Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Original MOTU MOC Clamshell cases available at Zoloworld.com

Hello everyone. The revised "b" cases will be shipping real soon. I am down to my last few cases on the pre-orders. I do not believe that this case will be available outside the pre-order stage. For those have pre-ordered, you will get a confirmation E-mail real soon when these are on route to you. If you haven't already pre-ordered, please do so, as these will not be back until around 3rd Q 2010.
    The deluxe cases are moving fast as well. After the questions I have had, I want to clear up that this case will fit all the Deluxe figures I.E. DB Skeletor, TP He-Man, TC Skeletor, DB Skeletor, LP He-Man, LS Skeletor and N/A figures as well.

The MOTUC cases are back in stock and have shipped to everyone who has pre-ordered. If you have not received your cases, please contact me and it will be straightened out.

Thanks again my friends

Just ordered another batch of the Classics cases--these things are THE BEST!!!
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Mern-Ra View Post
    They are the best! Keep making them, cause I will need more every six months!!
    Contact me if you have MOTU Merchandise Items for sale or trade! Please view a sampling of what I am looking for Here:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...ase%20Contact/
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...need%20Europe/

Thanks for the kind words my friends,

Our revised "b" case will be shipping out real soon my friends. The Deluxe case will be shipping out late march early April. This is going to be our best case yet, that will allow a few different goodies. If you are also into Thundercats, it will fit the entire lineup of deluxe figures as well. It just happened to fit the case real well

I also have been getting requests to show the N/A figures in this case as well. The Deluxe case will fit them all having a small bit of room on either side as seen below.

hope this helps

hey! That spin Fist looks real familiar!

I need some of those cases, Ill see what my funds are like.

Quote Originally Posted by joeybones View Post
    hey! That spin Fist looks real familiar!

I need some of those cases, Ill see what my funds are like.
    Ha I was going to give you a plug my friend. Thanks to such an awesome figure. Looks great in the case as well

We have just sold out of the pre-orders for the revised "b" case. This case will be back 3Q 2010. Thanks to all that has pre-ordered.

Our deluxe case is selling fast on the pre-orders as well. Do not miss out!!

Central Coast. Down Under. Southside Hell!
    Nice Spin-fist, i havent seen many of him moc, the NA figs look awesome in the new case!!
    Skelehorde's Org Feedback

Skelehorde wants - Black Belt Leech - Beastman Green Whip - Nightstalker rotoplast

Hello my friends,

I wanted to give an update to everyone who has ordered and awaiting their cases.

The revised "b" cases will be shipping within the next Week to Week and 1/2. Those who have pre-ordered our "b" case will get shipping confirmations real soon.

The Deluxe case will be shipping end of 1st Q / Beginning of 2nd Q. Due to the influx of purchases, I do not want to leave anyone out of this awesome case. If you want them, I urge you to pre-order so you can get this before they sell out like our "b" cases. Pre-Orders are still available!

Next: We will be unveiling our next case real soon. I am sure no one will be disappointed. If you are a MOC collector, you will NEED this one. Much more info on that to come so stay tuned!!

If you missed the pre-orders for our revised "b" case, don't worry, they will return 3rd Q of this year.

If anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Mern-Ra View Post
    They came yesterday, and the timing couldn't have been better since Adora and BA He-Man showed up yesterday, too! I love these things!!!
    Last edited by Mern-Ra; January 20, 2010 at 01:33pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior Knight View Post
    Next: We will be unveiling our next case real soon. I am sure no one will be disappointed. If you are a MOC collector, you will NEED this one. Much more info on that to come so stay tuned!!
    Hmmm...this is my guess....cases for vehicles and giftsets?!?!
    "I must possess all, or I possess nothing" - Skeletor in Masters of the Universe (1987)

My pictures and albums

Feedback #1
    Feedback #2
    Feedback #3

Heroic Warrior
    i can't wait to find out what the next case is. i hope my giftsets with have a home soon!!

also can't wait to put my remaining vintage moc's in their new homes. there are about 12 that have been jalous for a while now!!
    Good Traders/Sellers/Buyers:

BrianTruitt
    greyskull1
    KB.
    Rain

Hello again my friends,

Every one who pre-ordered the "b" cases should be receiving shipping confirmation very soon, within the next few days. We have been working out shipping details on this case and got hung up on a few issues, but all is good now. I am using Paypal shipping as well, so who ever purchased cases should be able to also track them. Small international orders unfortunately are not trackable using this system, but I am hoping in the future they do.

This info can be sent as soon as Monday to everyone. Please keep an eye on your e-mail to see. Thanks again to all who pre-ordered this case, as it sold out very quickly.

Our next case will be seen real soon and like I said, I am sure no one will be disappointed

As always, if anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

--Mike

If you haven't bought these cases for your classics yet, I hope these pics will convince you to, even though the pics are rather grainy! Thanks Warrior Knight, I freaking love these things!

Got my Zoloworld cases! Thanks Mike, these are great.

Knowledge is power, arm yourself

My feedback ,cool people I've dealt with

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ak+good+trader

UPDATE:

We will be shipping out the deluxe case in the coming weeks. Everyone who ordered will receive shipping confirmation. I will give updates as long as this post is bumped

NOW!!

Here is our newest case design.

The POP case will be the same price as the revised "b" cases offering multiple quantity discounts.

These are the final pic designs.

Stay Tuned for more information!
    Last edited by Warrior Knight; March 26, 2010 at 02:40pm.

Has anyone received shipping confirmation for the deluxe cases yet?

Hello my friends,

Everybody will be receiving shipping confirmation real soon. These will be ready to ship shortly. We are doing final quality tests before these are ready to go. Everyone will receive an update real soon. Thanks for bumping this post.

BTW. The MOTUC style case is selling quickly on the pre-orders, please get your pre-orders in if you are wanting to get this case. In additon, the She-Ra style standard case will be available for pre-orders when the deluxe case confirmations go out. Sorry for the delay.

Please bump this post

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    I think I posted this in the wrong thread before. But I wanted to make sure you guys got a chance to see my review of the new Deluxe Cases.

For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

Awesome Reviews as always!

Just a real quick heads up. We are sold out of the MOTU loose cases on the website. These cases will return 3rd Q 2010. We will be possibly having a new design in the future as well that will fit some of the larger figures. More on that to come.

The deluxe cases will be shipping out next week if all goes well. Those that have pre-ordered should see confirmation soon on them. This case is selling fast, so if you need them, be sure to order.

To answer some other questions: The 200x case is sold out. This case was originally issued as a limited edition case with one single production run. If the fans are needing more of these, we will re-evaluate our decision.

The MOTUC cases will be shipping out in around two weeks. We are making some final checks on the case.

The She-Ra case will go on pre-order in the coming weeks along with our REVISED "B" Case. I feel that if you need any of these, be sure to order as soon as it is posted, as the REVISED "B" cases sold out in a few weeks.

Lastly, we will be announcing yet another case real soon! Stay Tuned my friends

Awesome Reviews as always!

Just a real quick heads up. We are sold out of the MOTU loose cases on the website. These cases will return 3rd Q 2010. We will be possibly having a new design in the future as well that will fit some of the larger figures. More on that to come.
    This is great news to hear! Just to reiterate which loose vintage MOTU don't fit in the current loose cases:

Mantenna
    Spikor
    Two-Bad (round/spiked back)
    Snout Spout

Increasing the width a bit as well as removing the indentations for the head and feet on the case would probably fix the issue of these figures not fitting.
    MOTU Vintage Visual Figure Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

MOTUC from Vintage Visual Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

My Feedback Thread

Thanks for the suggestion on the loose case, we will look into that.

Update: the Deluxe cases are almost ready to go, but will not ship until near midweek next week due to final checking on them. We want to make sure that all checks are preformed before we send them to reduce the possibility of defects.

The MOTUC case will be shipping right behind it. The MOTUC cases are selling ridiculously fast on the pre-orders! If you are needing this case, be sure to pre-order as soon as you can my friends.

If anyone has any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

--Mike

Just got my Deluxe cases in and could not wait to put my figures in them. These are awesome Mike, great job again to you and your staff on getting these out to collectors everywhere. Here are a few pics:

----------------------------------------------
    MY Collection: (some of it)
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/album.php?u=14643

Thanks for all the kind words my friend,

We have been working overtime to get these out to everyone. This case will fit many other lines as well.

The Deluxe cases are selling real fast as is our pre-orders for the MOTUC and Vintage MOC cases. The MOTUC cases will ship next week. We are trying to fulfill all the orders that are coming in. If you pre-order the case, you will get it. We shut down the site for pre-orders to prevent any overselling.

Now check out this case also now available for pre-order!

This case is slim for storage
    Has a very hard design
    Offers lower protection for the card base as well as a means to keeping it flat!

The lower portion of the case keeps the bottom flat and stops curling.
    See the pic below.
    Last edited by Warrior Knight; April 30, 2010 at 12:35am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I also found another use for the Deluxe cases

----------------------------------------------
    MY Collection: (some of it)
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/album.php?u=14643

I Love Cringer CringerMyBestFriend's Avatar

To answer some other questions: The 200x case is sold out. This case was originally issued as a limited edition case with one single production run. If the fans are needing more of these, we will re-evaluate our decision.
    Hey warrior knight I missed out on the 200x cases. I would love to have some to protect my moc figures so you have my vote please make more
    -" By My Name A Great Hero Will Be Born''-

"My Force's are gathering everything is in place it is time"!!!
    -Hordak-