Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Skeletor needs undead Skeleton soldiers

Skeletor definitely needs an army of foot soldiers to take on the armies of Randor, Hiss and Hordak. The Skeleton warriors don't fear death because they're already dead.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I'm still rooting for MYP skeleton warriors.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, King Miro, Melaktha, Crystal-Man, ABC Giants, Stridor, Road Ripper, Land Shark

Heroic Warrior
    After the reveal of the Skelcon's figure and the release of the Hover Robots, isn't time for the MVC Skeleton Warriors to finally make their way to the Classics? Personally i consider them the most "fitting" army builder for a Necromancer like Skeletor.

Also they shared a lot of parts and could being reused for create another army builder, the Dark Riders!

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by granamyr80 View Post
    After the reveal of the Skelcon's figure and the release of the Hover Robots, isn't time for the MVC Skeleton Warriors to finally make their way to the Classics? Personally i consider them the most "fitting" army builder for a Necromancer like Skeletor.

http://www.battlegrip.com/wp-content...onwarriors.jpg

Also they shared a lot of parts and could being reused for create another army builder, the Dark Riders!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ENDFOJRuTW...HEMEW_13_1.jpg
    These and the MYP Bone Warriors are must haves, true. But I think first we should get some army-builders for the factions that are currently lacking any (unless you count the non-canonical use of, say, Extendar as a PoP army-builder):

- 2 pack of (blue female & red male) Brightmoon Guards, for the Great Rebellion

- 2 pack of Ape Clan & Snake Clan Warriors, for the Preternian factions

- 2 pack of Mutant Trooper & Primus Trooper, for the New Adventures factions

After those, YES!, totally bring us yet some more army-builders for the factions that already have some:

- the Evil Warriors: [Hover Robot Knights], [Skelcons], MVC Skeleton Warriors, MYP Bone (& Slime Pit) Warriors, Movie Troopers (Dark Centurion Shock Trooper, Dark Centurion Warlord, Air Centurion), Andros's Warriors, NA Snake Mountain Guardsmen, ... (and I think there are some other obscure Skeletor armies that I just can't seem to remember at the moment... though I do remember that the Evil Warriors are by far the faction with the most amount and variety of army-builders, just like the Evil Horde for their part are the faction with the greatest variety of vehicles)

- the Evil Horde: [Horde Troopers], [Horde Wraiths], [more kinds of Horde Troopers], Dark Riders, ¿yet some more kinds of Horde Troopers (like 200X, etc.)?

- the Snakemen: [Snakemen Warriors], more kinds/colors of Snakemen Warriors, ¿other possible kinds of army-builders?

- the Heroic Warriors: [Eternos Palace Guards], Grayskull Sentry, Turban Guards, Movie Palace Guards, ¿more kinds of Palace Guards (like females and alternate human heads)?

And also some of the "other" army-builders, such as: Mer-Man's Fishmen, Aquatican Guards, Lodar's Kobolds, Tataran's Goblins, Red Arachna Warrior, some generic [Avionians/Andreenids/Caligars/Karikonis/¿Comet Warriors?], Fire People, Kex People, Tycons, Polti, ¿Plundor's Bunny Eggbots?, etc.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    The MVC Bone Warriors are the only Skeletor thugs left to make now.

The Official 200X Sorceress vs 200X Evil-Lyn 2 Pack Support Thread
    The Blonde Teela Thread

Sagitar (Jetlag) • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • 200X Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    The MVC Bone Warriors are the only Skeletor thugs left to make now.
    There are actually quite a few others (see my previous post).

Skeletor has had a pretty colorful and varied array of minion armies at his disposal over the years. At least 6 kinds I would label as "need in my collection eventually":

- the 200X Skeleton Warriors and Bone Warriors (seen on the comics/videogame and the cartoon/toyline, respectively)

- the 3 kinds of movie troopers (Shock, Warlord, and Air Centurions) -- OK, they don't have rights to these at the moment, but they're there and I see them as must-haves for completeness

- plus the goat-hormed Andros and his similar buddies from the Jetlag cartoon (where you can also see some Snake Mountain "palace guards", although these aren't as distinctive)

And I'm almost positive there are other more minor/obscure ones I'm forgetting.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Me want!
    (Skeleton warriors, that is.)
    GozzoMan, Heroic Cherry Picker

Yes! me want too!

dark riders riding mechanical horses & mvc skletons over basic Skelcons!!! now that would have been great but everyone has its tastes and for one happy fan now there will (hopefully) be another one in the future.
    We must continue to campaign for them. I so want to build a scene where opposite armies of HT & skeletons are confronting on the battleground lol
    Last edited by Triklops 1; February 17, 2016 at 03:36pm.
    "The most powerful man in the universe..."
    "Where hope seems lost..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."

"The most powerful MOVIE in the universe" (fingers crossed)