Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Original MOTU MOC Clamshell cases available at Zoloworld.com

I received the deluxe cases this week....AWESOME Mike!! I need to test them on other non-MOTU MOC's and I'll post some pics.

UPDATE:

Well, not only does these deluxe cases fit vintage deluxe MOTU MOC's, but also DC Direct (I'm a fan of Sandman), Tower Tools and Scuba Attack, and Ghostbusters MOC's.

Mike, these are awesome!! When are you going to make cases for the vehicles?!?! . FYI - If you make these deluxe cases a little wider, vintage Battle Cat and Panthor would fit...

Last edited by okydoky; May 8, 2010 at 11:46pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "I must possess all, or I possess nothing" - Skeletor in Masters of the Universe (1987)

My pictures and albums

Feedback #1
    Feedback #2
    Feedback #3

Hello again my friends

Nice pics! I wanted to test the case for Twistoid and Rotar as well as the boxed Italian released weapons accessory. Nice!

Update: The MOTUC cases have started shipping out! Everyone who pre-ordered will be receiving their confirmations soon. These cases are nearly all gone already; if you need this case, be sure to order today!

The Deluxe Cases and (pre-order) MOTU vintage MOC cases are selling really fast as well. If you need any of these cases, please order as soon as you can before they are gone. The MOTU Vintage cases will be shipping out this summer, which is real soon

If anyone has any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Zoloworld.com- Keeping your figures minty fresh since 2008

Thanks you Warrior Night for the second shipment of classics cases. Between the 200x cases and the vintage cases that started it all... i am forever grateful that somebody like you came along and made these for us... these are AWESOME !!!
    My Feedback Thread:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=164164

Positive transactions with these guys:

Kevenn, Ryzor, Dino_Ranger_White, Ledjam

Chronically Groovy Mighty Puundragon's Avatar
    Will any of the cases hold a MISB Modulock? Mine is pretty nice and I would like to keep it that way. Also are there any that work well with vintage Secret wars?

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Puundragon View Post
    Will any of the cases hold a MISB Modulock? Mine is pretty nice and I would like to keep it that way. Also are there any that work well with vintage Secret wars?
    I tried the deluxe case on Modulock. Unfortunately, the box is slightly wider than the case.
    "I must possess all, or I possess nothing" - Skeletor in Masters of the Universe (1987)

My pictures and albums

Feedback #1
    Feedback #2
    Feedback #3

Update:

The Loose cases, Meteorb style and Vintage MOC cases will be shipping out real soon for all that has ordered. We are nearly sold out of our first run of Deluxe cases as well as the pre-orders on the Vintage MOC case. If you are needing any of these cases, please order them today so you will get them on this run. Thanks again to all that has ordered. More information to come. Stay Tuned

Heroic Warrior
    Man I am just now finding out about Zoloworld cases, they seem really cool. I wonder if there is cases that would fit my Commando Movie action figure & my secret wars Spiderman? I guess this a ? I can ask Zolo

We have something in the works for the Commando movie figure and figures of that particular card height.

Update: there has been a slight delay with the revised "b" cases, loose case and 3 3/4" (Meteorb style) cases. We will have these shipping out first week next month (1 1/2 weeks). We are also making final tests to make sure that the quality is what you would expect from our products. We are getting more critical with each shipment to insure that our cases are the best out there. Stay tuned.

The Vintage revised MOC cases are nearly sold out no the less, so if you are needing this case, be sure to order as soon as you can.

We will have other new cases as well in the works rel soon. The she-ra case will go on pre-order soon.

Thanks again my friends and I will give updates as I get them.

Just got my vintage ZOLO cases today and I am thrilled!!! Thanks Mike!!
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

Thanks again for the kind words. We have just opened the site for pre-orders for the Vintage STANDARD POP Style case. Be sure to check out the website for these

some pics:

The standard She Ra cases will be shipping in the coming weeks. Those that pre-ordered will receive confirmation shortly.

The MOTUC style cases are shipping. We are nearly sold out of this case with only a few cases left. be sure to get yours before we sell out. We will try to get in our next shipment real soon.

Thanks again,

--Mike
    Last edited by Warrior Knight; December 22, 2010 at 01:28pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Widget
    These look so nice, I wish they'd make some for the 2K line.
    -------------------------------------------------

Hello my friends

The Motu / Remco Vintage MOC style cases will be shipping to everyone who pre-ordered in the coming weeks.

We are making a decision to return with a REVISED 200x style case, but are looking to see if there is any interest. The initial run was a limited edition and was not going to come out again, but after a number of people had asked for it, we are looking to re-run the case if there is enough interest.

In addition, we are looking to cover many other lines as well. Next month, we will have the TMNT style case as well as many others. You can check out the site for more details.

As far as MOTU, we are also looking into doing the First Ever Staction Case if there is enough interest. This will have a very deep bubble to fit the deep bubble figures into it. another case that is on the agenda is a case that will fit the smaller vehicles such as Raton, Battle Cat, Panthor, ect..
    Again, this is all on feedback we receive.

If there is a case of interest, do not hesitate to ask, as we are constantly manufacturing new cases to protect your collections

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior Knight View Post
    If there is a case of interest, do not hesitate to ask, as we are constantly manufacturing new cases to protect your collections
    Have you thought about making a case for the MOTUC Palace Guard army builders? I know they're not out yet, but if you have anything that would at least sort of fit them I'd be quite interested, especially since more army builders are coming!
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Sorry for the the delay my friend,

Yes, we have been looking at the beasts and the army builder sets as well. If there is a number of figures that is made in this size box, we will do the case.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Man Pab View Post
    Man I am just now finding out about Zoloworld cases, they seem really cool. I wonder if there is cases that would fit my Commando Movie action figure & my secret wars Spiderman? I guess this a ? I can ask Zolo
    If you find anything that fits secret wars let me know would ya?

The Secret Wars / Super Wars style case is in the works my friend.

We are now sorting Pre-Orders for the vintage MOTU MOC style cases. Everyone who ordered will be receiving shipping confirmations soon. If you are needing to protect your vintage MOTU MOCS be sure to order them, as supplies are limited.

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Cases received and they rock !!!
    Thanks buddy
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED :

>>>>> Canadian He-man/Teela/Ramman <<<<<
    >>>>> Canadian Skeletor/Faker/Beastman <<<<<

Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Any updates with the small vehicle zolo cases?

My pictures and albums

Feedback #1
    Feedback #2
    Feedback #3

Hello again my friends,

I have to say that the first quarter of 2011 has been busy, as we are planning on doing a great deal of things. Here is some exclusive happenings that is going on this year.

1st, as everyone has heard we have been doing conventions on the east coast and our next event "Ultracon" will be held on June 12, 2011 at the Sheraton in Eatontown, NJ, which is 45 mins or so from NYC. This event will pack in tables and tables of vintage toys and of course we will be offering our cases there as well. Also keep an eye on our "raffles", it will floor you. For more info on that, please check out http://www.amazingtoyshows.com

NEXT, we are going to expand our case line - up featuring our newest 3 3/4" "b" case. This case will fit Super Powers, Secret Wars, Toy Biz lines and much more. More info will be released very shortly.

Another case planned in the line - up is our "revised" 200x case. We will speak more on that as we get closer to production. Our first run will be limited so do not miss getting on this one!

These are the first cases I will speak of at the moment, but much more cases are planned, so check back often or add zoloworld.com to your fan page to stay up-to-date with our newest information.

In the now.. The MOTUC style cases will be shipping next week for those who ordered our back-ordered case. If you need them, not to worry, we have them available for order as well.

EXCLUSIVE INFO: We upgraded our warehouse, which allows for more production due to having more storage capacity. So you will be seeing many new cases coming

Lastly, for now. Later this year, Zoloworld will have a Storefront in the Central Pa. area. If you are looking for Vintage Toys or Cases, you can come to the shop and check out or growing inventory. We will carry toys from the 1960-present with a broad array of MOC / MIB and loose MOTU figures. For more info on that, be sure to keep an eye on the zoloworld.com website or check out our facebook page found here http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...m/180282916241

We will be giving more info as it comes, but stay tuned and thanks so much for the support my friends.

Heroic Warrior
    Hi guys, sorry I am one lazy guy, I could probably ready & find the answer here but I am looking for clamshells for a few figures of mine, would this zolo place be the best to find or where can i go?

I need 1 for each of the following

1 superpowers
    1 secretwars (spidey)
    1 Commando (arnold toy from the movie)
    1 Original He-Man from the 80's
    1 NA he-man

I have a few more but those would do for now

Any help or info id appriciate it, thanks
    Last edited by He-Man Pab; July 28, 2011 at 03:38am.

Hello my friends

The Motu / Remco Vintage MOC style cases will be shipping to everyone who pre-ordered in the coming weeks.

We are making a decision to return with a REVISED 200x style case, but are looking to see if there is any interest. The initial run was a limited edition and was not going to come out again, but after a number of people had asked for it, we are looking to re-run the case if there is enough interest.

In addition, we are looking to cover many other lines as well. Next month, we will have the TMNT style case as well as many others. You can check out the site for more details.

As far as MOTU, we are also looking into doing the First Ever Staction Case if there is enough interest. This will have a very deep bubble to fit the deep bubble figures into it. another case that is on the agenda is a case that will fit the smaller vehicles such as Raton, Battle Cat, Panthor, ect..
    Again, this is all on feedback we receive.

I'd definitely buy cases for the 200X Stactions. Make them now!!

Hello

Its been a small bit before I was last on here.

Some new announcements:

The Vintage MOTU style MOC and loose cases are now back in stock and shipping!

The MOC cases can be found here

http://zoloworld.com/index.php?main_...&products_id=2

The Loose cases can be found here

http://zoloworld.com/index.php?main_...&products_id=3

MOTUC VS. DCUC two pack protective case (HE-MAN.ORG Exclusive)

We have joined forces with HE-MAN.ORG to create the first ever Zoloworld MOTUC vs DCU two pack case (HE-MAN.ORG EXCLUSIVE!) See Them at the Power Con. Taking Pre-Orders on the website found here http://zoloworld.com/index.php?main_...roducts_id=114

In addition to MOTU we now have a Super Powers style MOC case as well found here http://zoloworld.com/index.php?main_...roducts_id=112

Be sure to check out the entire line at http://www.zoloworld.com

Thanks again for the support

Widget

Lose MOTU cases that fit a mini comic

Package of 42 cases arrived today (in Germany). Great stuff. Thanx Mike

Hello again my friends,

Another case planned in the line - up is our "revised" 200x case. We will speak more on that as we get closer to production. Our first run will be limited so do not miss getting on this one!
    Please let us know how this is coming along! I will need at least 30 of them!!

Also are the new MOTUC cases getting ready to ship?
    Last edited by jmb410s; October 5, 2011 at 07:41am.
    Contact me if you have MOTU Merchandise Items for sale or trade! Please view a sampling of what I am looking for Here:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...ase%20Contact/
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...need%20Europe/

Hi, i from to Argentina and need 10 cases for motu loose figures. Can said me the price for these with ship include? Thanks