Still salivating here..
    My Feedback Thread:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=164164

Positive transactions with these guys:

Kevenn, Ryzor, Dino_Ranger_White, Ledjam

any plans for real ghostbusters cases?

Quote Originally Posted by Man-E-Toys View Post
    any plans for real ghostbusters cases?
    If there enough people that want them, I will be happy to make them. I guess eventually I will start a list and see what cases the fans want.

Update: The Vintage MOC case revision is nearly complete and it is looking really sweet. You Guys / Gals will be proud

The final case is looking like it will be able to fit the entire line of standard MOTU vintgage figures A/B style. This became a concern when my original case would not fit Squeeeze. I will give final answer either today or tomorrow about this. In addition, the case will have the feet described. The case will be stronger and look better than the last case.

Now, after the vintage MOC case is final and Pre-Orders start. I have a real treat coming for loose collectors. I cannot go into any more details right now, but all I can say is that it will be the "Heat" and is an absolute for He-Man fans and re-sellers of loose figures alike.

When the Final Proto case is complete for my 1st case (Vintage MOC), I will have a video to show all details and angles so you can see it in a 3 dimensional format rather than just photos.

Sorry for the long delay, I just want to get these perfect before I sell them to give you the best custom product available. Remember these are for He-Man fans and is custom for these figures. Thanks again for all your patience, I will have a video soon.

Ohhhhh, loose cases. You are a protecting GOD.. Cannot wait to see those.

Oh man! I can't wait to see that!!! Any news of the Deluxe Cards Cases? Will you work on it later or did you work on both of case type?

And have you any idea of when MOTUC cases work will begin? Sorry to look so hurried, but I'm really really excited by your actings!!!

wait is killing me...

My Feedback Thread:

Please view the first post on this thread.

Thanks

I just pre-ordered 25..err 30 cases. Can't wait to get'em, they look unbelievable. Nice job and your patience and wanting them to be perfect has really paid off. Thanks WK
    ----------------------------------------------
    MY Collection: (some of it)
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/album.php?u=14643

Thanks so much, these are hard work. I hope everybody likes them. I know that I will be using about 200 of these for my collection. I will continuously update everyone as soon as I get word that these will be out the door to you.

I can tell everybody this, please do not delay on the pre-orders. These are excellent for the entire line of A/B cases. I absolutely like the feet and the rounded bubble as well as stronger/ slightly wider frame.

I am sure no one will be disappointed.

Now!! In a few days I will show what will be available next for pre-order after these cases ship. You guys / gals will really like this one. I will want to start a new thread, but am not sure if it will be added here.

ah, AH, AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I can't paypal till after tomorrow.. save me 30 Warrior Knight !!!
    My Feedback Thread:

No problem, I will put you down for 30 Zolocases.

Thx for the update.
    The cases turned out pretty awesome!!!

Looks really cool with the standee-feet on the bottom.

By the way, just out of curiousity, i am not planning to pin the plastic-cased figures to the wall anyway, but will they also get some sort of hangtab hole on the top border of the case ... or just left like it is currently. So one is able to punch a hole if desired.
    I already like the current look, but i will still dig em with the small hanging hole up there.

EDIT: Oh i just read in your 1st post on page 1, that because these 2 shown are the prototypes they don't have a hangtab yet.
    Last edited by sathomaso; February 19, 2009 at 08:16pm.
    ..:: it rubs the lotion on its skin ::..

THESE COLLECTORS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO DEAL WITH:

Kaleb1974 (5x) ~ Peter (3x) ~ JOAH-MAN (1x) ~ TIRPITZ (8x) ~ rougewelder (1x) ~ Facelessone (12x) ~ King-ironic (1x) ~ boggs32 (2x) ~ onthoofder ~ ess7477 (1x) ~ Sl@yer (8x) ~ 2-packs (7x) ~ Arkangel (2x) ~ PIOSOL (3x) ~ pyrelus (1x) ~ Scare_Glower (1x) ~ mondo (1x) ... Thanks guys!!! :-)

ill place an order as soon as i get some money in my paypal account.

I just pre-ordered my 20 +5.....they look awesome!!! Great job!! Can't wait to put my precious MOC's in them
    "I must possess all, or I possess nothing" - Skeletor in Masters of the Universe (1987)

My pictures and albums

Feedback #1
    Feedback #2
    Feedback #3

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior Knight View Post
    No problem, I will put you down for 30 Zolocases.
    Thank you, Thank you...
    My Feedback Thread:

Thanks again for all the kind words. They really show off the MOC figure, as it makes the card look like it is in a better condition. I really have to admit sathomaso, the feet do add a touch more Bling effect LOL.

I want to extend another thank you to all that is pre-ordering these. This is great because you will be the first to receive them.

Next in line will be the loose clamshell, which will be available for pre-order once the initial wave is shipped and in your hands so you can see the quality and work that is put into these. I will give a sneak peek either today or tomorrow.

Again, thanks for the great words.

Warrior Knight
    How about international shipping? There's only that $4 shipping.
    Last edited by Tuukka; February 20, 2009 at 06:02am.
    MOTUC needs:Tung Lashor, Rio-Blast and rest of the Hordes!

WANTED: Minicomics !!! Swords NEEDED !!! MY FEEDBACK

I would be interested in 40 Cases (10 for free).

how much would be shipping for these cases to germany? Is it possible to ship them all in one box?

thanks for your comments.
    FIGURE twists for a power punch!

Perfect Deals: FTL@neo-geo.com, Sathomaso, Sl@yer, French Kiki, King Ironic, SimonF, TIRPITZ, Ess7477,

Sneak Peak Zoloworlds Next Clamshell

This is the next Zolo World clamshell and will be available when the MOC case ships, which should be late March / early April. Tell me what you think.

I started a new thread because I did not want to confuse anybody. This is not a MOC case, it is a loose case. This will also have the hang tabs like all our other cases. The great part about this case is that you can put the loose figure, weapon and comic in the case. There is an indentation in the case to put the comic.

Last edited by Warrior Knight; February 21, 2009 at 04:52am.

That loose case looks amazing. Cannot wait to order those.

Quote Originally Posted by brimstone72875 View Post
    That loose case looks amazing. Cannot wait to order those.
    Thank you, this next case is awesome because it takes the shape of what the original bubbles looked like back in the day. I also like the idea of being able to put everything in the case: figure, comic and weapon. The figure is a tight fit so he doesn't move all around in the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuukka View Post
    Warrior Knight
    How about international shipping? There's only that $4 shipping.
    International shipping has been fixed on the Zolo World site, as you now have an Worldwide checkout under the U.S. With the prices shown on the international section, I am splitting some money in there as well because the rates are a bit higher due to the size of the box I will be using to protect the cases, I am listing it as 15.00 when in reality it will be closer to 20.00. If anybody knows a cheaper rate, I will go the way you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Facelessone View Post
    I would be interested in 40 Cases (10 for free).

how much would be shipping for these cases to germany? Is it possible to ship them all in one box?

thanks for your comments.
    All cases will be shipped in one box.

Thanks,

If there are any more questions, please do not hesitate to PM, E-mail or reply here.

The International shipping cart feature has been fixed and is now available for multiple purchases. Thanks again guys / gals.
    Last edited by Warrior Knight; February 24, 2009 at 07:42pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hi Warrior Knight!

Just ordered my cases! Thanks a lot, and please let us know when "Deluxe" large cases are available... Thanks a lot guy, you rock!

Quote Originally Posted by He-Breuly View Post
    Hi Warrior Knight!

Just ordered my cases! Thanks a lot, and please let us know when "Deluxe" large cases are available... Thanks a lot guy, you rock!
    Thanks to all who have pre-ordered these cases thus far. I can say that there is a great deal of work and creativity that goes into each of our cases. I should have the cases ready to ship in the coming weeks.

After this case ships, the next case in the line will be the loose clamshell. It will also have feet as well as an area (indentation) to place the mini comic. This awesome case will go on pre-order once the vintage moc clamshell cases ship.

After the loose clamshell goes on pre-order, I am pleased to announce that the next Zolo World case will be the MOTUC case. I will have more details on that case soon.

Warrior Knight:

Would it be possible to get a combination of carded and loose cases in the future as a total of 20 or do they have to be all of the same type?
    Jeremy Soronen
    My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Lookie View Post
    Warrior Knight:

Would it be possible to get a combination of carded and loose cases in the future as a total of 20 or do they have to be all of the same type?
    Sure, you will be able to do combination when the loose case becomes available. The loose case will not be at the same price. It will be cheaper so combo packages will work better. In addition, if you are going to the Delaware show April 5, I will have three cases there so you can see them.

One question that was posed to me is if I will be doing POP figure cases. If there is enough interest, I will definitely do the case. I do have a few carded POP figures, so the initial run would be OK if there is enough interest.

High on the priority list is the deluxe line as well as the 200x line. As long as there is interest we will keep making different cases unique to ZoloWorld. Thanks for all the support and we will continue to produce the best cost effect solution for protecting your MOTU figures.