Thread: Quick Bronze Greyskull question

Heroic Warrior

Quick Bronze Greyskull question

Well after splashing out for a standard and bronze version of the King, was quite horrified to see the bronze one has his right foot twisted round out of it's placement in the box.

So should the ankles on the bronze edition just be able to turn around, it's just that they appear to be locked in position. I've tried to turn it back round but to no avail.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphatyrant View Post
    Well after splashing out for a standard and bronze version of the King, was quite horrified to see the bronze one has his right foot twisted round out of it's placement in the box.

So should the ankles on the bronze edition just be able to turn around, it's just that they appear to be locked in position. I've tried to turn it back round but to no avail.
    They are locked on my Grayskull as well, from looking at it it looks as if it has the ability to turn all the way around just like He Man`s lower legs but I haven`t been able to make mine turn either. Maybe it`s just glued with paint in that position.

The Cerebral Assassin hhhelmsley's Avatar
    Its just glued with paint in that position.

Quote Originally Posted by hhhelmsley View Post
    Its just glued with paint in that position.
    Nice! Thanks bro!!! I`m going to try an exacto blade on mine see if it breaks that paint/glue seal