Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: MOTUC Rock People (Granita, Facet) Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Hemotoggy View Post
    Anyone else notice the Granita name on the box that the hover robots came in?
    They do this all the time. It is how they hold onto their copyright of the name. "Use it or lose it" kinda deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Canada View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemotoggy View Post
    Anyone else notice the Granita name on the box that the hover robots came in?
    They do this all the time. It is how they hold onto their copyright of the name. "Use it or lose it" kinda deal.
    Yeah, makes me wonder if we might see her sooner rather than later.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

I'd love more Rock People. Meteorbs would be swell too!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

I know many want Granita, but I'd be totally stoked to get Pebbliss, and Bouldar..
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

I wanted to chime in on this. For Mattels side, they want to reuse as many parts as possible, so they can bank on these characters. They already have 2 different types of rock (rokkon and stondar) now if Mattel make Granita with a third type of rock face, They can resue all three of these rocks one of the other sexes (for insistence uses granitas rock for Bouldar, Stondars for Facets, Rokkon's for Pebblass). Now i know that the male clips wont fit the women, so mattel justs makes a new clip for the women. And the Granitas body can also be used for Robowomen, a defender of trolla. So once here buck is made she can be reused 3 more times, and Bouldar can reuse rokkon or stondar buck.