Thread: Anyone else have their Faker cancelled?

Anyone else have their Faker cancelled?

In August, Faker came up for sale on Matty. I bought one along with the mini bundle for the remaining mini figures. I contacted Matty some time back to ensure I would get him still as he was going to be available during the holiday sale. They assured me I'd get him with the mini figs. I get an email today saying that Faker was cancelled from the order. So I bought him in August, and now they come back, after selling him during the holiday sale, to tell me that they have none!? WTF is that!??

What I want to tell them is: "No, Matty, it's not ok. I want you to go on eBay and buy me one."
    For the Best in Toy Reviews!!
    http://www.askkevanything.com

Regardless of what "someone" told you outside of the sale I'm pretty sure that it was clearly stated in the hard to miss red text when you bought the bundle NOT to purchase ANYTHING along with the bundle when making the purchase, so on and so forth.

That's how it always works with subs., items released later on and so forth. You gotta make sure to read before you buy.

Trying to get competent answers via e-mail or through the phone with the average rep. at DR is unfortunately usually not the best bet. In this instance however, you could of saved yourself the trouble, as again I can bet that it specifically said not to combine things.

Court Magician
    It happened to me also. My problem is that a company that deals with logistics are to simple to set aside a piece of an order until it is time to ship. And what makes it worse is that the rest of the order had two parts that needed to be set aside until shipping.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddle of Steel View Post
    Regardless of what "someone" told you outside of the sale I'm pretty sure that it was clearly stated in the hard to miss red text when you bought the bundle NOT to purchase ANYTHING along with the bundle when making the purchase, so on and so forth.

That's how it always works with subs., items released later on and so forth. You gotta make sure to read before you buy.

Trying to get competent answers via e-mail or through the phone with the average rep. at DR is unfortunately usually not the best bet. In this instance however, you could of saved yourself the trouble, as again I can bet that it specifically said not to combine things.
    Actually, no... This was the one time Matty didn't have text on the page saying not to order anything at the same time. I had ordered a standalone mini set at the same time and before ordering together explicitly checked the item description to endure there wouldn't be an issue... And, unlike the subs that are offered on their own separate pages to order, the mini bundles were available on the same sales page as everything else that month. You can even go back and find the pages for the bundles and see where there is no warning text on the item descriptions/details.

And this is coming from someone who is always on Mattel's side of things (I still don't see the big deal on the shoulders personally, etc, etc). I'm sure people have blocked me over the amount of leeway I usually give.

I did the same thing but I did get my Faker. I fearful that my Faker would never arrive but I guess I was one of the lucky ones.
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Crita, Lodar, Hunga the Harpy, Sharella & Snake Goddess

FILMATION ruined my He-Man!