a few others I tried. All the others had no problems. I don't have Sssqueeze so can't give any info on him.
    Once the new cases come available, I will probably order enough to replace most of my AFA style cases. I will probably keep some to house some of the worldwide variants and Top Toys Weapons packs. I love these cases enough to house all of my vintage MOTU so I can get rid of the "card damaging" AFA style cases. Nice job again Mike.

The wait for my cases is KILLING ME !!!

* dies *
    My Feedback Thread:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=164164

Positive transactions with these guys:

Kevenn, Ryzor, Dino_Ranger_White, Ledjam

NA mini-sub Supporter ! Arkangel's Avatar
    dam!!! i need those cases fasstttt

Dah !!

My package came while i was at work !!! Now I have to wait till the morning... GAAAH !!!

* still foaming at the mouth *

My Feedback Thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Master Eternian View Post
    Dah !!

My package came while i was at work !!! Now I have to wait till the morning... GAAAH !!!

* still foaming at the mouth *

You are the best!! HAHA

Please let me know how they work for you. I know that many are fitting. If you want these for commemorative figures, be sure to get the "A" cases. I think the revision may be a tad bit larger for the comm figures.

To distinguish the cases apart from each other, we will put a "B" into the rear of the case of the revision. So I can refer to these as "A" type cases and the other as "B" cases. Hopefully that will help.

If you want the "A" case and had pre-ordered, please either reply here, PM or E-mail me at mzolo1@comcast.net

Thanks again for the support. More and more are fitting these cases. I have to say that because a figure may not fit the case for me, it may for you due to Mattel using different size cards. I have two different Clawful figures, one fits perfectly, the other barely fits. Believe it or not, this is the same problem I am seeing with the MOTUC line. The only difference is the bubble and not the card. They could be slightly skewed or higher /lower on the card.

currently packing in my moc's....

Pics coming up later...

okay.. srry fer the crappy pics. its only cell phone pics, cause my wife's digital camera broke. no sweat, ill borrow a new one when i get a chance... so here for now, all 18 commemoratives, followed by my two vintage roboto and sy-klone...

here is the two vintages:

Thanks again zolo !!! ALL OF THE FIGURES FIT !!!

edit:

better pics coming hopefully by next week, when i get a new camera.. these are horrible. they dont do warrior knight's cases justice...
    Last edited by Master Eternian; April 26, 2009 at 03:11am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    My Feedback Thread:

Door with dental plan. Jawbridge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Eternian View Post
    currently packing in my moc's....
    Those commemorative figures do look great my friend! I'm still deciding if I should take my comms out of the clams they come with, but they look great in those shells too, dang, decisions decisions.

Very nice! Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by Jawbridge View Post
    Those commemorative figures do look great my friend! I'm still deciding if I should take my comms out of the clams they come with, but they look great in those shells too, dang, decisions decisions.

Very nice! Thanks for sharing!
    lol.

I know, right/ that's why i bought TWO of each... and waited for a moment like this to unleash one set. the prince adam and moiss-man were KILLING me, lol.
    My Feedback Thread:

Looking good my friends. I also took my commemorative figures out of their black packaging so it is easier to display and store. real nice displays. I cannot wait to see zolocased mocs in a glass display case.

So, Warrior Knight, you're not cancelling orders? Cool!!! Does it mean I'll recieve my cases from Zolo World after all???

Quote Originally Posted by He-Breuly View Post
    So, Warrior Knight, you're not cancelling orders? Cool!!! Does it mean I'll recieve my cases from Zolo World after all???
    It is completely up to you my friend. We are working on a revised case and it should be available in the near future. The mod will allow for every figure to fit the case. If you would like me to send out the cases as is, which fits many figures as seen here, Please let me know.

I just caught up on this thread and am TRULY impressed with YOU. You are not only clearly a good business man but it could not be more obvious how much you care about your products and customer satisfaction. A lot of big businesses need to pay attention to how you do things!

Thanks again for the support. More and more are fitting these cases. I have to say that because a figure may not fit the case for me, it may for you due to Mattel using different size cards. I have two different Clawful figures, one fits perfectly, the other barely fits. Believe it or not, this is the same problem I am seeing with the MOTUC line. The only difference is the bubble and not the card. They could be slightly skewed or higher /lower on the card.
    I watched your video for the MOTUC cases and while I like the idea behind having them fit PERFECTLY, for the reason you stated above it might be best not to have EVERY contour be fitted (like the bubble in the center and the rock ridges above the name card) and allow them SOME breathing room. I plan on placing a VERY large order for these and would hate to find that every 3rd month I get a figure that doesn't fit (which would be Mattel's fault for changing it, not yours!).

I'd tell you to keep up the good work, but there is NO doubt that you will! Thank you for your commitment to such awesome products!
    Last edited by Mern-Ra; April 28, 2009 at 05:47pm.
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

I have been seeing many other people's collections in these cases. Now I want to show the community a few of mine. Sorry, some are on not so great cards.

Please follow fourm rules on back to back posts and images
    Last edited by Warrior Knight; April 28, 2009 at 07:32pm.

You have a very keen eye my friend.
    I have to admit, you are 100% correct. If you haven't noticed, I do not have the final revision proto as of yet because of exactly what you mentioned. I am extending some areas to fit. Mattel has had much fun with skewing the bubbles. We are working on a fix for that and will have these available real soon.

BTW.. thanks for the extra kind words and hope to be in touch my friend.
    Great to hear! Just watned to toss in my 2 cents and I'm glad I didn't step on your toes, as they say. I can't wait for these!!!
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Just put my newest babies in these cases. 8-Backs too!!!!

Awwww yeah!!!! they fit in there perfecto Derrick!??
    Knowledge is power, arm yourself

My feedback ,cool people I've dealt with

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ak+good+trader