Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Club Grayskull BEAST MAN 2.0

Club Grayskull BEAST MAN 2.0

Someone has one in hand and it is up on ebay. Although the pics are rather poor in quality, I can say I'm a bit disappointed. IMO, He doesn't look nearly as good as He-Man, Skeletor or Evil Seed.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Masters-of-T...gAAOSwvg9Xdvcd

He looks kinda weird
    Skeletor, if there's a good bone in you, send help!
    There isn't! Never has been, never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Lando452 View Post
    He looks kinda weird
    That's my thoughts exactly. I can't put my finger on exactly what I think is wrong with him... He looks bootleg. Lol.

He looks too tall. His head looks like it's perched atop his garment instead of surrounded by it as it should be.

I think it's just the way the figure is posed in the packaging. Get him in a good hunched pose and he'll look right.

He might be bootleg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Skeletor, if there's a good bone in you, send help!
    There isn't! Never has been, never will be.

Heroic Warrior
    What's that thing inside his package? A sheild?

Yea the pose is weird in the box and the colors are washed out from the flash... I'm sure he will be just as cool as all the rest!
    I will NEVER believe that Mermista beheaded Mer-Man! You sit on a throne of lies.... and smell of beef and cheese, bio writer!!!!

I love it! Like someone said, it's just the bad lighting?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    He looks too tall. His head looks like it's perched atop his garment instead of surrounded by it as it should be.

I think it's just the way the figure is posed in the packaging. Get him in a good hunched pose and he'll look right.
    Yeah, he'll be fine!
    MASS REJECTION
    www.facebook.com/massrejection

Join my Official REJEKTOR (created by Jim 'BUBBLOR' Johnston) Facebook page! www.facebook.com/Rejektor

Here is another one on the bay and now the box has new tower windows on the side. Beasty looks great and I can't wait for him to arrive. Who's is that shield he was package with next to his left leg.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Masters-of-T...3D122033115602
    Last edited by Robi2184; July 2, 2016 at 12:20am.

Heroic Warrior
    I think it's just the picture

Sirsniffy posted a really good close up of him a few weeks ago in its own thread. They decided to correct the face color from white to a beige I also agree beastman much like trap jaw in the cartoon had a hunch to his stance bent over. Once you get him unpacked you can bend him forward and bend him at the knees and he will look better. Maybe can fix his head or armor so the head is lower than the back of his furry collar will help as well

The shield is from the filmation lizard men

please release accurate Filmation of-- tri klops, merman, fisto, roboto, kobra khan, hordak, grizzlor, mantenna. Leech, entrapta, teela, spikor, buzz off, whiplash, webstor, prince adam, rattlor, tung lashor, mekaneck, man at arms, sorceress, jitsu, ram man, man e faces, frosta, bow and perfuma.

Quote Originally Posted by degra View Post
    I think it's just the picture

Sirsniffy posted a really good close up of him a few weeks ago in its own thread. They decided to correct the face color from white to a beige I also agree beastman much like trap jaw in the cartoon had a hunch to his stance bent over. Once you get him unpacked you can bend him forward and bend him at the knees and he will look better. Maybe can fix his head or armor so the head is lower than the back of his furry collar will help as well

The shield is from the filmation lizard men
    I agree as well. It's just the way he's places in the packaging and the lighting. He looks pretty great and I'm really anticipating for him and Skeletor to arrive (got the Triple ship). My only minor concern is that I hope we don't get a sloppy paint job on the teeth as the 2nd eBay item has.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!NO KAYO? NOT OKAY-O!! Vote in this HatMOTU poll for Filmation characters not found in the "official" fan poll: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...20#post3607720

I were afraid that he would look this way. Not in a hunched pose at all. Way too tall to look like filmation Beast Man. I love this line, but with this figure, they didn't even try.

Quote Originally Posted by mARTO View Post
    I were afraid that he would look this way. Not in a hunched pose at all. Way too tall to look like filmation Beast Man. I love this line, but with this figure, they didn't even try.
    Yeah, it's a shame the figures aren't articulated at all so you can't move him into a hunched pose.

Quote Originally Posted by mARTO View Post
    It's one package type for all the Club Grayskull figures and the clamshell is the same as far as that they are packed standing up. Why do you expect them to have him hunched over in package when you can do that on your own when you get him?
    Looking forward to the rest of 2016 with Collectors Choice, Club Grayskull & Thundercats.........Excited for 2017 with Brian Flynn of Super7 & Four Horsemen taking over the MOTUC's, Club Grayskull and Hopefully Thundercats collectors lines

Heroic Warrior
    I'm amazed at the prices being asked for these. I nearly fell over when I looked at the first e-bay which sold for the price of $125, then I took a look at the second...

Wow.

At a bargain price as well.

I preferred the face paint on the prototype, but other than that he looks fine.

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfHeMan View Post
    the face paint on the prototype was NOT filmation accurate and I'm glad mattel design caught this and corrected it.
    Looking forward to the rest of 2016 with Collectors Choice, Club Grayskull & Thundercats.........Excited for 2017 with Brian Flynn of Super7 & Four Horsemen taking over the MOTUC's, Club Grayskull and Hopefully Thundercats collectors lines

Quote Originally Posted by Pygmalion View Post
    I'm amazed at the prices being asked for these. I nearly fell over when I looked at the first e-bay which sold for the price of $125, then I took a look at the second...

Wow.
    Yeah, that made me laugh out loud when I saw the price they were asking...
    MASS REJECTION
    www.facebook.com/massrejection

Join my Official REJEKTOR (created by Jim 'BUBBLOR' Johnston) Facebook page! www.facebook.com/Rejektor

Yeah, I preferred that as well, looked a lot better to me than what we're getting.

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    the face paint on the prototype was NOT filmation accurate and I'm glad mattel design caught this and corrected it.
    I'm not glad.

I'm not glad.
    TRIGGERED!!!!

Heroic Warrior KingRandorFacepalm's Avatar
    He's going to be great. This was my second most anticipated figure from this line after Skeletor (who was awesome). We have seen enough pictures over the past months to get a good idea of what we are getting and what we are getting is one sweet figure. Keep it up!

"Anybody want to buy a used bolo?"

I'm not glad.
    well this is a filmation Cartoon line and beast-man did not have a white face in the cartoon ever so that's why it was changed from the hand painted 4H sculpt

I might need to get my hands on one of those shields. Other than the bonus accessories, I'm not digging these, but they're great for what they are.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, Hawke, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, and for the love of Grayskull, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy