Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Original MOTU MOC Clamshell cases available at Zoloworld.com

Ahhhhh.... Finally - Good MOTU news.

( Much needed today - especially after the fiasco... thanks Warrior Knight... )
    My Feedback Thread:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=164164

Positive transactions with these guys:

Kevenn, Ryzor, Dino_Ranger_White, Ledjam

Quote Originally Posted by Master Eternian View Post
    With the horror stories going around the org about this morning's merman fiasco, I think we are all in need of something to brighten our day... so -

Warrior Knight, throw us a bone !!! Give us some exclusive good news... hell, i'll take any news after this morning's fiasco...

- me looking for ANYTHING top brighten my day after this morning's horroR-fest with matty...
    I agree man, it is really sad that this had to happen. Hopefully I'll get him second time around.
    Knowledge is power, arm yourself

My feedback ,cool people I've dealt with

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ak+good+trader

Hello again everyone,

I this morning I went to test a few of my mocs in the vintage case and noticed that some did not fit. I just got out of a meeting about this, as I am verry frustrated. Some how the case is different than the proto. I will send these out to you guys nevertheless and the ones that do not fit, I will replace for free. You keep your order I have to retool these and move forward. I feel real bad about this, but also want to deliver. The feet section seem to protrude ina more extreme angle than the proto case. When you go to test, make sure each figure fits. They should fit absolute, as these are custom for these figures.

Again, I apologize for this and am working twice as hard to fix the mess. Again, everyone will get their cases. I will send confirmations shortly. Please email me directly when you get them. My e-mail is mzolo1@comcast.net

If there are any concerns, please send them to that email address.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior Knight View Post
    Hello again everyone,

I this morning I went to test a few of my mocs in the vintage case and noticed that some did not fit. I just got out of a meeting about this, as I am verry frustrated. Some how the case is different than the proto. I will send these out to you guys nevertheless and the ones that do not fit, I will replace for free. You keep your order I have to retool these and move forward. I feel real bad about this, but also want to deliver. The feet section seem to protrude ina more extreme angle than the proto case. When you go to test, make sure each figure fits. They should fit absolute, as these are custom for these figures.

Again, I apologize for this and am working twice as hard to fix the mess. Again, everyone will get their cases. I will send confirmations shortly. Please email me directly when you get them. My e-mail is mzolo1@comcast.net

If there are any concerns, please send them to that email address.
    awwww man, is there some kind of ghost clamshell out there or what? The last guy i know that wanted to produce these had the exact same problem ...
    fingers crossed to get them nice

I am sending them out just the same. I allowed for a larger gap in-between the card and the inside of the case. The new case does not allow for this at all, as it is tight against the sides. I have been in and out of conversations about this and want to get this resolved as fast as possible. Either way, You get to see the case. Try them and keep them, let me know if they work or do not work for you.

lucky, I tried these before I sent them off. At least you guys know we will have a modification if you need to fit different figures.

So they already shipped or are shipping today?
    ----------------------------------------------
    MY Collection: (some of it)
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/album.php?u=14643

After talking it over, we have decided to refund everyone's money and not send any cases out until the final run is correct. The reason for the refund is because we do not know how long it will take to resolve this issue. It is totally unfair to everyone here for me to either send out bad material now or hold on to everyone's money without knowing how long it will take to finish. The last thing we want to do is ruin any figures when our goal is to protect them. If you wish for us to hold on to your order, please say so, otherwise we will refund everyone's money on the MOC cases.

I have the final confirmed proto on the loose case and they are 100% running on schedule and I will have more info soon as well as the MOTUC case.

Please do not get discouraged, we will have the moc vintage cases as well. Again sorry about the delay and I am just as heartbroken about this as everyone here.

thank you for the instant updates, how long do you figure it will take for the new cases to be made and sent?

So the cases you received fit some figures and not others? Do you know which figures they do not fit?

Quote Originally Posted by topfueluhl View Post
    So the cases you received fit some figures and not others? Do you know which figures they do not fit?
    Yes, So far it is confirmed that Zodak, Kobra Khan, Squeeze, Webstor, Mantenna and the Horde Trooper will not fit. My revised design allows for each of these to fit. The only one that might not is the Horde Trooper.

I have began refunding money, if you wish to wait for the cases, please let me know. If I already issued you a refund and you wish to wait, please let me know that as well.

I don't want a refund, hold my money until the cases are done.
    ----------------------------------------------
    MY Collection: (some of it)
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/album.php?u=14643

please let me know your e-mail address so I can put you down on the list. thanks again, I am so frustrated this happened.

Update: Wow!! Lots of feedback on people that want these!! Great, I have good news.

All the snake men fit perfectly, Orko and the commemorative line. So does the rock men and a few others. If you are needing these for these characters or have me test these to see if it will work. I am shipping these to those that have asked me to. Please let me know. I have stopped witht eh refunds and will start shipping these if people want them now. Again, please let me know and I will have these out tomorrow.
    Last edited by Warrior Knight; April 16, 2009 at 07:07pm.

please send mine out, as i am using them for the commemorative line !!! ( You said they all fit for the commemoratives, right? )

I only have a vintage syklone and roboto at the moment besides the commemoratives, so i should be safe... right?

Please dont refund my money yet.. i'd like to get these bad boys, if there is no issue with my particular figures.
    My Feedback Thread:

Everyone that either E-mailed me or send me a PM, I will have your cases out today. I am checking all what I have so far and noticed that The entire commemorative line fits perfectly as well as many of the vintage mocs. If you have Remco figures such as Warrior beasts, Conan, Pirates or DC warlord. These cases fit them great as well.

I thank everyone for the continued support. If I issued a refund to you already and you want your cases, please re-send payment and e-mail me. So far I issued 5 people back their money. If you guys want your cases, please contact me.

i have a load of blast attaks that needs casing also horde troopers so i guess i'll wait for the new tight clamshells, keep us updated

Door with dental plan. Jawbridge's Avatar
    hello, I tried to send this via PM, but you were full, hope it's okay to paste it all here.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

I've been watching your cases for a while now, an they look really good. I'm very sorry to hear you had a small production issue for the moc cases, but they still look very nice as is.

I'm writing to ask about the loose fig cases. They look so perfect for what I need. I'm moving and I want my stuff all in the same case, but can't possible display them all, and you cases both display great and stack for storage, so I could rotate them out. You're simply doing an amazing job, and I hope collectors appreciate you dedication!

I plan on ordering around 100 loose cases or so, and would love to know more details about when to pay versus when they ship. Like, when you have them in hand, can I just send you a payment and they'll ship out within a week or so? Or is it a must that we pre-order, and in the event that you run out because demand is high, what is the turnaround for a second batch?

Also, just a small question concerning the display of the loose clams. When standing, do they lean forward at all, or do they stand straight up, it's a little hard to tell from the pics. Could you past a pic from the side straight on? if not, then that's cool.

THANKS so much for your time,

cheers

Sorry for the delay in response. I am running around still filling orders and sending them out just the same.

The production issue will be figured out as fast as I can.

Thank you for your kind words about our cases. We will work to make our cases the best out there. I appreciate the support from everyone here. I've said this before. You guys/gals are the best and I want to make each of you happy. I know after the fiasco on wed. I want to bring something else that is cool to this community. I am a die hard fan of the new series and want to make sure that each of the cases fit the MOTUC case as well. I will not have another one of these episodes.

We are working on an avenue to see what is best feasible as far as price is concerned. How about a list of people that wish to order in line. This might work better than having to wait two months. I am ordering a substantial number to cover all of the orders. I know here alone, we intend to use around 1000 cases. You will feature a case with each of our loose figure sales.

These cases stand upright. maybe a small bit of pitch. I will try to get another pic soon.
    Attached Images Attached Images

How about a list of people that wish to order in line. This might work better than having to wait two months. I am ordering a substantial number to cover all of the orders. I know here alone, we intend to use around 1000 cases. You will feature a case with each of our loose figure sales.
    I don't understand this part... what are you suggesting again? I got lost on the "ordering in line" and "feature a case" parts...
    My Feedback Thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Master Eternian View Post
    I don't understand this part... what are you suggesting again? I got lost on the "ordering in line" and "feature a case" parts...
    HaHa Sorry, we will give a case to anyone who orders any figure from ZoloWorld.

I have been up for some time. I must have been babbling.

Ha go to sleep !!!

( but not before mailin my cases out.. lol )
    My Feedback Thread:

After talking it over, we have decided to refund everyone's money and not send any cases out until the final run is correct. The reason for the refund is because we do not know how long it will take to resolve this issue. It is totally unfair to everyone here for me to either send out bad material now or hold on to everyone's money without knowing how long it will take to finish. The last thing we want to do is ruin any figures when our goal is to protect them. If you wish for us to hold on to your order, please say so, otherwise we will refund everyone's money on the MOC cases.
    I would also like to wait for the REVISED vintage-moc case, because i would prefer to have one case that holds all the standard carded figures rather than X different cases for X different ind of bubbles etc.

You can keep my money in the meantime, no need to refund.

Just please keep us posted on the progress. THANX!
    ..:: it rubs the lotion on its skin ::..

THESE COLLECTORS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO DEAL WITH:

Kaleb1974 (5x) ~ Peter (3x) ~ JOAH-MAN (1x) ~ TIRPITZ (8x) ~ rougewelder (1x) ~ Facelessone (12x) ~ King-ironic (1x) ~ boggs32 (2x) ~ onthoofder ~ ess7477 (1x) ~ Sl@yer (8x) ~ 2-packs (7x) ~ Arkangel (2x) ~ PIOSOL (3x) ~ pyrelus (1x) ~ Scare_Glower (1x) ~ mondo (1x) ... Thanks guys!!! :-)

btw zolo can you tell us if the new cases will fit every figure? from horde trooper to leech, blast attak mosquitor etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Arkangel View Post
    btw zolo can you tell us if the new cases will fit every figure? from horde trooper to leech, blast attak mosquitor etc?

We are working to get the entire line in one case. This is the way the proto was. I will keep everybody updated.

I received 2 vintage MOTU MOC cases today in the mail. I used them for my commemorative Faker and Skeletor figures, and they fit great!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by topfueluhl View Post
    I received 2 vintage MOTU MOC cases today in the mail. I used them for my commemorative Faker and Skeletor figures, and they fit great!
    Attached Images
    File Type: jpg IMG_0610_small.jpg (48.8 KB, 0 views)
    File Type: jpg IMG_0609_small.jpg (31.1 KB, 0 view)

!!!!!!!!

I can't wait - I can't wait - I can't wait - I can't wait...

* Foams at the mouth *

My Feedback Thread: