Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Multi-Bot in MOTUC

Quote Originally Posted by MISSILE-TOE View Post
    Wait! Who's this guy!! He looks cool, what NA episode is he in!
    His name is Zark, he and Maxis were mutant that banished to a icy planet of Omega 4 at the end of the Tri solar galaxy in the episode "The Childrens Planet"

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-Zark-in-MOTUC
    Last edited by facet; October 12, 2014 at 05:32pm.

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    DSC04276.jpg

Guess who's finally coming to dinner?
    Vintage NA for MOTUC!! LET'S GO~~
    MOTUC wants: KAYO, Angella, Perfuma, Peekablue, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Sssqueeze, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, Kothos, King Ahgo, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

So glad we are finally getting him! Not sure I like how his heads connect to his chest, though. Their necks seem more elongated than I would expect.

We'll leave this thread for Multi-Bot. The Modulok discussion continues here:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...cussion-Thread
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

This thread is almost entirely devoted to Modulok....I feel like Multibot should really have a new thread of his own.

At any rate, now that the more desired Modulok is being released, I'm very interested in getting a Multibot. I know he's not on the radar of most fans, but am convinced he will look amazing. Here's hoping we get him, probably in 2015.

Heroic Warrior
    After seeing what they've done with Modulok, I cannot *wait* for Multi-Bot. He was one of the few that I somehow never got as a kid and a Classics version would be amazing. I may have to track down the vintage version one of these days. Wish there was a way to get his Filmation look, but as with Modulok, I bet they do toy only.

The problem with this guy is that he'd be another 100% tool, and he's significantly less popular than Modulok. It would be great if they could include his Filmation heads, which were totally different than his vintage toy heads, but it's made more complicated by the fact that in Filmation his colours were drastically different too. We'll definitely get him in 2015, but I'm sure he'll be straight up vintage.

I know he's 100% tool and much less popular than Modulok, but I'm hoping that 4 Horseman sculpt would win people over. I wouldn't mind some Filmation heads/parts, but hopefully the figure would mostly mirror the vintage figure.

One thing that has to be fixed is that this character needs to have a horde logo on him, So far Modulok did not get it, Mosquitor's is totally weak and in my eyes really doesnt have it and We Havent gotten entrapta yet so it hard to tell what she will get. And I would have no problem getting both the vintage and filmation versions of this character,one of the few cases i feel this way.

I think this thread should be seperated into 2 seperate threads modulak and multibot. He looks real godd, so glad we can now make Megabeast!

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    I think this thread should be seperated into 2 seperate threads modulak and multibot. He looks real godd, so glad we can now make Megabeast!
    This thread IS separated and is ONLY about Multibot..... who I'm thankful turned out way better than those leaked pictures showed.

the crotch piece on Modulok is the one glaring flaw for me. it's over-sized and doesn't seem to fit, visually, with the rest of the figure. it seems Multibot is the same, at least based on the preview photos.

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Really hard to judge anything on one pic; it looks good, though not quite the knock-out-of-the-park Moddy was.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question, but are we getting 2 torsos for Multi-Bot figure ??
    I Can't Wait For MOTU 2016 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TUC138 View Post
    Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question, but are we getting 2 torsos for Multi-Bot figure ??
    Yes, The original figure had two torsos...and modulok only had one...
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post
    Yes, The original figure had two torsos...and modulok only had one...
    Thanks !

Atleast we have the option of making Multi-Bot as two separate figures (with just one figure) !!
    I Can't Wait For MOTU 2016 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!