Thread: Ordered Skeletor on the 15th (from the U.S.)...but order is still processing?

Ordered Skeletor on the 15th (from the U.S.)...but order is still processing?

Title says it all...anyone else in this boat? He-Man and Beast Man actually didn't take as long to process for me (yes, I know it's only been over a day, but I figured I'd ask...)
    Read my book: True Confessions of a Fanboy www.truefanboy.com

Mine still says "processing" and I ordered within two minutes of the figure being available. And, it didn't take as long last time for me either. I'm not too concerned yet. I'll give it a few days.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

I also ordered the 15th, and no shipment confirmation yet. It took me 2 days last time.

Heroic Photog Supporter musclor's Avatar
    Still processing for me as well. With the first two figures, I placed two seperate orders. The first was shipped nearly immediately, but the second stayed processing for a couple of days.

Took 4 days last time for me to get a conformation

I am not unhappy, I am just stating a fact.

With He-Man and Beastman my order was processing for 15 days then cancelled The second order did confirm in 2 days.

I need this figure, no later than next friday....a blog depends on it. I hope to get the confirmation by Monday

Movie mayhem!
    what kind of shipping did you all choose? If you didn't get the fast shipping then it could take however long it takes. I know there were a lot of people last time that had to wait. I'm sure they are taking care of and shipping priority parcels first.

Quote Originally Posted by jzguitars View Post
    With He-Man and Beastman my order was processing for 15 days then cancelled The second order did confirm in 2 days.
    Same here, 2 orders were in process for 2 weeks then cacelled, but when I ordered the second time I got my conformation in a few days 3 or 4

Quote Originally Posted by Patreek View Post
    what kind of shipping did you all choose? If you didn't get the fast shipping then it could take however long it takes. I know there were a lot of people last time that had to wait. I'm sure they are taking care of and shipping priority parcels first.
    Overnight shipping

Quote Originally Posted by Patreek View Post
    For Skeletor I placed my order a few minutes after he became available and decided to try UPS Ground. But he still hasn't shipped out and my order is still processing. For He-Man and Beast Man I ordered them on December 1 as soon as they were put up to order and I only had Economy Postal but they shipped about 13 hours after I ordered them.
    "The physics is theoretical, but the fun is real."
    -Dr. Sheldon Cooper
    -----------------------------------------------------
    I will NEVER buy a subscription!

Soft.Delicious.Nutritious Matt79's Avatar
    It's like a lottery. No one is safe. This time I got an order confirmation immediately and my shipping confirmation arrived only 17 hours later.

For my first order I had to wait 16 days!!! until my order was complete and finally shipped.

I think it would be more than fair, if people who always preached patience at the first time, also had to wait some weeks this time.

Mine is still In Process and I'm waiting for my Shipping email. Im not worried yet cos my first HM and BM order took a while.
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

Ordered within a few minutes when Skeletor became available on the 15th...chose UPS ground...received order confirmation email but still waiting on shipping confirmation. In December I also ordered early on the 1st but the shipment was not sent until the 26th. If Skeletor does not ship before Thrusday soon I will call Customer Service.
    Matty needs to do pre-orders !!

Heroic Warrior of Avion
    I'm in the same boat, guys. Ordered as soon as the Skeletors went on sale and got my e-mail confirmation soon after, but my order is still listed as "In Process." I chose UPS Ground, just like I did with the He-Man/Beastman figures. Last time I got a shipping notice the very next day, IIRC.

Not sure why there are delays, but it does worry me now that it's been several days. I know some people here didn't order until the weekend and have already had theirs ship out. So I don't know what's going on

Hopefully things will sort themselves out.

--Leanne

Its quite annoying actually.
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

I'm getting pretty irritated too. I ordered within the first 5 minutes of Skeletor going live, and I chose the UPS shipping option. I received the order confirmation almost instantly, yet here it is five days later and I have yet to see shipping confirmation.

I was one of the unlucky few who had this happen to me with King Grayskull. It took about a week for Mattel to ship it. Then they send me a broken Grayskull which I had to pay additional shipping on to have replaced.

Everything went fine with my He-man & Beastman, got my ship confirmation within 24 hours.

And now I'm back to this again.

Why after the fourth figure in the line is this still happening?

You know, I read some of the forum postings here with the stories about ppl who never got there he-man or beastman a full month later, and some from ppl who won't even get the figures they ordered because (despite ordering the first day and being in constant contact with Mattel customer service) they are now out of stock. This is inexcusable.

If I don't receive my confirmation within the next few days I'm going to cancel my order.

Matty needs to get it's act together.

I got my shipping email...
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar