Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Original MOTU MOC Clamshell cases available at Zoloworld.com

Oh Sweet! Great news. As soon as they are made for preorder I'm jumping all over it. Looks like my new He-Man room is going to be a few months before it is the way I want it
    Don't hesitate in dealing with Cilman Thread

yes !!! i need my 200X cases.... i am so down for these !!!
    My Feedback Thread:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=164164

Positive transactions with these guys:

Kevenn, Ryzor, Dino_Ranger_White, Ledjam

Hey Mike, I got the MOTUC cases today!! You're awesome dude and they look beautiful. I'll post pics later.

UPDATE:

Hey Mike, thanks again for the cases...check it out:

(Zombie He-man is just making sure that the cases are steady enough to keep the MOTUC from escaping...):

Last edited by okydoky; August 24, 2009 at 11:58am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "I must possess all, or I possess nothing" - Skeletor in Masters of the Universe (1987)

My pictures and albums

Feedback #1
    Feedback #2
    Feedback #3

I just placed my order for the loose MOTU figure cases! Now my loose commemorative figures will have a home.

got my vintage cases today, and they relly make the cards look bright thanks ZOLO!

Thanks for the kind words and pics my friends. I hope to see many of you guys that can make it to North jersey this weekend. I will be showing off our new 200x Clamshell case. We will also have our other cases for sale. Be sure to check out the Super Mega Show at the Holiday Inn Harmon Meadow, 300 Plaza Drive, Secaucus, NJ 07094. The website is supermegashow.com

Been real busy with designing new cases as well as production dates. If any of you guys are still waiting to purchase the MOTUC case, be sure to get your orders in asap. That case is nearly sold out.

We are still running the .org promotion where if you buy our "a" cases we are donating 25% to this website to further the cause.

Hey Mike, when do you think you are going to produce cases for the vintage deluxe cards? My deluxe MOC's feel left out, depressed, and unprotected.
    "I must possess all, or I possess nothing" - Skeletor in Masters of the Universe (1987)

My pictures and albums

Feedback #1
    Feedback #2
    Feedback #3

I received my cases today, and they look great! Thanks for the lightning fast shipping!

Stayed tuned to ZoloWorld, we will be opening the site for pre-orders for our 200x case. This should be available in a few days. These cases will start shipping mid October. We will have the prototype on display at the ZoloWorld toy and comic show in October for all to see. This case will be limited as well. Be sure to get your figures protected.

Quote Originally Posted by okydoky View Post
    Hey Mike, when do you think you are going to produce cases for the vintage deluxe cards? My deluxe MOC's feel left out, depressed, and unprotected.
    Yes my friend, this case is also in the works as well as many others. The deluxe case will fit all the 5th anniversary figures and the Laser figures; 5th anniversary include: DB Skeletor, TC Skeletor, TP He-Man, FF He-Man and Hurricane Hordak.
    Last edited by Warrior Knight; August 31, 2009 at 03:56pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior Knight View Post
    The deluxe case will fit all the 5th anniversary figures and the Laser figures; 5th anniversary include: DB Skeletor, TC Skeletor, TP He-Man, FF He-Man and Hurricane Hordak.
    These are the cases people have been waiting for, especially me. Won't mind paying more for these either (if we have to), protecting the figures is the important thing.
    ----------------------------------------------
    MY Collection: (some of it)
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/album.php?u=14643

Quote Originally Posted by warrior knight View Post
    yes my friend, this case is also in the works as well as many others. The deluxe case will fit all the 5th anniversary figures and the laser figures; 5th anniversary include: Db skeletor, tc skeletor, tp he-man, ff he-man and hurricane hordak.
    woooohooooo!!!!

My pictures and albums

Feedback #1
    Feedback #2
    Feedback #3

OK my friends, the 200x case is now available for pre-orders on the website.

This case will be shipping in October, but is in real limited supply. Be sure to get your pre-orders in.

Thanks again

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN those are awesome! I'd planned all along to get some for my green carded figures, but after seeing them I'm REALLY tempted to get more to replace the ones that are already on my red figures.
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Thanks for the kind words. These will be shipping around October 7, 2009. Get your pre-orders in today friends.

Central Coast. Down Under. Southside Hell!
    I received my order of zolo cases for vintage & MOTUC today. Freakin Awesome , The MOTUC are Perfect, Thanks Mike. Can't wait for the Deluxe Cases!!
    Skelehorde's Org Feedback

Skelehorde wants - Black Belt Leech - Beastman Green Whip - Nightstalker rotoplast

Quote Originally Posted by skelehorde View Post
    I received my order of zolo cases for vintage & MOTUC today. Freakin Awesome , The MOTUC are Perfect, Thanks Mike. Can't wait for the Deluxe Cases!!
    Thanks buddy! Glad you liked them.

We are just about sold out of our first wave of MOTUC cases. After these sell out, they will come back, but it might be around Christmas. Be sure to get your cases asap my friends.

We will also have these cases at our show October 4. Be sure to catch us there.

I'm really excited to hear about the Deluxe cases!

Now let's hope that She-Ra will receive the same treatment in the future! ..
    MOTU collection: http://www.flickr.com/photos/patobot...617600/detail/ (53 sealed items)

POP collection: http://www.flickr.com/photos/patobot...668314/detail/ (36 sealed items)

Feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=176288

Updated: August 1st 2010

I just ordered some MOTUC cases. What is the difference between the Vintage A and B clamshells?

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I just ordered some MOTUC cases. What is the difference between the Vintage A and B clamshells?
    Thanks for your payment my friend. The "a" cases will fit most of the vintage moc figures. Mattel added an extra 1/8 inch to some of their figures.

The "b" case is the revision that allowed for the extra 1/8" on the figures. We sold out of these cases shortly after we had them in stock. We still have the "a" cases and are offering them to the board for 3.00 each with multiple order discounts. 25% of the sale goes to He-Man.org as a web donation.

The loose vintage cases put me on a path to try to get a complete US vintage MOTU collection with mini-comics. Here's a picture I promised a while back:

The only figures I could not get to fit were Mantenna, Spikor, round back Two Bad, and Snout Spout. As shown in my picture, Modulok and Multibot will fit easily if they are disassembled. The only basic figures I do not have still are Blade, Gwildor, and Saurod, but I am sure they will fit in the loose Zoloworld.com cases. Rokkon and Stonedar are not in my picture but I have verified they will fit (I had loose ones but then got MOSC versions). I also have a Buzzsaw Hordak on the way, and I'm hoping he won't have any problems fitting in the case. I did not try any of the deluxe figures (Thunder Punch He-man, Dragon Blaster Skeletor, Hurricane Hordak, Flyings Fists He-man, Terror Claws Skeletor, Rotar, and Twistoid) as I am trying to get them MOSC and will be getting the Zoloworld.com carded cases for them.

Zoloworld.com Rules!

Heroic Warrior
    I'd love to get some cases for 2 vintage Bond cars MOC & Thunderball boat MOC but they prolly have to be custom made
    Don't you have better thing to do than read this stupid signature

Tony Clifton : Kaufman was a hack....hack sack pack nack !

Quote Originally Posted by Wonder Bread He-Man View Post
    I'd love to get some cases for 2 vintage Bond cars MOC & Thunderball boat MOC but they prolly have to be custom made
    Unfortunately, we are not doing any of those as of yet. Our focus are mainly action figures. i have been asked to do many different cases. The DCU line may be in the works real soon. We are currently working on two different cases. One MOTU and another 80's toy line we all would recognize. More details coming soon.

The 200x case is selling fast on the pre-orders. These will be shipping around 2nd week in October. The MOTUC case is almost sold out!! Once they sell out, it will be around 2 months before we will have them in stock. Be sure to check out our other web dealers on that case. They are listed on our home page.

Again, thanks for all the support and I look forward to revealing our next case soon

Widget
    Thanks man, cases are awesome, fit perfect. Highly recommended, even got a few bonus items with purchase even though it was small, Great buy!

Oh Yea!!

Thanks again for the kind words. I'm glad you like the cases.

The 200x style case will ship out on Monday for everyone who has pre-ordered. This case is selling fast so get yours as soon as you can. This Sunday, we will have these cases at our Toy and Comic Extravaganza!

We are down to our last few cases of the MOTUC style case. Once these are sold out, it will be a short spell before we restock.

We are working on restocking the "b" type cases with yet another revision. If you purchased the "b" case already and are interested in the upgrade, we will have a special rate for people that has ordered from us. More info on this to come.

We will be unveiling our next case in the coming weeks..Yes, the cat is out of the bag. Its the deluxe case for the Vintage MOC figures

Stay tuned!

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior Knight View Post
    We will be unveiling our next case in the coming weeks..Yes, the cat is out of the bag. Its the deluxe case for the Vintage MOC figures

Stay tuned!
    Awesome news. Can't wait for these.
    ----------------------------------------------
    MY Collection: (some of it)
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/album.php?u=14643