Thread: Mattel Shop - Customer Service unavailable

Mattel Shop - Customer Service unavailable

I tried to contact 'em from monday and they never answered me.
    I tried to use the phone and it said wrong number.
    They delivered only half of my order how can I contact 'em?
    I know 3 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle, Mikethedrummer and Stacy Mealer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Good luck my friend.. i've been trying for a sold week...hours on hold .... just to get a reach a real person to place an order...and still nothing...

I feel your pain man.. Mattel is really a mess..
    Just when you thought it was safe to take a pee.....- Hard Ticket To Hawaii -

Hopefully they are just taking a break and are re-formulating everything for a fresh start!
    Please check out my gallery on Deviantart
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2017!

Even on Ebay....

We're sorry we couldn't find an answer for you. Unfortunately, this seller is not able to respond to your question. We suggest reviewing the item again to see if your answer is in the seller's listing.

That's pure madness!

I've called customer service twice this past week and waited about 15 minutes each time. The first time I was accidentally disconnected after I was placed on hold. But everyone I spoke with was very courteous and helpful.

I bought a Talon Fighter on the Walmart site (sold through them via the Mattel Online Store) it was so much less expensive than on the Mattel Store. Well I got it and it was delivered here in MA during a bad rain day and the delivery person left it on the sidewalk so it was all water damaged. So the Walmart website told me I had to deal with the Mattel Store. So I called the Store number and couldn't get through - then I called Mattel Customer Service which is a different number that deals with everything Mattel sells in stores and online including Fisher price stuff and the guy sent me a $75 voucher to use in any brick and mortar store (which doesn't really help with my Talon Fighter - but he told me he couldn't replace it and to keep it). Customer Service was very nice and helpful. Try them. I wish I still had the number but I got it through the Mattel headquarters number in CA.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraBoyX View Post
    I bought a Talon Fighter on the Walmart site (sold through them via the Mattel Online Store) it was so much less expensive than on the Mattel Store. Well I got it and it was delivered here in MA during a bad rain day and the delivery person left it on the sidewalk so it was all water damaged. So the Walmart website told me I had to deal with the Mattel Store. So I called the Store number and couldn't get through - then I called Mattel Customer Service which is a different number that deals with everything Mattel sells in stores and online including Fisher price stuff and the guy sent me a $75 voucher to use in any brick and mortar store (which doesn't really help with my Talon Fighter - but he told me he couldn't replace it and to keep it). Customer Service was very nice and helpful. Try them. I wish I still had the number but I got it through the Mattel headquarters number in CA.
    Thank you... what's the number? Thank you! :-)