Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Original MOTU MOC Clamshell cases available at Zoloworld.com

Real Nice. I have my Stratos 8back. Now Mer Man 8back and Faker is now seen in the case.

I also saw your collection. I have to say "Most Impressive." I have a feeling you may switch up all your loose figures in the loose ZoloCase. Then you can have your mini comics in the case with the figure.

this mother wants the loose cases in the future!!!

that is a fact!
    Knowledge is power, arm yourself

My feedback ,cool people I've dealt with

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ak+good+trader

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Saw Hordak View Post
    this mother wants the loose cases in the future!!!

that is a fact!
    Great, they should be here real soon my friend. Once these go on sale, I know they will most likely sell out fast so get your orders in when these become available.

Now,

I have shipped out cases for those who has requested them, please let me know if you would like to have yours shipped out and they will go out as fast as I can. Otherwise, I will keep your pre-order for the revised case and send them out then. Thanks again my friends and I will be in touch.

The next case (ZoloWorld case 5) will be unveiled very soon. You guys/gals will not be disappointed.

I received my cases and will post some pictures this weekend. I was having problems getting the cases to seal near the hinge and cut most of the hinges. However, when I did my last two figures, I use pliers to gently squeeze the hinge and was able to get those to close without any problems. I love them as they make my figures look great.
    Jeremy Soronen
    My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Lookie View Post
    I received my cases and will post some pictures this weekend. I was having problems getting the cases to seal near the hinge and cut most of the hinges. However, when I did my last two figures, I use pliers to gently squeeze the hinge and was able to get those to close without any problems. I love them as they make my figures look great.
    I will do a video on how to close these cases properly so it seals all the way around. You need to roll your fingers on the hinge, just like you would roll a cigarette. Apply rolling pressure on the hinge and close the case without a figure.

I will try to get a video up soon.

Thanks again for all the support and please contact me if anyone has questions.

Hi

I have read the whole thread over the last couple of weeks but I don't remember all the details. I'm interested in the revised cases so I will try to be patient. Great work!
    MOTU collection: http://www.flickr.com/photos/patobot...617600/detail/ (53 sealed items)

POP collection: http://www.flickr.com/photos/patobot...668314/detail/ (36 sealed items)

Feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=176288

Updated: August 1st 2010

Thanks Mike, the cases are awesome! I had a blast putting some figs in them tonight. Not only do they display great but I finally have a great way to protect figures when I ship them out. I can't wait for your other cases to be available.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Van Pelt View Post
    Thanks Mike, the cases are awesome! I had a blast putting some figs in them tonight. Not only do they display great but I finally have a great way to protect figures when I ship them out. I can't wait for your other cases to be available.
    Thanks for the great news my friend,

I have been also casing my figures as well. I have many Remco figures to fit these cases as well as vintage mocs.

I will unveil my next case in a couple of weeks once I get a final confirmation on the MOTUC clamshell. The next case has been much fun to put together. I am sure no one here will be disappointed

The loose case will go on sale soon. Remember, this case is one of the few that is not available for initial pre-orders, as there will be a short first run and I do not want to oversell and upset any of my friends here. Once the initial wave sells out, I will re-release them as pre-orders to who ever wants them and should have a second wave 2 months after. I hope I can have it on sale for a small bit so everyone here can get a crack at them.

As for the revised case, I am hoping to have my pre-production sample here soon so I can make a video for everyone to see. This case will allow for extra 1/8" of platform area so every card will fit the case. In addition, this case will also have more area in the cavity (where the bubble is) to allow for a better fit.

Again, Thanks for all the support in keeping this alive. I am sure that everyone will really like the next case we will unveil in the next couple of weeks. I will keep everybody updated.

Well... I took some pictures and they came out looking much better than the actual cards look. These cases hide the flaws on my cards really well. So I thought for my example, I would show what one of my MOCs looks like outside the case and then inside of it:

Looks great inside of the case:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...pictureid=2589

The MOC outside of the case:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...pictureid=2590

The MOC inside of the case:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...pictureid=2591

You can view more pictures of the figures inside the cases at the My Collection link in my signature. Thanks for looking!
    Jeremy Soronen
    My Collection

Looks awesome my friend. I like the way Mosquitor came out in the case. I have a few figures that look like they are near mint in the Zolocase case, but when you remove it from the case, the card is bent in the center and curled on the sides. I like your collection, cool stuff!

Would I be wrong in thinking I may be seeing these in your collection pics.

Last edited by Warrior Knight; May 8, 2009 at 03:09pm.

Door with dental plan. Jawbridge's Avatar
    Dood, I'm am pretty excited about these cases, THANK you so much for the proto. They are excellent as is, and I can't wait to see the shiny smooth finished product!

Here are some pics I've took while playing around:

I know you showed a sssqueeze already, but he was a tough one to case with my current cases, and he looks great. Plus, he was easy to get to . And I LOVE that sorceress can totally spread her wings in there, and the case is shaped just right so that they still don't knock around too much. With the angles and all, they actually just slide a little w/out much impacting. Haven't tried a Two Bad yet, as I'm moving this month and packing is getting the best of the house, but I see in your pic that it works well. Multibot/Modulok were no fits unless completely broken down, but that makes sense as they were boxed (but they would look good as two separately cased figures for sure). DB Skele (tough one) and anybody with a larger backpack or armor will have to be puzzled in, but again, these figures all had their armor n stuff off on their original bubbles as well.

Thanks again my friend, you are awesome for doing this!!!

cheers

Looking great. I never tried to put the sorceress there. She looks awesome with the wings spread out like that. I wanted the final loose case to be able to house squeeze without any trouble. Flat Back Two Bad fits without any problems as well. Nice pics my friend. Hope the move goes well for you.

These cases are AWESOME!!!!

Most of the MOC's fit. Here are my comments and pics:

Love the fact that you can show off the MOC's standing rather than laying flat:

Also love the fact that you can stack them up:

Almost all 8-backs fit, except for He-man (the card seems to be slightly bigger than the others). I left the He-man in a Eternia Case that I purchased a while back (nothing compared to these Zolo cases). Derick, were you able to fit the He-man 8-back?

He-man Original also doesn't fit, but I still left him in the Zolo case because he looks awesome!:

Masters del Universo (Spanish MOC's) fit great!

Euro Yellow Border Cards fit great!

I have a Shadow Weaver and a Horde Captain custom MOC's that almost fit. The updated Zolo Cases will fit nicely.

And for MOC with cassette collectors, guess what....these Zolo cases work GREAT too!

OHH!! Question... are you planning to make Zolo cases for DC Direct figures? I have some Sandman Figures that are jealous of the MOTU figures...LOL!
    Last edited by okydoky; May 6, 2009 at 06:57pm.
    "I must possess all, or I possess nothing" - Skeletor in Masters of the Universe (1987)

My pictures and albums

Feedback #1
    Feedback #2
    Feedback #3

Quote Originally Posted by okydoky View Post
    These cases are AWESOME!!!!

Most of the MOC's fit. Here are my comments and pics:

Love the fact that you can show off the MOC's standing rather than laying flat:

Also love the fact that you can stack them up:

Almost all 8-backs fit, except for He-man (the card seems to be slightly bigger than the others). I left the He-man in a Eternia Case that I purchased a while back (nothing compared to these Zolo cases). Derick, were you able to fit the He-man 8-back?

He-man Original also doesn't fit, but I still left him in the Zolo case because he looks awesome!:

Masters del Universo (Spanish MOC's) fit great!

Euro Yellow Border Cards fit great!

I have a Shadow Weaver and a Horde Captain custom MOC's that almost fit. The updated Zolo Cases will fit nicely.

And for MOC with cassette collectors, guess what....these Zolo cases work GREAT too!

OHH!! Question... are you planning to make Zolo cases for DC Direct figures? I have some Sandman Figures that are jealous of the MOTU figures...LOL!

Amazing Oscar! Dude I can't wait to get them myself.. in time of course, let me know when you get Mer-man.
    Knowledge is power, arm yourself

My feedback ,cool people I've dealt with

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ak+good+trader

Quote Originally Posted by okydoky View Post
    Derick, were you able to fit the He-man 8-back?
    Yes I was, look on page 7 of this thread...nice figures by the way Oscar.
    I just got this in the mail today:

I need more cases Mike, probably around 50 so whenever they're ready.
    And if your not too busy, a few cases for the deluxe figures as well, lol.
    ----------------------------------------------
    MY Collection: (some of it)
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/album.php?u=14643

I just found this out over the weekend about the He-Man moc not fitting, as I tried this one my self. Not to worry my friends, a revision is in the works along with a new case prototype. I can say that it is not the Deluxe case (The deluxe case will be in the near future). I am sure the next case will light this forum up!

You guys have some awesome figure collections. I cannot wait to get some protection to everybody's figures with the case revision. I still have "A" cases available if anyone needs them for the commemorative line or any custom figures that someone wishes to produce.

I am always willing to make new cases for other lines as long as there is enough interest in it.

Great things are in the works here at ZoloWorld. I cannot wait to unveil the next case in the coming weeks. I am sure there will be no disappointment.

we got vintage...

were getting classics...

200X !!! 200X !!! 200X !!!
    My Feedback Thread:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=164164

Positive transactions with these guys:

Kevenn, Ryzor, Dino_Ranger_White, Ledjam

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior Knight View Post
    I just found this out over the weekend about the He-Man moc not fitting, as I tried this one my self. Not to worry my friends, a revision is in the works ...
    Cool to hear! Because I also realized when I measured some of my cards that a handful is slightly bigger than the rest.
    Especially the original He-Man. And I noticed it also on Prince Adam and Gwildor.

I think Spanish, French and Commemorative MOCs should all fit EASILY in the already existing cases, because they are slightly smaller than the U.S. and regular Euro & Canadian versions.

What I would do:
    Just to make 100% sure that EVERY EXISTING MOTU-CARD will fit in the revised cases i would make the cardframe a little bigger. Really just a little. Even less than 1/10 of an inch (1/10 of an inch would be 2.54 millimetres).
    I think the best compromise would be 2 millimetres in total (wide-wise and height-wise), resulting from +1 millimetre on each side.

Because let's face it: it's easier and a lot more "card-condition-friendly" to fit a MOC in a slightly bigger case, rather than vica versa.

..:: it rubs the lotion on its skin ::..

THESE COLLECTORS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO DEAL WITH:

Kaleb1974 (5x) ~ Peter (3x) ~ JOAH-MAN (1x) ~ TIRPITZ (8x) ~ rougewelder (1x) ~ Facelessone (12x) ~ King-ironic (1x) ~ boggs32 (2x) ~ onthoofder ~ ess7477 (1x) ~ Sl@yer (8x) ~ 2-packs (7x) ~ Arkangel (2x) ~ PIOSOL (3x) ~ pyrelus (1x) ~ Scare_Glower (1x) ~ mondo (1x) ... Thanks guys!!! :-)

Awesome collection and pictures OKYDOKY! I just put about 100 figures in these cases and they look amazing - better than the hard acrylic cases from Cloud City. I can't wait for the the revised cases.

Quote Originally Posted by sathomaso View Post
    Cool to hear! Because I also realized when I measured some of my cards that a handful is slightly bigger than the rest.
    Especially the original He-Man. And I noticed it also on Prince Adam and Gwildor.

I think Spanish, French and Commemorative MOCs should all fit EASILY in the already existing cases, because they are slightly smaller than the U.S. and regular Euro & Canadian versions.

What I would do:
    Just to make 100% sure that EVERY EXISTING MOTU-CARD will fit in the revised cases i would make the cardframe a little bigger. Really just a little. Even less than 1/10 of an inch (1/10 of an inch would be 2.54 millimetres).
    I think the best compromise would be 2 millimetres in total (wide-wise and height-wise), resulting from +1 millimetre on each side.

Because let's face it: it's easier and a lot more "card-condition-friendly" to fit a MOC in a slightly bigger case, rather than vica versa.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Van Pelt View Post
    Awesome collection and pictures OKYDOKY! I just put about 100 figures in these cases and they look amazing - better than the hard acrylic cases from Cloud City. I can't wait for the the revised cases.
    You ask, we deliver my friends

Sorry for not posting sooner, we have been real busy working revising this case.

As you can see from the pics, the entire line should have no problems fitting. There is an extra 1/8 inch all the way around the case. This is due to having Mattel card sizes bigger than others as we all have learned. The bubble area was also extended to allow all figures to fit without hitting the top of the bubble. this includes the Eternia line as well as some Remco figures that were hitting. This case will also be great for customs.
    Last edited by Warrior Knight; June 16, 2009 at 02:43pm.

Wow looks pretty cool. Now the ZoloCases should be able to hold all of the different country-variants without having to worry about size-issues.
    ..:: it rubs the lotion on its skin ::..

THESE COLLECTORS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO DEAL WITH:

Kaleb1974 (5x) ~ Peter (3x) ~ JOAH-MAN (1x) ~ TIRPITZ (8x) ~ rougewelder (1x) ~ Facelessone (12x) ~ King-ironic (1x) ~ boggs32 (2x) ~ onthoofder ~ ess7477 (1x) ~ Sl@yer (8x) ~ 2-packs (7x) ~ Arkangel (2x) ~ PIOSOL (3x) ~ pyrelus (1x) ~ Scare_Glower (1x) ~ mondo (1x) ... Thanks guys!!! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by sathomaso View Post
    Wow looks pretty cool. Now the ZoloCases should be able to hold all of the different country-variants without having to worry about size-issues.
    It equals to around 3+mm on each side. These allow for some breathing room. The size will fit all of the vintage mocs.

I should have confirmation soon on this case. Once these are ready to rock, I will satisfy all the pre-orders from months back (sorry for the delay my friends). Since production takes around 6 weeks, I will get them out once production is finished. The extra room may allow other figures to fit as well. A few surprises are in the works!

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    Hey Gang!

Warrior Knight was kind enough to send me a few samples of the Vintage Loose MOTU Clamshell Cases for review! These things are really great! Check out my review:

I can highly reccomend these cases! You guys will love them! And I'll definitely be reviewing more of the ZoloWorld.com cases soon!
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

wow those loose cases are awesome. thanks for the video. i'll definitely be getting some
    ebay link, http://shop.ebay.com/kjsupertoys/m.h...id=p4340.l2562

Vist our shop, Gotham City Comics and Coffee. 46 W. Main St, Mesa, AZ 85201

Like us on Facebook, http://www.facebook.com/gothamcitycomics

impeccable man! i look foward to get some of those aswell, you certainly have put more people collecting mint cards and now loose figures