Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Mekaneck Discussion Thread

He's my fav from childhood. Got to be one of, if not the coolest friend to He-man...Come on let's see him Mattel..Mek..a..neck Mek..a..neck Mek..a..neck!!
    "He-man uses something even more powerful than his muscles to beat Skeletor, do YOU know what it is?...If you said "his brain" you were right! And just like a muscle, your brain is something you can develop to give yourself GREAT power" Man-At-Arms

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    i'd like to see him soon. i like to see him released before any other main good guy unless its ram-man but i still prefer mekaneck to go first.

They need to finish off the original wave 2 series - Mekaneck, Ram Man, Man-E-Faces

Heroic Master of Sleep Lay Ze-Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayton72 View Post
    They need to finish off the original wave 2 series - Mekaneck, Ram Man, Man-E-Faces
    I bet we wait a couple of years before we get all three.

I hereby express my SUPPORT for a Meckaneck figure.

Hopefully, TG and 4H will develop a snap neck with a longer extension than the preceding versions could manage!
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

Widget
    I don't really give a crap about Mekaneck (no offense) but I am right here rooting with you guys because the sooner we get him, the easier it is to get Stinkor on the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefud View Post
    I don't really give a crap about Mekaneck (no offense) but I am right here rooting with you guys because the sooner we get him, the easier it is to get Stinkor on the way.
    I predict that we'll get Stinkor before Mekky.
    Your support means more research for the Myostatin-challenged.

I like that his cardback gave him symmetrical bracelets. I like the idea of most of the figures not having the assymetrical bracelets. For me, it helps to make He-Man's figure a little more special and less generic.
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

Freelance Gynecologist masterenglish's Avatar
    My guess is that they will do something similar to what I did, an interchangable neck piece(s). hopefully he will come with a couple different pieces, different lengths, etc.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nice Mekaneck custom.

Villain in training warrenpeace2012's Avatar
    That is a sweet custom but man are his vintage colors horrendus. I really hope they go with his MYP colors.
    Don't mess up TWO-BADD! That's all I ask!

And behold, I will be a blight upon the land and everything I touch shall wither and die. I shall reign in 2012 for my conquest is nigh.

Oh heck no; Vinage colors all the way for me! I think that the custom is just about perfect. I hope the MOTUC version comes out looking very much like that badboy.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

The vintage colors are what I liked best about the figure. I'm
    hoping they stick with those.

Greatful his pants are on bskcase's Avatar
    I hope Mekanek comes out just like Masterenglish's custom. I can imagine a few tweaks the 4H would do, but I bet he's going to look similar.

I also have to side with the colors. I want him to be in the vintage colors. That custom looks awesome.
    We survived the long night.... MOTU Forever!

- Same here. Gotta be vintage colors.

- That is a sweet custom ME, and if we get a Mekaneck that cool I'll be damn happy.

It is a great custom, and I predict that Mattel's Mekaneck will be even better.

Heroic Warrior
    Living in a reality where MOTUC goes on forever and ever and ever.....

Mekanek's Lament - That nobody seems to want a Classics version

Just sayin, Mek seems to get no love from this board when it comes to anticipated/wanted figures. Where is the affection for our main recon man?

I'm all geared up for Mekanek. I'm guessing we'll see him sooner than later.
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

He used to get mentioned all the time. I think it died down somewhat when, based on TG's comments, we realized he wasn't coming any time soon (that was early 2010) - I don't remember the exact comment... but I think most assumed he wasn't in the offing. I'd love if he were November or December's figure. I definitely hope either he, Ram-Man or Man-E make it into the line this year or early next year.
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

i can not wait for mekanek, he is one of my favorites, and i figure he will be sometime next year
    Good Journey

I can't wait for Mekky. Definitely one of the top guys on my wants list.
    chikarapro.com Loco Lucha Libre!!!

he's one of my favorite "good guys" in the masters universe. i can't friggin wait until he gets a figure in the classics line!
    Check out my MOTUC stop motion animations @
    www.youtube.com/toyhousefeatures

I want him. He was one of the few Masters toys that I liked for it's own worth, since I dont remember ever seeing him on Filmation. (I did much later, just this year in fact).

I really grew to like him tons more from Myp.

Sure, he's kinda a bag. Sure he's not exactally an A Lister. But he's well liked, loved, respected. He's one of the guys. I like that he hangs "with the cool kids" without realizing he's one of them.

At any rate, I know he's comming. And I can wait. I will say that I hope he comes before Stinkor, but it almost makes more sense in this line to do Stinkor first so we can get more excited about Mek comming when we see his armour. Cause I dont want to see a Mer-Man wearing Mek's armour before Stinkor comes out. That'll ruin his excitement for me. So actually, I hope stinkor comes first. Hehe.

Oh, I'll also say that while I'll be happy to have neck extenders to mimic his neck grow action feature, I always have problems with Mekanek display. Cause I want to see his neck extended, but my displays are usually not posed in an action pose way, more at rest on display you know? So I can never decide.

Guess it increases the value, as I get an increased "play value" changing it back and forth all the time, and the same will be true of this.

But since I see these as (so far) the definative toys now ( I must admit to myself) I'd like to decide, neck up or down? ...but i cant, hehehe. Just like with Mer-Man's head or Trap-Jaw's weapons.

as a side note, Strangely I know I'll only need Whiplash's classic head. Though I liked his 200x appearance, on this less than 200x bulky body, only the classic head will look right to me. I belive. That plus though I want Mer-Man to look classic but prefer his 200x head, I always really enjoyed Whiplash's classic look. More weird less "lizard" man. More unique.

actually, just like why I liked Mekanek. He was out there. Unique.

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Kidding me? Just think of the reception Mekaneck wouldve gotten if he was the last reveal rather than Carnivus.

I personally can't wait for Mekaneck when it comes to heroes. I mean who elses dead body is Count Marzo gonna stand over?

Not to mention he is an iconic MOTU character. Appearing on lots of merchandise back in the day, was from one of the first waves, appeared quite a bit in all forms of media, etc...
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

I would love him!
    I really hope they go crazy with the neck and give us multiple pieces or a long flexible piece!