Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Skeletor's "THRONE of BONES" for MOTUC! : Post your support HERE!

Evil Apologist of Mattel® Count Marzo's Avatar
    Don't know how I haven't posted in this thread yet.

Everyone's Skeletor NEEDS one of these. They would be foolish not to make this! But it better be JUST LIKE WE REMEMBER™! Pardon me, but I'm usually blinded by nostalgia.
    -=¤EvilCøuntMarzø¤=-
    BLÅÇK FLØWËRŠ!!!!

Count me in too. This is a must have for sure!

I Love Filmation Variants TUC138's Avatar
    OH YES...... For Sure ! Why NOT ?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Justice View Post
    Wow, that looked ten times better than I imagined. I would buy one for Skeletor, and give the Horsemen's 200x version to Hisss.
    horsemen's 200X throne? am I missing something?? if you mean the slime pit, that was a mattel in-house sculpt not the horsemen.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    This was in the original Mattel marketing material from 1983 in all its Filmation glory, so there's no reason why they can't do it as the next diorama piece. I say we need it, and I'd gladly shell out $20 for it (unlike the Weapons Rack).
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Need i say anymore then YES PLEASE.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Hu???? What can I say ???? YES

Yes, I would be VERY interested.

This is probably the only Diorama peice that I would actually be excited to get. I really hope they do this.

I would take a couple.
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Crita, MYP Evilseed, Queen Angela, Lodar & Hunga the Harpy

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Skeletor's Bone Throne & Table (Filmation look) is definitely one of my top-priority must-have diorama pìeces.

Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

They need a double chair pack - one for Skeletor and one for Zodac.
    By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread

I would love to have this for my colllection.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Do you guys think this would be a cool out of sub item for next year?
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

Nah, we really need to focus on getting out as many unique characters as possible. Stuff like this is just a distraction and should be relegated to 2016 and beyond.

This would be the greatest outta sub thing ever IMO. Even better if it comes with a Filmation Skeletor.

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    Nah, we really need to focus on getting out as many unique characters as possible. Stuff like this is just a distraction and should be relegated to 2016 and beyond.
    Items like Skeletor's iconic Bone of Thrones are as important for some fans out there, as getting out as many unique characters as possible is to you, and getting all the vintage bottom-of-the-barrel, "back-row filler" C/D/Z-listers before getting the Evil Warrior's display centerpiece is "a distraction" for those not-like-you fans.

MotU had always been as much about iconic locations, props, vehicles and accessories as about the characters and beasts. The very first vintage wave had 8 figures and 4 "non-figures" (1 beast, 2 vehicles and 1 playset), and a more-or-less 2:1 release proportion between both kinds of items was mantained throughout the vintage line.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    This would be the greatest outta sub thing ever IMO. Even better if it comes with a Filmation Skeletor.
    the head only would be an awesome add

Quote Originally Posted by Arkangel View Post
    the head only would be an awesome add
    It would be awesome, and cheap for Mattel to produce, since Ditztroyer's hood is basically Filmation Skeletor's hood. So Skeletor's Filmation head is already tooled.

Heroic Warrior
    really want that throne and viewing table

Heroic Warrior
    I need one and there should be a poll for support

Sign me up for one for sure.

Since Snake Mountain may not happen, we TOTALLY NEED the Throne of Bones and the Scrying Table!!
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.