Thread: Club Eternia Sub Renewal email...no 200x???

Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar

Club Eternia Sub Renewal email...no 200x???

Just got my Club Eternia Renewal email for Peek-a-Blue, but nothing about my 200X sub.

Went into "My Subscriptions" on Mattycollector and I have NO 200X Sub to be found...I have my order confirmation email from back on 3/13/2015.

Has anyone else gotten just the CE renewal notice and gone on to find no 200X under their "My Subscriptions", as well?

More Digital River ineptitude to deal with, or just not showing up for some reason? I think the first Club Etheria shipped separately last year, but I DO remember that both subs were readily available in the "My Subscriptions" area of the site.

Someone remind me...thanks!
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

I think it is because technically, Club 200x is not a renewal, so no email will be sent. If memory serves, the same thing happened with Club Filmation and Club Etheria .

That part I get, but I didn't remember Club Etheria not showing under "My Subscriptions" on Matty.
    Is yours showing up?
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

Hi Larry

Its the same with mine. I checked now and I see I only have a Club Eternia Sub.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Waters View Post
    Just got my Club Eternia Renewal email for Peek-a-Blue, but nothing about my 200X sub.

Went into "My Subscriptions" on Mattycollector and I have NO 200X Sub to be found...I have my order confirmation email from back on 3/13/2015.

Has anyone else gotten just the CE renewal notice and gone on to find no 200X under their "My Subscriptions", as well?

More Digital River ineptitude to deal with, or just not showing up for some reason? I think the first Club Etheria shipped separately last year, but I DO remember that both subs were readily available in the "My Subscriptions" area of the site.

Someone remind me...thanks!
    Please like my cool MOTU Universe FaceBook page at:

https://www.facebook.com/browse/admi...14947855236095

Heroic Warrior
    It's normal guys.

No renewal mails for the 200x sub because its not a renewal and it wont show up on the subscription page until until it gets charged or next month when it gets renewed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pottie View Post
    Hi Larry

Its the same with mine. I checked now and I see I only have a Club Eternia Sub.
    Yeah same here, though not a renewal wouldn't we still get an email notifying us that the card was charged successfully? Its been a while since my last mini sub.

So seemingly nothing is awry...cool, thanks guys!����

On a hill in the woods just around the corner
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerBoh View Post
    It's normal guys.

No renewal mails for the 200x sub because its not a renewal and it wont show up on the subscription page until until it gets charged or next month when it gets renewed.
    This is correct.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MJOLNIR View Post
    Yeah same here, though not a renewal wouldn't we still get an email notifying us that the card was charged successfully? Its been a while since my last mini sub.
    You will only receive an e-mail once it ships.
    ......... ........

MOST WANTED MOTUC figures:
    Ice Armor He-Man, Sagitar, Master Sebrian, Snake Mountain Man, Filmation Mer-Man, NA Prince Adam, Dylamug, Fang-Or, Major Header, Granita, Great Black Wizard, Quakke, Delora/Hawke, Dree-Elle/Montork, Tuvar, Badrah, Disco Skeletor, Songster, & Stridor

*My iTrader Feedback
    *My MOTU_Maniac Feedback Thread

sculptor - fantastique JimPansen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Waters View Post
    That part I get, but I didn't remember Club Etheria not showing under "My Subscriptions" on Matty.
    Is yours showing up?
    Same with me. See nothing, got nothing .

Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar
    Thanks for the clarification everyone!
    PS3 contact: InfernoSkeletor
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=181087