Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Toyguru Video: 2015 MOTU Minis Reveals

Toyguru Video: 2015 MOTU Minis Reveals

"My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Grunt.. Was sooo waiting for the new MOTUC..

Scott is reeeeeaaaalllly dragging it out this year. Let's get to the MOTUC 6" goodies for 2015 Q2, Scooter!!
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

Just not feeling the Minis or the Giants...I feel like we should have just gotten more 6" MOTUCS with this money.

Well, Trap-Jaw and Ram-Man look hilarious, I'll give them that.

Jitsu, on the other hand, looks like a 1930s-era Yellow Peril caricature.

Still, the only MINI figure I think I will end up with is Clawful. Someone want to trade an extra Clawful for my extra King Randor?
    (that way I have 2 Clawfuls)

They all look cool... but I can't afford them, just sticking with 6 inch and hopefully a 200x sub.
    I will NEVER believe that Mermista beheaded Mer-Man! You sit on a throne of lies.... and smell of beef and cheese, bio writer!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sirsniffy View Post
    Just not feeling the Minis or the Giants...I feel like we should have just gotten more 6" MOTUCS with this money.
    In all fairness fans were clamoring year after year for these minis. I'm glad they finally came out, but it doesn't shock me one bit support has actually proven to be soft. A case of voices being more loud online than numerous, as Scott is often fond of saying. Perhaps if the sub fails we can finally put to rest the notion that these really do have the support it was assumed they would. But I NEED that Trap-jaw!!
    Last edited by Stygian360; October 10, 2014 at 05:19pm.

Ram-Man and Trap-Jaw look pretty awesome! Can't wait to see the rest of the reveals!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Heroic Podcaster
    These have their problems but, overall, I absolutely LOVE them. I am hoping that each pack in 2015 costs less since they do not include a diorama piece. That way, cherry pickers can grab some and more get sold. I'll sub for sure, absolutely love the detailing and style of these. The 2015 figures look amazing!

The sub is a move in the right direction, as is making the diorama sub-only. As long as these have DOS, then it seems Mattel actually listened and IMPROVED a sub-model for once!

Trap Jaw just ALWAYS looks amazing - vintage, 200X, MOTUC, minis, FILMation statue - talk about a design that has stood the test of time!
    QUEEN ANGELLA! BLAST ATTAK! Buzzsaw Hordak Dragstor Flying Fists He-Man GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man Lazer Light Skeletor MERMISTA! MULTI-BOT! NINJOR! Peekablue Perfuma
    Rotar Saurod SPINNERELLA! SSSQUEEZE! Terror Claws Skeletor TUNG LASHOR! Twistoid

Oh man, no 6" reveals?! You're killing me, smalls!

Oh well, the upcoming minis definitely look cool. I for sure will not be subbing, but Ram Man/Trap Jaw I would purchase if they ever get made.
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things aren’t absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I don’t collect toys to be miserable. So I’d rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage

Hahaha they look awesome but I don't care about minis right now, I want to see more MOTUC.

Oh man! You guys are like zero fun. LOL. I want to see the 6'' figures, too, but I don't mind getting my presents spaced out. I think Trap-Jaw and Ram-Man look AMAZING. I really can not wait for more minis! I'm so glad I went ahead and got into this line. Adding them into a sub and having the bundles made them more attractive. Having the ones that are out in-hand, I can say without a doubt that I was won over by them.
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

I really dig these too... I really hope they get to do Stinkor in the mini line!!! So will there be another Club Etheria next year? It's looking like there will be another Giant sub too? I may actually have to start picking and choosing the subs I really want. I want it all, but the wallet is shrivelling up at the thought of the monthly hit!
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Chicagoland He-Fan or She-Raver? Join the NEW Horde at The Fright Zone! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...php?groupid=88
    Check out my band, CRUSADER http://crusaderwarmachine.bandcamp.c...rd-into-battle

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderkill View Post
    So will there be another Club Etheria next year?
    The prevailing theory was a 200x themed add-on sub was the most likely option for 2015, but given Matty's recent confirmation that the 2015 sub barely squeaking by killed an add-on for 2015, it's doubtful we'll see any add-on's at all. Regardless it's doubtful that of all the possible add-on's another Etheria would have been it.

Not buying until i see a MAN-E-mini . They look awesome though. But my first love is the Classics figures.

The She-Ra looks cool because like those G.I. Joe minis a while back, females are being made a little more proportional. I can't get into the Giant top/Little legs aesthetic of the males. So yeah, I may pick and choose to collect important females like the Sorceress and Teela down the road. The boys I'll definitely be skipping (except the ones packed with females of course!)

Court Magician
    Man I love the minis! I think they are a lot of fun, plus they are great for my 3 year old so she can share the MOTU fun with Dad without breaking my 6 inch figures!

Too cute for me. I'm glad others are excited about them though.
    Want to buy - Toys r Us MOTU figures, Goat Man, Procrustus.

I'll get that She-Ra mini for sure but I've got zero interest in any of the others.

will there be more reveals tomorow ?

Quote Originally Posted by tumalu View Post
    Grunt.. Was sooo waiting for the new MOTUC..
    Yes, I'm slightly annoyed too. Was expecting to wake up and see at least 3 new MOTUC figures...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stygian360 View Post
    Scott is reeeeeaaaalllly dragging it out this year. Let's get to the MOTUC 6" goodies for 2015 Q2, Scooter!!
    QFT! Bring 'em out, TG! Set them freeeeeeeeeeeee!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    Oh man! You guys are like zero fun. LOL. I want to see the 6'' figures, too, but I don't mind getting my presents spaced out. I think Trap-Jaw and Ram-Man look AMAZING. I really can not wait for more minis! I'm so glad I went ahead and got into this line. Adding them into a sub and having the bundles made them more attractive. Having the ones that are out in-hand, I can say without a doubt that I was won over by them.
    Patience is NOT a virtue....I want all my presents at once! WAHHH!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SunDevil View Post
    Trap Jaw just ALWAYS looks amazing - vintage, 200X, MOTUC, minis, FILMation statue - talk about a design that has stood the test of time!
    Imagine a giant Trappy? One of the giants I'd HAVE to buy!
    ***Previously abaddon_31 on the Matty Collector Message Boards***
    MASS REJECTION ~ FRESH MEAT is coming www.facebook.com/massrejection

They're too expensive. They're too small. They're not articulated enough. And unless the price drops, making the backdrop the exclusive means that the price just went up (plus an extra item for DR to charge shipping and "handling" on.

Nope.
    Top want list: Evil Seed, Snake Mountain Man, Mask of Power Demons, Dree-Elle, Uncle Montork, Mini-Comics Beast-Man, 200x Beast-Man, Teela 2.0, Battle-Ram, Snake Mountain, & a hardcover collection of all the mini-comics.

Co-moderator at the Mike Mignola Appreciation Station on Facebook.

Mini Roboto for the win.

I'm going to pretend that no MOTUC will be revealed this weekend and get reallllllly mad!!!
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Roton 4) Dragstor 5) Saurod 6) Karg 7) Lodar 8) Mask of Power Demons 9) TC Skeletor 10) FF He-Man 11) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 12) Road Ripper 13) Lord Masque 14) Filmation Teela