Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jan 2015- Post when you have been charged thread

Heroic Warrior

Jan 2015- Post when you have been charged thread

Anyone been charged for lizard man yet.it's the tenth and I still haven't been charged yet

I haven't either. Perhaps it will be late tonight/early tomorrow morning.
    Here's how to end the line:
    2015 200x Mini-Sub: Evilseed, Calix, Prahvus, Horde Wraith, Miro, Veena, Hawke

2016 line: LordMasque, Vultak, Granita, Despara, Dylamug, Hunga, General Sunder,Tuskador, Crita, Lodar, Quakke, Darius

Quarterly items: Sagitar, Stridor, Night Stalker

Heroic Warrior
    Since January isn't officially a renewal, we probably won't see the charge until shipping takes place.

Nope and they usually put through the authorization fist to make sure our cards are good.
    Last edited by mjw41; January 10, 2015 at 10:33pm.
    Looking forward to the entire 2014 & 2015 line

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Nope and they usually put through the othorization fist to make sure our cards are good.
    I can confirm they have already started charging cards or at least trying to, in my case. They cant get the 3 digit code correct so it keeps getting declined!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by powerofGS View Post
    I can confirm they have already started charging cards or at least trying to, in my case. They cant get the 3 digit code correct so it keeps getting declined!
    hmmmm, that doesn't sound like Digital River. They are usually on point over there

Fear The Claws Of TERROR! NastyNate's Avatar
    Nothing here yet. I was worried so I popped on to see if anyone else had been charged. Its officially the 11th so I hope alls well in D.R. land...
    -World's Number One Goat Man Fan-

"Don't worry, the Terror Claws won't hurt you... They'll KILL you." <Terror Claws Skeletor Is Coming.>

Quote Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
    Nothing here yet. I was worried so I popped on to see if anyone else had been charged. Its officially the 11th so I hope alls well in D.R. land...
    they don't work the weekend They will most likely charge our cards on Monday the 12th and start shipping that same day

They have charged on Saturdays before, though .

And if they were going to wait until Monday, they shouldn't have announced we'd be charged on the 10th
    A PONY!!!

"I think it's time to admit the truth, I never grew out of wanting to be a vampire slayer... and probably never will"

Quote Originally Posted by Veronica Mars View Post
    And if they were going to wait until Monday, they shouldn't have announced we'd be charged on the 10th
    Very true, BUT we are talking about Digital River

If figure we're lucky if they ship them in January.
    Top want list: Green Goddess 2.0, Snake Mountain Man, Mask of Power Demons, Dree-Elle, Uncle Montork, Mini-Comics Beast-Man, 200X Beast-Man, Horde Wraiths, Skeleton Warriors, Battle-Ram, Snake Mountain, & a hardcover collection of all the mini-comics.

3 Club Eternia Subs, 3 Club 200X Subs

WWW.FARTHERTHANWEDREAMED.COM
    Co-moderator at the Mike Mignola Appreciation Station on Facebook.

Been charged for Lizard Man

Quote Originally Posted by Morbebanur View Post
    Been charged for Lizard Man
    Me too. Yay!

MOST WANTED:
    Ice Armor He-Man, Sagitar, Fang-Or, Major Header, Granita, Great Black Wizard, Despara, Quakke, Master Sebrian, NA Prince Adam, Tuvar, Bahdrah, Illumina, Crita, Dylamug, 200X Prince Adam, Songster, Filmation Evil Seed & Marzo, Stridor, Night Stalker, & Snake Mountain.

*My iTrader Feedback
    *My MOTU_Maniac Feedback Thread

Got my charge too
    A PONY!!!

"I think it's time to admit the truth, I never grew out of wanting to be a vampire slayer... and probably never will"

Has anyone received the renewal email for the subscription? Or the shipping notification?
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab

My feedback thread

Heroic Warrior
    I got 2 subs this year to try and help the line. They were purchased on separate days. I got one charge for $32.25 and another for $37.49.
    1. Why the different prices for the same figure?
    2. Will they combine the subs or will I always be paying double shipping?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhanen View Post
    Has anyone received the renewal email for the subscription? Or the shipping notification?
    There wont be a renewal email this month since it is the first month. But you will get an email once it ships.

MOST WANTED:
    Ice Armor He-Man, Sagitar, Fang-Or, Major Header, Granita, Great Black Wizard, Despara, Quakke, Master Sebrian, NA Prince Adam, Tuvar, Bahdrah, Illumina, Crita, Dylamug, 200X Prince Adam, Songster, Filmation Evil Seed & Marzo, Stridor, Night Stalker, & Snake Mountain.

*My iTrader Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Bear-at-Arms View Post
    I got 2 subs this year to try and help the line. They were purchased on separate days. I got one charge for $32.25 and another for $37.49.
    1. Why the different prices for the same figure?
    2. Will they combine the subs or will I always be paying double shipping?
    Can't answer the different prices. However, if you bought your two subs with: the same credit card, the same shipping method, AND same shipping address, they will automatically ship together starting next month (for whatever reason they can't do it the first month ). Otherwise you'll have to manually change any of those three items to get them to ship together next month.
    Here's how to end the line:
    2015 200x Mini-Sub: Evilseed, Calix, Prahvus, Horde Wraith, Miro, Veena, Hawke

2016 line: LordMasque, Vultak, Granita, Despara, Dylamug, Hunga, General Sunder,Tuskador, Crita, Lodar, Quakke, Darius

Quarterly items: Sagitar, Stridor, Night Stalker

Charged.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither, Tuvar & Baddrah 2-pack

I've been charged. Once for my 1st 2 subs, and then a second charge for the 3rd I added.
    Top want list: Green Goddess 2.0, Snake Mountain Man, Mask of Power Demons, Dree-Elle, Uncle Montork, Mini-Comics Beast-Man, 200X Beast-Man, Horde Wraiths, Skeleton Warriors, Battle-Ram, Snake Mountain, & a hardcover collection of all the mini-comics.

3 Club Eternia Subs, 3 Club 200X Subs

WWW.FARTHERTHANWEDREAMED.COM
    Co-moderator at the Mike Mignola Appreciation Station on Facebook.

Um, they tried to charge it to a bank account that I did not list as the one for the sub. I even double-checked this when they sent out that email!
    Urg....
    The bank account that I have set for this sub and Matty default is sitting there with the funds but the old credit union account (with nothing in it) is now at a negative balance as they are trying to pull $$$ from it)

><

Now.... do I just let it go or do I try to call to fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    There wont be a renewal email this month since it is the first month. But you will get an email once it ships.
    I forgot how it works, thank you M_M!
    Still, I've been having issues with sub renewal, so I hope everything works fine.
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab

My feedback thread

Heroic Warrior
    I was also charged today

Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhanen View Post
    I forgot how it works, thank you M_M!
    Still, I've been having issues with sub renewal, so I hope everything works fine.
    You are very welcome my friend.
    Hope everything works out better for you this year.

MOST WANTED:

*My iTrader Feedback