Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Multi-Bot in MOTUC

Quote Originally Posted by MISSILE-TOE View Post
    Wait! Who's this guy!! He looks cool, what NA episode is he in!
    His name is Zark, he and Maxis were mutant that banished to a icy planet of Omega 4 at the end of the Tri solar galaxy in the episode "The Childrens Planet"

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-Zark-in-MOTUC

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    DSC04276.jpg

Guess who's finally coming to dinner?
    Vintage NA for MOTUC!! LET'S GO~~
    MOTUC wants: KAYO, Angella, Perfuma, Peekablue, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Sssqueeze, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, Kothos, King Ahgo, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

So glad we are finally getting him! Not sure I like how his heads connect to his chest, though. Their necks seem more elongated than I would expect.

We'll leave this thread for Multi-Bot. The Modulok discussion continues here:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...cussion-Thread

This thread is almost entirely devoted to Modulok....I feel like Multibot should really have a new thread of his own.

At any rate, now that the more desired Modulok is being released, I'm very interested in getting a Multibot. I know he's not on the radar of most fans, but am convinced he will look amazing. Here's hoping we get him, probably in 2015.

Heroic Warrior
    After seeing what they've done with Modulok, I cannot *wait* for Multi-Bot. He was one of the few that I somehow never got as a kid and a Classics version would be amazing. I may have to track down the vintage version one of these days. Wish there was a way to get his Filmation look, but as with Modulok, I bet they do toy only.

The problem with this guy is that he'd be another 100% tool, and he's significantly less popular than Modulok. It would be great if they could include his Filmation heads, which were totally different than his vintage toy heads, but it's made more complicated by the fact that in Filmation his colours were drastically different too. We'll definitely get him in 2015, but I'm sure he'll be straight up vintage.

I know he's 100% tool and much less popular than Modulok, but I'm hoping that 4 Horseman sculpt would win people over. I wouldn't mind some Filmation heads/parts, but hopefully the figure would mostly mirror the vintage figure.

One thing that has to be fixed is that this character needs to have a horde logo on him, So far Modulok did not get it, Mosquitor's is totally weak and in my eyes really doesnt have it and We Havent gotten entrapta yet so it hard to tell what she will get. And I would have no problem getting both the vintage and filmation versions of this character,one of the few cases i feel this way.