Thread: 200X Heads of Eternia accessory pack=Re-release the Figures?

200X Heads of Eternia accessory pack=Re-release the Figures?

Do you think Mattel will rerelease, Buzz Off, Snout Spout, Grizzlor, Roboto, Clawful, and Sy-Clone
    Because if you get the heads you will need the bodies????

Quote Originally Posted by Erndogg View Post
    Do you think Mattel will rerelease, Buzz Off, Snout Spout, Grizzlor, Roboto, Clawful, and Sy-Clone
    We would all be shocked if they did. But, if they have any stock left at all, I would expect to see it in EA that month....
    WHERE IS THE TRANSPARENCY?

Top want list: Mask of Power Demons, Snake Goddess Teela, GITD Goddess, Snake Mountain Man, Dree-Elle & Montork, 200X Beast-Man, Red Beast, Ra-Jar, Great Black Wizard, Dragoon, King Torius, 200x Centaur Chief, Queen Andreeno.

3 Club Eternia, 3 Club 200X, 2 Collectors' Choice. 1 Beast Man. 1 Camo Khan. 1 Granymyr

WWW.FARTHERTHANWEDREAMED.COM

Quote Originally Posted by Erndogg View Post
    I am certain we will see those characters again just because of the heads pak. Mattel has lots of older figures which mysteriously materialize again once a related item is released.

I was hoping Kobra Khan and Rattlor would show up with the other Snake Homies on the last Early Access but no go.

I'm not getting the head pack but would love to grab Roboto and Clawful if I had the chance.

Bring on MYP Sorceress! MasterCollector's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sirsniffy View Post
    I am certain we will see those characters again just because of the heads pak. Mattel has lots of older figures which mysteriously materialize again once a related item is released.
    It would be nice if a 2.0 Roboto materialized that didn't have a cracking torso or backwards shoulders, not to mention the exploding pelvis that my Roboto recently experienced. That first Roboto was shoddy at best.
    MYP Sorceress is a MUST HAVE figure for MOTUC!

I cannot think of wanting to use any of these heads, but they'll be a nice display piece behind the figures.

Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar
    I doubt it, but it would be nice to get another of each for my 200X shelf.
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

It seems that Snout Spout, Grizzlor, Clawful Are reasonable on Ebay Sy-Clone being the cheapest.
    Buzz-Off spendy, Roboto outrageous. maybe we willl see four out of six. Of course I would love all Six.
    just a guess.

Quote Originally Posted by No-Ah View Post
    We would all be shocked if they did. But, if they have any stock left at all, I would expect to see it in EA that month....
    I agree. I doubt there's much stock left of any of those figures but I'm sure what there is will find its way into EA the month the head pack ships.

Widget

200X Heads of Eternia accessory pack=Re-release the Figures?

Sy-clone was part of the huge sale that Matty had with biglots, so I doubt he will get a re-release, but hopefully Buzz-Off and Roboto get one. Fingers crossed.

They really should at least take another crack at Roboto (no pun intended)
    By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread

I don't think there's a chance they'd sell off any Roboto figures even if they had them. Odds are that half of them would already be cracked in the package and it'd be a customer service nightmare for them. Plus any they did have would have been used for customer service return/replacements years ago.

I wouldn't buy a Classics Roboto for any price unless the sale was in-person. Online pictures are extremely difficult to tell if the torso is already cracked up, especially if he's still in-package. Also even if the seller swears it's not cracked (and may be telling the truth), there's a good possibility it will do so during shipping with all the different temperatures the package may see in transit. He's overpriced and I've certainly been burned trying to get a decent Roboto before. It's best just to live without and keep pestering Matty to look into a 2.0.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderpunch83 View Post
    Sy-clone was part of the huge sale that Matty had with biglots, so I doubt he will get a re-release, but hopefully Buzz-Off and Roboto get one. Fingers crossed.
    Snout Spout, Grizzlor, Clawful, Sy-Clone, and Buzz-Off were all sold at Big Lots for $10 each. I can't see Mattel producing another run of any of them and I would be shocked if they held on to any stock.

Buzz-Off was also one of the figures Mattel gave out for free in an apology fro how Frosta came out. That's ho w I ended up having a second Buzz-Off.
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevenn View Post
    Buzz-Off was also one of the figures Mattel gave out for free in an apology fro how Frosta came out. That's ho w I ended up having a second Buzz-Off.
    That's who I got too.

The Official 200X Sorceress vs 200X Evil-Lyn 2 Pack Support Thread
    The Blonde Teela Thread

Sagitar (Jetlag) • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • 200X Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

Buzz-off was at Big Lots too. I picked up one there.
    Right or wrong, buying a sub tells Mattel you want more MOTUC figures. Not buying does tells them you don't. Don't let MOTUC end early because you might not like their marketing strategy! Plus polls show you won't regret subbing!

One of the true fan minority - happy MOTU fans!

www.marveltoys.net - the source for marvel figure information.

perhaps Matty will release retooled 200x style baddies with al new head styles.... just a thought.

Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman51880 View Post
    perhaps Matty will release retooled 200x style baddies with al new head styles.... just a thought.

Whew! That was awesome! Thank you....I needed a good laugh!
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Waters View Post

Whew! That was awesome! Thank you....I needed a good laugh!
    typing isn't easy with a 4 month one in one arm. But seriously, if Matty is rebranding the line, retools and variants might actually be on the table. It seems to be their MO in the past.
    Last edited by iceman51880; June 29, 2015 at 11:56pm.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Was really hoping for a 200x Roboto variant or another release, but looks like neither will happen now.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor