Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: MOTUC Mekaneck Discussion Thread

[QUOTE=Keldor5579;3126406]I also fixed my Mekaneck today, removed the helmet, scalped him and re applied the helmet. Then of course (for me) had to paint his goggles. Funny how a small change in the helmet placement can make me like him so much more than i did out of the package.

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u...an/image-1.jpg

Real nice work on the goggles, Keldor5579. And nice pics, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Keldor5579 View Post
    I also fixed my Mekaneck today, removed the helmet, scalped him and re applied the helmet. Then of course (for me) had to paint his goggles. Funny how a small change in the helmet placement can make me like him so much more than i did out of the package.

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u...an/image-1.jpg
    http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u...an/image_2.jpg
    http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u.../image_1-1.jpg
    http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u...n/photo-10.jpg
    Very nice!

Just got him today and I'm disappointed with the head, not just because of the goggle placement and the fact I don't like the solid silver (I will fix both these issues like Keldor5579's great job)... but he appears to have a slight dent on the right hand side of the goggles above the right 'lens'.
    It's not perfectly straight like the left side there's a very slight dip. Anyone else have this?
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.facebook.com/lukespicerillustration

Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fright Zone View Post
    Just got him today and I'm disappointed with the head, not just because of the goggle placement and the fact I don't like the solid silver (I will fix both these issues like Keldor5579's great job)... but he appears to have a slight dent on the right hand side of the goggles above the right 'lens'.
    It's not perfectly straight like the left side there's a very slight dip. Anyone else have this?
    I don't have that dent, but I do have a dent in the top of my club. Is that normal?
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

I'm really happy with Mekaneck aswell. No black paint showing on my figure, joints are tight and all is good. To me he's one of those characters that looks much cooler once in hand.
    "The most difficult thing is trying not to forget who you really want to be." - Nong Toom

I am looking for these Marvel Legends figures

My marketplace feedback

Heroic Warrior
    Fixed his helmet...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Berserker79; November 19, 2012 at 10:20am.

Just a note here....I finally opened Stinkor, his stench be damned, and he funks my display room / closet up, he may have to go back in his plastic prison....

Anyway, for those of you complaining that Mekaneck has a hole in the back of his armor....if you display Stinkor with the pressure valve, on / off switch thing on his armor instead of that little red dot, that red dot fits perfectly in the hole on the back of Meks armor.....and looks to be the same exact color as the red of the armor....It looks nice back there and look Ma, no hole....

I figured I'd post this in a couple of the Mek threads, so it can be seen....
    Recent....Unnamed One & Hydron
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Double Trouble, Light Hope, Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Heroic Warrior
    Vintage...YAY

DSCN0528.jpg

DSCN0586.jpg