Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: BGEL and Demo-Man have shipped!!

BGEL and Demo-Man have shipped!!

Check out facebook kids. Here's what it says:

MOTUC Fans,

Some villains are nothing but trouble and our December Club Eternia Figure of the Month, Demo-Man, is an excellent example. Thanks to a little misbehaving on his part, the shipment of his figures from the factory to our warehouse is delayed. Here's what this means for our December 15th sale:

If you are a Club Eternia subscriber, we will stand by our commitment to ship your entire order in one shipment, so subscription orders will not ship until Demo-Man™ is received at our warehouse. We expect that to happen sometime in early January. So, if you're a subscriber only to Club Eternia, both Demo-Man™ and Battleground Evil-Lyn will ship together around the beginning of January. And if you have a combo subscription with Club Ecto-1, then Demo-Man, Battleground Evil-Lyn, and the Ghostbusters 6" Vigo figure will all ship together when Demo-Man becomes available.

If you purchase Demo-Man at our regular monthly sale, any other products ordered along with him will be held until he is received at our warehouse. If you want products other than Demo-Man to ship right away, please purchase Demo-Man in one transaction and all other products in another transaction.

On behalf of the team, we apologize for the delay. This is the first time we've had to delay shipment on a regular subscription item, but it's the best way to ensure the product is the highest quality possible. We think when you see the final Demo-Man figure you'll agree he was worth the wait.

--Matty

Needless to say I'm not too thrilled about this.. AND the $50 hold for toys I'm not gonna be getting for a month now.

LOL so we all paid $50 for some toys we won't get

As long as Digital River does not try to re-charge me in Jan for Jan's figures as well as Decembers
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

I'm guessing BG EL will be available solo on the sale date with the Wind Raider.. and that's the one I really wanted. *sigh* This blows.

"sometime in January"

Yikes! No MOTUC to look forward to this month and who knows when in January.

i have no words.

Come from the land of the ice and snow...
    I wonder if this has to do with the Occupy dorks.

Realist. Deal with it. Lord Anubis's Avatar
    LOL More shipping charges for their mess up!! COMEDY!
    "We are the tools of our own imagination, constructing temples and cathedrals in which our most outlandish dreams become truth." - Samael

Quote Originally Posted by Memnoch View Post
    I'm guessing BG EL will be available solo on the sale date with the Wind Raider.. and that's the one I really wanted. *sigh* This blows.
    sounds like demo-man will be available for purchase, but if you do purchase him on sale date, he and any other figs you purchase will be held until demo-man arrives; at which time all figs you ordered will ship together.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! So much for that as a Christmas present.
    I will NEVER believe that Mermista beheaded Mer-Man! You sit on a throne of lies.... and smell of beef and cheese, bio writer!!!!

the longer i have to go with out BG Evil-Teela the better

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

Sounds like they realised Demo Man will be a very popular figure and are doing last minut poduction increases.

Wow. And they just figured this out today? Less than 3 days before the sale starts?

So they charge us on the 10th... but then figure out 2 days later that they don't have our stuff? Pretty lame.

And I really, REALLY hate when they try and soften bad news by doing a "cute" joke at the beginning-

Some villains are nothing but trouble and our December Club Eternia Figure of the Month, Demo-Man, is an excellent example. Thanks to a little misbehaving on his part...

Yeah, because the attempt at making another mistake from DR seem "funny" makes me feel so much better about paying for stuff that you knew wasn't there and that I won't see for at least another month. Funny!

Sallah

Come from the land of the ice and snow...
    So if you order Evil-lynn and Wind-Raider... they will ship out together. Order Demo-man seperately and he will come later with his own additional shipping charge.
    It's getting very hard to keep sticking up for you guys, ya know.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomicdios View Post
    Sounds like they realised Demo Man will be a very popular figure and are doing last minut poduction increases.
    No, they've done split shipments before which could mean an increase if doing that again.. this is something else. Something much more annoying.

So....breach of contract? January is not 2011. The subscription was for 12 monthly figures in 2011.

Not that I really care but they are so concerned about wording and pricing and making sure its all locked down that I'm shocked that they'd allow this to happen.

(The $100 hold between my two subs is not making me happy though)

Demo-Man.

The Grinch Who ACTUALLY Stole Christmas.

(I actually really like him and can't wait for him!)

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dude View Post
    So if you order Evil-lynn and Wind-Raider... they will ship out together. Order Demo-man seperately and he will come later with his own additional shipping charge.
    It's getting very hard to keep sticking up for you guys, ya know.
    but if you order demo-man and anything else, they will all be shipped together when demo-man arrives.

Heroic Peace Officer Eternian Knight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Dude View Post
    I wonder if this has to do with the Occupy dorks.

I was thinking the same thing.

Another strike against christmas.

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    Is this a new running gag? End of year product that actually will really be available next year in January?

Next up, Wind Raider on the 15th of never.
    Vintage NA for MOTUC!! LET'S GO~~
    MOTUC wants: KAYO, Angella, Perfuma, Peekablue, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Sssqueeze, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, Kothos, King Ahgo, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

Any wonder why sub sales are down, Matty? Really? Not only can you not hire people to sell and distribute your product competently, and not maintain quality control, but now move 2011 product to 2012?

Great. Merry X-mas, Matty.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Roton 4) Dragstor 5) Saurod 6) Karg 7) Lodar 8) Mask of Power Demons 9) TC Skeletor 10) FF He-Man 11) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 12) Road Ripper 13) Lord Masque 14) Filmation Teela

maybe some had two rights legs and they spotted it this time
    8 figures I still need: 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Filmation Tung Lashor, 6/Saurod, 5/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 4/Peekablue, 3/Hunga the Harpy, 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    So the question is Can I wait for all my **** at once or do I pay unnecessary shipping on an order for Demo-Man by himself to get the AMAZING Wind Raider and awesome looking Evil-Lyn variant faster?
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

This doesn't affect me as my sub doesn't start until 2012 but it does seem rather annoying for the rest of you.

Why can't they just send out Evil-Lyn to all the subscribers anyway and then send Demo-Man when he arrives - at no extra cost. It's their mistake, you guys shouldn't have to suffer for it. Or pay extra.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    So the question is Can I wait for all my **** at once or do I pay unnecessary shipping on an order for Demo-Man by himself to get the AMAZING Wind Raider and awesome looking Evil-Lyn variant faster?
    Honestly - Im gonna say "hang it all" and order an extra BG EL and 2 Wind Raiders together. I really don't care if I ever get Demo-Man now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Spaceman View Post
    Why can't they just send out Evil-Lyn to all the subscribers anyway and then send Demo-Man when he arrives - at no extra cost. It's their mistake, you guys shouldn't have to suffer for it. Or pay extra.
    Matty does not work that way. They operate under the pretense that they are doing you a favor by making these figures and you will need to just accept every bad business action they make with a smile.