Thread: What are the chances of getting remaining mini-comic characters and or varients?

What are the chances of getting remaining mini-comic characters and or varients?

With the line winding down over the next two years, I'm thinking the chances of getting to these characters is becoming slim, as much as I want them.

Prince Dakon
    Princess Rana
    Mara
    Delora
    Kex Queen & Warriors
    Masks of Power Dæmons
    Lodar

Tri-Klops
    Trap-Jaw
    Secret Liquid of Life Teela

I'd love to get all of these.
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

I want these in theory, but will have to see the developed product to know for sure.

Delora, I think she may be more Filmation based if she makes it at all. They could just make a Hawke (Filmation/200x hybrid) and call it a day leaving Delora unmade.

Garn, I love how Garn was drawn in the minicomic but there's always a chance he'll be released based on his Filmation appearance as well. Great for those who prefer that incarnation, but bad for me.

I think that Lodar and the MOP Demons have a good shot though.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

I'd love Dakon, Rhana, Delora, Maran, Lodar, Masks of Power demons and imps, an Ice Hacker, a Manticore, Skytree (yes!), as well as these variants: crystal MAA, blue-vested Adam, orange/"Caucasian" Stratos, red Beast Man, Prince Keldor (MOTUC mini), Prince Randor (again, or a myp version!), and I NEED official versions of both Teela heads in swapped color hair.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Way to Go Club Etheria!

I'd really love those masks of power demons. Wouldn't mind a Kex Queen as well.
    By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread

Lodar is pretty much guaranteed. As for the rest, you'll have to wait until 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    Lodar is pretty much guaranteed. As for the rest, you'll have to wait until 2016.
    Yeah i think he will be the last one we get for sure any other ones are icing on the cake

I definitely want Lodar. I would have liked to get a Minicomic Trap Jaw but (other than in a TRU 2 Pak) never expected it.

I feel like that may be it.

Was that Snake Lady Giant appear in a minicomic, or was it a Ladybird book? Because she'd be cool to add to the Snakemen.

Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    I definitely want Lodar. I would have liked to get a Minicomic Trap Jaw but (other than in a TRU 2 Pak) never expected it.

I feel like that may be it.

Was that Snake Lady Giant appear in a minicomic, or was it a Ladybird book? Because she'd be cool to add to the Snakemen.
    I think she was in some german comic series

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    Sadly, the four-armed Glorm will probably never see the light of day and that makes Two-Bad really sad.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."